[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetic robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Walter.C..Dornez.full.1869892.jpg (308KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
Walter.C..Dornez.full.1869892.jpg
308KB, 1000x875px
Anyone here an aesthetic robot?

I smoke with my white button down shirt and loose tie as I stand outsidr pubs and bars late night at lavish parties.

>I dont get any girl action or shit at all. Im just good at playing the roll of a cool guy

Literally man, is there anyone else that does their robotic shit but in a cool sense. Im fucking depressed and miserable but i keep my cool and play the role like a notherfucking vhillin
>>
>>36648125
>ate] [Auto]
this is the gayest shit ive read, and i vape so thats saying something
>>
>>36648125
>>36648125
on one hand, that is the most autistic thing i've ever read, but on the other hand, i so feel you bro. i like to think i look like spike spiegel lol
>>
>>36648125
do you even vape bro?
>>
That picture is literally the weeb version of my hot art teacher in 12th grade. The only dude I've ever wanted to bone.

Thanks for opening that can of worms again.
>>
>>36648125
Fedora/10
Stop creepily loitering around normies in hopes theyll admire your inability to socialize
I really hope you don't go out just to stand around silently and look "cool," bars and clubs are for socializing if you can't do that don't go. There is nothing admirable about this, absolute best thing that could happen is a nice person being pleasant to you out of pity, worst is you getting the cops called on you for loitering ir being a creep.
>>
>>36648287
Yeah i vape or bring a small 8-10 oz vodka and drink that. People have complimented me or asked me whats up and one chick assumed I was a playwriter.

The thing is, It feels good to dress up and head out to events where I cant socialize well but I can dress the part and be as close to them as possible
>>
>>36648125
I've been told many times I'm a living anime qt male. Long hair, svelte, I've always had a good sense of style, dark and mysterious and don't talk to anybody. It's actually worked really well in my favor though with attracting female attention. I've had sex with 14 girls and have never made the first move. You have to let them come to you.
>>
>>36648456
p-pictures please?
you sound hot
>>
>>36648466
>You have to let them come to you.

I depends on your level of attractiveness though. I've only managed to make a few fatties make the first move.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.