[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a tinder several months ago in a period of desperation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: worry.jpg (8KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
8KB, 199x254px
>make a tinder several months ago in a period of desperation
>match with some roastie from a different university
>she actually seems to like me for some reason, sends nudes eventually
>starts suggesting coming to where I am sometime
>realize that I honestly don't want to lose my wizard powers from some tinder whore
>go full ghost, block her number, block her on snapchat/kikebook etc.
>immediately feel more free and happy again
>present day
>get a phone call from new jersey
>freak out, block the number
Did I overreact? It couldn't be her, right? I really don't want any trouble, I was thinking with muh dick back then and all I honestly want is for her to leave me alone so I can stay single and happy
>>
>>36646277
NJ's the state she's from, by the way
>>
>>36646277
Fucking retard

Orignila
>>
>>36646277
What kinda wizard powers you got? Stable home life? Managing your income wisely? Got a car? That's why she's trying to retain you in her stable of orbiters. If you have ONE resource that she could exploit, she'll do anything to keep you around as an option.
>>
>>36646277
This is a great example of the insidious anxiety and paranoia that seperates a robot from a normie.

Thanks op, I'm cropping this greentext for future reference.
>>
>>36646315
>>36646368
Don't bully me please, I know I'm bad at this which is part of why I backed out as fast as I did. I just want to be comfy and alone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.