[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your excuse for not talking long walks at night?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: parkatnight.jpg (983KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
parkatnight.jpg
983KB, 2560x1600px
Whats your excuse for not talking long walks at night?
>>
>>36646997
I live on an Island in Norway without streetlights.
>>
>>36646997
Reasonably high risk of being attacked by drunks and/or brown people looking for a fight
>>
I don't feel like dying that way.
>>
>>36646997
i live in a 3rd world country and would probably get stabbed or something
>>
rapefugees and other assorted scum
I loved doing that shit years ago and it was really relaxing. Today I would need to go armed and watch my back the all time, which kind of defeats the purpose.
>>
>>36647027
this
also getting mugged
>>
>>36647027
>United Niggerstan of America
>>
>>36646997
I used to finish work at 11PM, then walk around my neighborhood until 1AM listening to retro video game podcasts in San Diego, right on the water. I had just been cheated on by my fiance and left her. Those are paradoxically the saddest and comfiest times I can remember.
>>
>>36646997
I would be to tempted to commit a rape
>>
>>36647023
sounds comfy
does the moon give off enough light to walk at night when it isn't cloudy?
>>
Nigs noggin

Originigger
>>
>>36646997
i don't feel safe walking at night without a gun
guns are strictly prohibited here and can't get one even legally
goodnight nightsky my love
>>
>>36647027
Are these the challenges europeans/americans have to face on a daily basis?
I live in one of the most crime-ridden parts of Moscow and never felt any concerns about my safety. Our criminals go to sleep at night.
>>
>>36646997
Cops always bother me and my parents bitch and moan if I go out at night.

Everyone is retarded and I'm going to cut all contact once I leave the state.
>>
>>36647345
It's kind of mass fear and crime hysteria. If you live in a safe and nice neighbourhood during the day, it doesn't just turn into a warzone at night.
>>
I do though. All the time. 14km average each night.
>>
>>36647310
Not really.
The grass is always greener on the other side. I wish i grew up somewhere with people.
>>
>>36646997
I don't want to get shot originalz
>>
>>36647345
It's not that there are gangs of muslims patrooling the streets, it's just that if you are alone at night and happen to run into a group of drunk foreigners they will harass you at the very least and possibly assault you and the more vibrant the area the higher chances of that happening
>>
>>36646997
I run normally, not walk, also I sleep at night
>>
I live in southside chicago, go o nights and never get bothered. I live in one in the the most dangerous places in america. Why the t u leave the house at night you buncha babies? Literally no one will mess with you if you arent a hot female. Get some nightwalk in you pussies
>>
>>36646997
Anxiety and fear.
>>
>>36646997

I ride my bicycle for hours listening to podcasts. Comfy AF.
>>
>>36646997
Living in the city
And niggers
Mostly niggers
>>
File: 1436882070124170597.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1436882070124170597.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>WHITE POWER! RACE WAR NOW!
>is afraid to take a stroll after midnight because blackies are spoopy
Alt-Right, everyone
>>
>>36646997
Well, see, that would involve going outside. Takes too much energy, both mental and physical. Plus it's cold outside.
>>
>>36646997
The lighter the color the more unsafe it is.

It's better than it was 20 years ago though.
>>
File: Tales from the hood.jpg (456KB, 688x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Tales from the hood.jpg
456KB, 688x1078px
>>36647961
Originally forgot picture
>>
>>36647585
>if you are alone at night
Want hard mode?
Be with a nice looking girl.
Four muzzie youths pissed about getting thrown out the club will invariable decide that you are not 'male' enough to have a women and try to show how STRONK they are in a pack by trying to start a 4 on 1 fight. I see that shit going down all weekend. Your options for a safe evening are pretty much come in your own bigger pack, or take the car.
Can't wait to get out of this country.
>>
>>36647864

Imagine being so permanently buttfrustrated that you come into random threads and try to make it about how whitey is a pussy.
>>
>>36647585
They invited me to go drinking with them. Payed for everything and called me a taxi home. Just because uz a lil bitch does not men other guys are not naturally friendly even hospitable.
>>
>>36646997
i live in L.A.
>>
>>36648521
spotted the antifashill.
>>
rrrrrrrrrape
I usually go out on my bike, find a secluded place and chill, but recently the breaks have been fucking up, my back wheel is wobbly and rubs against the rim so it's a pain in the ass and not relaxing at all.
>>
>>36648652
get a cheap spoke wrench and learn how to true a wheel, it's easier than you would think
>>
>>36648001
This.

They're pussies when they're alone though.
>>
>>36647310
The moon is freezing in Norway.
>>
Because it's fucking pointless
>>
>>36648594
Ok mate whatever you want to believe. Just make sure to stay holed up cause you are afraid.
>>
File: SNSNA.jpg (28KB, 499x274px) Image search: [Google]
SNSNA.jpg
28KB, 499x274px
>>36646997
I used to ride my bike at night back when i was in the city. It wasn't a big city, just a middle sized french city so it was pretty safe and quiet. I would usually just go close to the river, lie down and listen to music while drinking beer. I was unemployed and living in my own flat spending all of my days alone so it was the highlight of my day. Now i live far away in the countryside, in a small village, lights are usually off at 10pm so there's no point in doing it anymore. I'm not as lonely, i have my family close to me now, i was pretty isolated in the city.
Whenever an album i used to listen to back then comes up, i get intense feels of nostalgia and melancholy. I was discovering most genres i listen to right now so it's a special feeling. Two most notable albums are Mogwai - Happy Songs For Happy People and Slint - Spiderland. Especially HSFHP since it's what introduced me to all the shit i listen to now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GpuL_wUq4
>>
>>36646997
I don't want to be mugged by niggers.
>>
>>36648683
2 spokes next to each other are broken at the uh, centre bit.
I've trued a wheel before, quite fun trying to perfect it desu.
>>
>>36646997
>live in the middle of the woods
>skunks and unrestrained dogs roam the night
>returning to the house would mean having my doggo bark like crazy, wake my temperamental parents up, who will then go off the handle for waking them up and likely demand to know why I was outside at 1am
>not to mention the neighbors dogs who will also start barking like crazy if someone so much as walks past their house
>I seem to intimidate people, so on the rare chance that I run into someone, they'll think I'm some kind of creeper for lurking around at night
>>
>>36646997
It's cold at night. Also I'm afraid of people who can beat me up and steal my stuff.
>>
I love it but I live in a village where I've seen all there is to see.

/nightdrives/ are more comfy imo
>>
>>36646997
I have gout.
>>
>>36649169
Why don't you take the doggo for a walk too
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.