[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really really really want to steal girls panties. Any tips?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1483093827381.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483093827381.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
I really really really want to steal girls panties.

Any tips?
>>
Go to college dorm area and stake out the laundry room. Steal panties it's that easy I have quite the collection desu from before I dropped out
>>
seconding college dorm laundry room
spoiled college kids will often forget/abandon their clothes down there for weeks, too, so you don't even have to feel bad about stealing stuff if you pay attention to what gets left
>>
>>36649165
>I really really really want to steal girls panties.
>Any tips?

enroll in university
I stole panties every other week before I failed out after freshman year

They make it super easy for you, the laundry rooms in dorms are always secluded areas, and you can go at 4:00 AM on Tuesday since its not like you would go to class tomorrow anyways
>>
the thing about the laundry room way is that you don't really know what girl's panties you're getting. it could be an ugly fuck for all you know
>>
>>36649327
Thats why you hang out for a while and only go in after you see a sexy pure waifu type leaving the area
>>
im not in college. I know where she lives, its a house, so how?
>>
>>36649341
That's very suspicious, security would probably be called and you would be asked to leave if you were "hanging out" in the laundry room.
>>
>>36649392
You're allowed to also wash your own clothes and keep an eye on them to ensure nobody "bullies" you by stealing your clothing.

But then again, chances are also likely that you're in a gender-specific dorm and hardly any girls would be washing their panties at the same time as a MALE.
>>
Yes. Have a sister, and post her picture with the face blacked out so we can't reverse image search it and tell your sister that your masturbate to her panties.
>>
>>36649392
Don't be so autistic man, I used to have hampers full of panties that I stole from the local college I only hung on to a few special pairs
>>
>>36649165
If a girl has a party or friends over, I wait until the main bathroom is occupied, and use the bedroom bath. If the closet is close to the bathroom or in the bathroom, it's free pickings. I find a couple really dirty pairs with crusted pussy juice and shit stains, and stuff them in my pockets. Most girls are whores and wear skimpy lacey thongs and shit, so you can fit several pairs in your pockets without an obvious bulge in them. Come back to the party
>where were you?
>had to use the other bathroom
>>
I'm in a LDR with my robot boyfriend and I'm going to send him my panty.
Get a gf :3
>>
>>36649560
How do I get a robot girlfriend like you?
>>
>>36649585
We met on /r9k/ so you could try that, but I doubt you'd want any of the fembots lurking here as a girlfriend.
>>
>>36649713
How exactly did you meet? In one of those threads begging for girlfriends, or just at random? Elaborate please.
>>
File: 1490975758085.png (78KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
1490975758085.png
78KB, 1349x695px
>tfw see several inches of pale chubby shy girl's mid 2000s VS full back low rise striped panties
ran out of cum that day senpai
>>
>>36649759
On a fembot thread. I had stopped browsing 4chan for around 1 year prior to that and was just bored.
He was talking about his distrust for women and I answered and he didn't reeeee etc etc at me. In the end he posted his kik and I added him after hesitating for 45 min since it was the first time I added anyone on 4ch
>>
>>36649165
I usually steal them off clothes lines. Even took my crush's panties at one point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.