[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get back at wagekeks? I do this after going to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: my creation.jpg (142KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
my creation.jpg
142KB, 800x1067px
How do you get back at wagekeks?

I do this after going to the movies, everyime. The fucking look on the guys face that has to clean it, KEK
>>
>>36647591
Order like 40 dollars worth of stuff at taco bell during rush and just drive off lol, i make them add extra stuff to it too like jalapenos now so they cant reuse it unless someone likes jalapeno taco, movies I dumped my trash everywhere and pee on the floor, I also shit on the floor in stalls everywhere lol
>>
>>36647636
yeah I pee and shit everywhere in the bathroom. Sometimes even pee on the floor if there is a guy in the stall next to me, the funniest is seeing them lift their shoes off the floor, kek
>>
>>36647591
ppl like you make me not feel sorry for spitting in or dropping your food and serving it to you. I wonder how many of you faggots have eaten shit I've rubbed on the floor.
>>
>>36647678
KEK, getting a little mad wagecuck?
>>
>>36647678
how else am I supposed to let the staff know what I think of their service. Now get me another drink chop-chop
>>
>>36647591
>I do this after going to the movies
>implying you even leave the house
>>
This is why you dont have friends

Oreganalio
>>
What are you getting back at? Aren't they already in the worse spot for being wagecucks? Especially the ones that work on cleaning and retail.
>>
If you treat wagecucks in dead-end jobs like this you are truly a piece of shit and deserve to be shot on sight. Why make the lives of people more difficult, essentially for no purpose but "hurdur Le epic trolle!! got u stupid wagecucks!! *goes back to man cave and cries about you can't get a gf*"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.