[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironical Yandere Support Group Thread #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

hey and welcome to the 2nd Unironical Yandere Support Group thread!! (AKA just taking over for the previous Yandere General)
Here, we spread yandere awareness, experiences as/with yanderes, and more. We're not crazy or anything, we're just disadvantaged.
Even people who suspect that they're the senpai to a yandere can come here to request advice on what to do and how to react/interact and some of us might be able to help.
The primary groups of this thread, and of our Discord server (invites to which will typically be handed out via burner e-mails to those who request it or need it) are basically:

1 ("yandere"): support group for yanderes to relate to eachother about things and ask questions and advice, or just have a nice conversation on occasion

2 ("senpai"): people who are being victimized or followed by a yandere and want to receive advice or share ongoing experiences

3 (observers): people who are interested in the notion of us or what we go through and want to observe us

The last thread did really well, so let's see what we can do with this one.
>>
>>36648339
I want to kill the girl I love but I can't find her, can you support me with that?
>>
Buying yandere gf
>>
File: tumblr_o56xffjWrH1tk4qs3o1_1280.gif (122KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56xffjWrH1tk4qs3o1_1280.gif
122KB, 600x448px
>>36648339
I like yandereness because it implies there is a person who is lovely enough to drive you insane. Too bad there's no one good enough to go full yandere for.

I also like abusive girls for this same reason, it implies they're lovely enough for it to be worth it.
>>
>>36648363
yeah, of course. I have experiences with the same thing, and so do others I know
>>
>>36648339
I want to join the Discordo.
>>
>>36648467
attach a throwaway e-mail in response to this post and I'll send a temporary link to it. Be aware at the beginning however, that this isn't really a roleplay group or a dating one either. Most yanderes already have their obsession and the reason is because they're created by a certain type of person meeting a certain type of person, making it something that can't be forced or requested.
>>
>>36648505
[email protected]
>>
>>36648551
thanks. The e-mail has been sent
>>
>>36648407
it's rather rare, yeah
I find that it most often happens over personality rather than anything else though
>>
>>36648386
It doesn't work like that. You can't get a yandere to like you or buy their affection. Their obsession is often illogical and goes outside of your wants completely.
>>
>>36649633
this desu
the digits are nice
>>
Im someone thats living with a yandere. Senpai basically. Could I get invited to the discord if I post my discord info?
>>
>>36650318
yeah, certainly. Post your discord info here and I'll add you to invite you from the server from there, alright?
>>
me excluded, 5 ids and 6 different individual characters in this thread. Hmm.
>>
>>36651130
OP here
posted 7 different times in response to people so far, including the original post
>>
>>36650873
Seran#9694
>>
>>36651171
all of those had your 1 id

here are the 6 different people, when there were 5 ids only
>>36648339
>>36648363
>>36648386
>>36648407
>>36648467
>>36650318
>>
>>36651208
oh, that's weird I suppose
>>
>>36648339
[email protected]

please send an invite.
>>
>>36652836
wew eye gotchu, famalam
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.