[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't brushed my teeth in 6 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

When did you realize brushing teeth is a waste of time?
>>
>>36649790
I brush my teeth like 10 times a year.

jesus anon, step up your game
>>
Never, my dentist always gets on my shit about cavities and when I brush or floss they go away. It could be a jewish plot by colgate to sell products but then why would I get toothache where the cavities are? Brush your teeth anon.
>>
>>36649790
>When did you realize brushing teeth is a waste of time?

You have to brush at least every week

My dentist told me that soft plaque accumulates every day and hardens into hard plaque every three days

So she told me that every three days would be ok if I didn't do it every day

But sometimes I forget so I usually brush every weekend really well

Since I don't really eat a lot of food anyways and only drink water I think my whole body metabolism is just kinda slower so every week is fine for me
>>
>>36649790
enjoy your dormant but inevitable tooth decay, op
>>
Your breath must smell like flowers.
>>
>>36650085
>Your breath must smell like flowers.
My breath smells like a fresh breeze and I never brush

Imagine the smell of nature
That's what I smell like
I am pure without human interference

>>36650010
Enjoy scrubbing off your enamel idiot

You realize dentists make money off your teeth being bad right? They are tricking all you fucking morons
>>
>>36649790
Which is why you have receded gum lines. Cavities aren't the problem anon, it's the bone structure underneath your gum lines that recede if you don't brush your teeth. All your teeth are probably wiggly aren't they. You done goofed. I love brushing my teeth ever since I got an electric toothbrush.
>>
>>36650161

Yeah well they may hurt and be wiggly but whatever theyre not too yellow honestly, but I just find it too much effort to brush all the time or shower, its overrated.
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (76KB, 400x388px)
IMG_0297.jpg
76KB, 400x388px
>>36649790
>brushed my teeth 10 times in the last year
>go to dentist
>0 cavities
I beat the dental Jew, AMA
>>
>>36649790
Post a picture of your teeth/smile.
>>
>>36650188
>may hurt and be wiggly
LMFAO, you have gingitivis. Get the electric tooth brush before your teeth fall out early because they are on the verge. Dentist drill holes into your teeth because tooth decay is a disease that spreads and eats your bones.
>>
>>36650161
mine are fine, pretty stable actually and I'm >>36649816

Honestly I've been worried that maybe not brushing so much would affect me negatively but I haven't gotten any cavities in a few years (used to get them a lot as a kid) and my gums/teeth are fine
>>
I brush my teeth twice every day and still have a shittons of problem. Wasted 500$ last year on dentist shit.
OP might be onto something
>>
>>36650236
Cavaities arent the problem if you read my post.
>>36650256
Then you don't know how to brush your teeth properly, recommend getting an electric tooth brush that doesnt require skill to use properly
>>
>>36650291
this hasn't happened to me, and I've been neglecting dental care for years, if not my entire life. How long would this take to develop fully?
>>
>>36650344
10-15 years. Maybe less. Depends really on many factors like if you drink tap water that contains flouride, does your diet consist of consuming a lot of sugar, etc. It doesn't happen overnight obviously but can reduce how long you will have teeth in your life. You may be wearing dentures at age 40.
>>
>>36649852
>>36649790
Even if it were entirely pointless, I'd still do it because it is an enormous change of scene and it helps me free my mind from all the shit I am around all day. Sometimes I stand there for 15 minutes mindlessly brushing my teeth (which is probably unhealthy too) just letting the infinite background noise of my brain hit my consciousness and instead of dismissing it, which is what I do throughout the day, when I'm busy. Brushing my teeth is comfy as fuck.
>>
File: DSC_0323.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0323.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>36650223
I brush about once every week
I wore braces in the past which is why my teeth are straight

Look at my teeth. They are perfect.

Let me tell you what is more important than brushing:
- drinks, never drink anything but water
- make sure nothing is stuck in your teeth
- don't eat a lot of sugary stuff

dentists are fucking liars, they WANT your teeth to fail so you pay them.

