[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been bullied by a girl, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1403233369071.jpg (87KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
1403233369071.jpg
87KB, 720x427px
Have you ever been bullied by a girl, robots?
>>
File: 1492889076851.jpg (552KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492889076851.jpg
552KB, 850x1200px
>>36651567
Yeah, twice. The most ineresting one was in high school, years 8 to 10 (maybe 13 - 14/15 for burgers). This chavy grill called jess used to allways say hello to me and ask awkward questions about sex etc, often infrot of other groups of girls. She was cute back then, and really hot now. As much as it was probably her having a bit of fun and teasing an autistic, awkward scene boy, she does seem to have a thing for scene boys now. Maybe she fancied me a bit? Probably not.
Looking back on it, I kind of enjoyed it. Probably why I like gentle femdom so much now
>>
Nope, only got the opposite. Them hanging out with me out of pity.

I'm only a self aware Chrischan though so they all avoid me now. Can't say I blame them.
>>
>tfw pea sized peepee
>>
>>36651567
Some of the "popular girls" in middle school used to make fun of my man boobs.
>>
>>36651567
when i was in pre-school yes but i bullied her back and everyone was on my ass for that. it was an interesting experience. more interesting than being bullied by boys.
>>
Peabody and Sherman Movie Download Complete
>>
File: ilikepizza.png (77KB, 956x896px) Image search: [Google]
ilikepizza.png
77KB, 956x896px
>>36651567
ya, most of the popular ones did in elementary
in middleschool it wasnt much of a problem but many Stacies would look at me in disgust (i thought they were really damn gross too thqh)
highschool there was this 1 cunt who would always try to put me down but after a while i just stopped listening to what she said and discarded her opinion as invalid many times over
>>
yeah, they keep catcalling me and hitting on me even though i know i'm gay. i know it sounds like moaning but it gets really embarrassing when i'm about friends that don't necessarily all know.
>>
>>36651567
Yeah, but it was my sister so it didn't sting as much.
>>
File: tfw_italian.jpg (144KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_italian.jpg
144KB, 841x797px
>>36651567
As the opposite, yeah I got bullied by a 8th grade boy when I was in 6th grade. He used to call me "pizza face" and make fun of me for stupid things on the bus. I had my parents drive me to school instead because it got so bad.

What 14 year old scumbag would bully an 11 year old girl? The principal laughed when I told him that he was bullying me. He told me that the boy had the same exact thing happen to him when he was in 6th grade, 8th graders bullied him for being fat. The principal scolded him so it was put to an end, but ever since that year I had my parents drive me to school every morning up until graduation.
>>
>>36651567
Yeah she bullied me for my height, low weight, weakness. She used to arm wrestle me to make a point and she also made me feel her muscles. She also insinuated I had a small penis because I cross my legs. She also frequently asked if I was a gay bottom

I asked her out and she rejected me so she could date some chad highschool dropout. Which was a real shame because I thought I had a chance at getting a femdom gf
>>
File: haruna.png (767KB, 1232x941px) Image search: [Google]
haruna.png
767KB, 1232x941px
>be quiet kid in 6th grade
>some cunts making fun of me
>call them bitches in a low voice
>they go to the teacher
>don't get in trouble because I stood up for myself
>>
Yes, my gf bullied me into a relationship and continues to do so. She kept doing mean things till she caused a scene and made it look like I did something bad and wouldn't let up unless I gave her my number.
>>
>>36651567
I don't know if it counts as bullying, but my cousin teased me so much that i developed gynophobia when i was a kid.
>>
>>36651567
Bully girls, that is a rare type of girl, gladly i meet two of these in my life, one liked me and the other hated me, it was a good time
>>
File: 1df.jpg (12KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1df.jpg
12KB, 600x576px
>>36651567
>grade school
>one girl is always pestering me
>insults me at every chance that she gets
>constantly having people tell me she's talking shit behind my back
>progressively starts to come up with more intrusive ways to annoy me
>throws paper at me in class, whacks the back of my head and brushes it of with "sorry anon, I saw a fly teehee ;)"
>can't retaliate because she's a girl
>drinking juicy juice at recess on day
>she saunters right up to me, and claps the juice box
>explodes, gets all over our clothes
>autismunchained.exe
>deck her square in the face, and huff off as she starts howling
>pearl-clutching school board suspends for a month
This bitch actually had the cajones to ask me out in junior high. I couldn't even feel good about telling her to fuck off because I was so pissed she even asked.
>>
Girls in middle school always made fun of me for being weird. But I used to deliberately try and gross them out for attention, so I deserved it.
>>
File: TooFarGoneJeremy.png (42KB, 99x146px) Image search: [Google]
TooFarGoneJeremy.png
42KB, 99x146px
>>36651567
when I was real young my older cousin and her friends used to do shit like put me in dog cages and use me as a footrest, that sort of shit.

This shit is probs the reason I have a fetish for all this now, but it's okay because I came in her panties later on down the line.
>>
File: cap.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>36651567
>7th grade
>girl keeps calling me gay
>eventually spreads a rumour of me being gay around and other people call me gay
>I'm not easily hurt so I just tell her I'm not gay and don't let it bother me
>one day she dares me to prove I'm straight
>I say I don't care to
>she tells me if I kiss her she'll believe I'm not gay
>I tell her to stop wasting my time
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>she never bothered me again
>>
>>36652564
I want penny to cuck Sherman with the dog
>>
My older sister used to pin me down and fart on my chest.

If only I had a fart fetish at the time.
>>
> i dig my bad school grades in the ground after getting off the bus ( Yes )
> she brings it to my parents

> hanging out in the neighborhood and she convinces me to jump in a dumpster to find valuable stuff to entertain her with
> found nothing but humiliation and parental disappointment

> get off the bus another day
> she kicks me in the balls as hard as possible
> i lie there in the worst pain i've ever known for some time
> go home, never tell anyone about it
> never understood why, maybe her parents taught her to hate me (she's western slavic, i'm eastern)

> let me hang out with her in the tree-enclosed secret area
> doesn't give me any pizza

> i move schools not too long after and then move again in freshman year of high school
> become avoidant and sheltered and never form lasting friendships or succeed in anything, spurn away everyone and choose to self-sabotage repeatedly
> most days can't decide whether to hate women or fear them but have 100% given up on ever existing to them

> she added me on facebook
> probably wouldn't remember any of this
> i deleted it never having opened communication

some things make a lot of sense in retrospect

i won the only fight i've ever been in during this era though, that was great. funny how you can fight a man and resolve that conflict permanently or make him your best friend, but a fight with a woman can destroy you like the One Ring destroyed Smeagol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.