[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this roastie slut single mother just got raped for 4 days by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (372KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 1536x2048px
this roastie slut single mother just got raped for 4 days by Muslims

you're against islam why exactly?
>>
4days? What's their secret? I'm done after 5 minutes
>>
Link to story of the crime
>>
>>36645340
I'm against all religions my man.
>>
>>36645340
>roastie slut single mother just got raped for 4 days by Muslims
lmao, nice
>>
link to story so i canmasturbate
>>
>>36645420
I can smell your fedora from here.
>>
>>36645340
>this roastie slut single mother just got raped for 4 days by Muslims
Bet she's lying for attention.
>>
>>36645467
wtf I love Christianity now.
>>
File: ad_204484277.jpg (467KB, 2500x1768px) Image search: [Google]
ad_204484277.jpg
467KB, 2500x1768px
>>36645340
shit happens, i am not against islam tho. muslim waifus are the purest!
>>
>>36645340
cause if some day I get my shit together and have a wife or daughter of my own I don't want to have to worry about them getting raped anytime I'm not in there immediate vicinity.
>>
>>36645340
>this roastie slut single mother just got raped for 4 days by Muslims
>you're against islam why exactly?

I'm not against Islam
Religion in all its forms is cancer
>>
>Roastie whore who I'm 99% would have rejected me and viewed me as a subhuman just because I'm not a 6'4" Chad.

Why should I feel pity for someone who views me like a dog, again?
>>
>>36645340
Because they'd rape you just as readily.
>>
>>36645340
the enemy or your enemy is not necessarily your friend.
>>
>>36645690
lmao it's either women or young boys, they wouldn't
>>
>>36645340
cant drink alcohol and im an alcoholic so fuck sandniggerism
>>
>>36645384
The secret is to tie the female down and wait until you can rape her for 5 minutes again.
>>
File: FeelsHalalMan.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsHalalMan.png
220KB, 499x499px
>>36645690
really?

just another reason to embrace our muslim saviors
>>
That pic can be found using justiceforchelsey tag on shitter. It's related to this article:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/714182/Police-arrest-gang-six-migrants-woman-abducted-raped

>roastie goes partying
>black out drunk
>doesn't remember agreeing to an orgy with muslim studs
>feels shame, tries to cover her tracks by saing the drink was spiked
>can get away with it because she's a white female and they are muslim scum
>>
>>36645810
Gang rapists/multitime rapists will be skinned alive while being impaled. When the day will come.
>>
>>36645340
Even these women can be made productive and "fixed" through work and social pressure. They are weak followers. But for our permissive and nihilistic society, they would not be doing this, and the Muslims would not be here.

Just like you all, here. You would all be "fixed" with labor, service and community participation, or you would probably die. Many people wallow in their own emotional and psychological filth, habitually, because society says it's ok, and if you aren't naturally right, you just go by the wayside, sad and forgotten, wasting your life.

The point is, the Muslims and this woman's behavior, and rape, are all symptoms of a bad society.
>>
>>36646275
I'd say that the bad society is the one that demands you spend your life only on labor, service, and community participation that the leaders approve of.
>>
>>36646158
>doesn't remember agreeing to an orgy with muslim studs
You do not get bruises like that if you agreed to an orgy. Use your brain, dork.

>they are muslim scum
Gang raping muslim scum will be skinned alive as well, no matter what my art student colleagues say.
>>
>>36645384
>Being able to last 5 minutes
GET OUT NORMIE
>>
>>36646364
but you do if fall because you're drunk
>>
Because we compete for rape victims.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.