Why would you ever listen to those people? They WANT you to scrub your enamel off idiot brushers

I hate how brusher people think they are so clean when they are all gonna lose their teeth by 50 and I'm gonna be happy and cavity free
>>
>>36650387
I actually think it has been more than 15 years, the only time I consistently brushed my teeth was when I was really young. My dentist has never really said anything about the state of my teeth.

Also, I've asked people who would have no reason to lie to me over the years if my breath is bad etc. and nobody has said anything about it

I guess I'm just giving my experience here
>>
>>36650465
>receding bottom gum lines
kek, why are you so delusional
>>
>>36650597
fuck you
My teeth feel fine
Last time I went to the dentist 6 months ago she said I was a super good brusher also

Those idiots can't even notice if I brush or not
If it actually made a difference they would say something
>>
>>36650555
>I'm a fatass and I eat 5000 calories a day and I'm not dead yet, eating healthy is a man made theory. You can eat as much as you want without consequences.
Your logic, get an xray done on your teeth.
>>
File: 475689284.jpg (55KB, 500x473px)
475689284.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>shit teeth, have to get cavities drilled all around
>parents fall for the 'fluoride is bad' meme, buy some shitty hippie toothpaste
>things get even worse, xrays at the dentist show cavities growing between pretty much all teeth, at this rate I'm fucked
>buy my own toothpaste and mouthwash, all the dentist recommended stuff
>adopt an autistic regime of flossing, brushing, and rinsing nearly every evening, taking about 15 minutes altogether
>next yearly exam, xrays show that the decay hasn't progressed and nothing needs to be fixed
>>
>>36650597
Hmm I'm examining this pretty hard but I don't see the correlation your drawing. At WORST it's maybe stage 2 but according to your graph the gums are genuinely adequate. Also with that limited window at the gums, how could you draw such a rash conclusion? At least ask for a better pic. If you push this hard it looks forced and won't fool anyone
t. Anon with a brother dentist
>>
>>36650674
someone who eats 5000 calories a day shows negative physical effects. I'm just saying that I've been like this my whole life and haven't really had a different experience than others when it comes to dental hygiene. I am 21. Do you not think that something would've started happening by now if I've been living the majority of my life like that?

I had an xray of my teeth back in high school, nothing out of the ordinary. Like I said, my dentists have never really noticed.
>>
>>36650751
Get another one done. Schedule it now. If she doesn't say anything, you got me. You've proven me wrong as well as modern science if you really haven't brushed your teeth is so long.
>>
>>36650713
I hope your brother kills himself and stops hurting people

I fucking hate dentists
Your brother is a bad person, tell him that every time you see him
HE IS TRICKING PEOPLE FOR PERSONAL GAIN
>>
>>36650784
I wish there was a way to let you know what the results were, I'm now curious myself.

I brush occasionally, it's not like I haven't touched a toothbrush since I was 5, but it's probably once a month, give or take. Maybe I just hit the genetic lottery.
>>
>>36650751
>>36650713
Also my dentist is a military officer who gets salary pay and gains rank through his experience and not through falsely diagnosing someone.
>>
File: 03846281463.png (451KB, 618x577px)
03846281463.png
451KB, 618x577px
>>36650156
>soft plastic can scratch teeth enamel
>>
>>36651018
>>soft plastic can scratch teeth enamel
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16167604

>evidence implicates tooth brushing with gingival recession and exposure of dentine.
huh I wonder what they meant by that
have fun getting gingivitis at 40 dumbass

Honestly brushers are some of the dumbest people on the planet

No shit rubbing your teeth with a fucking brush all day is gonna wear them down
why would anyone do that TWICE a day, I don't know
>>
File: 1493433702051.jpg (51KB, 648x595px)
1493433702051.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
If I dont brush my teeth get very fucking yellow.
>>
>>36649790
brushing teeth is only half of the work
apparently flossing is even more important

flossing is very complicated
>>
>>36649790
Lol I bet you don't drink water either
>>
>>36649790
C0MP NO JAWBBBB
>>
File: muh toofs.jpg (147KB, 478x478px)
muh toofs.jpg
147KB, 478x478px
>>36651818
Flossing is easy with these.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.