[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you doing in '08?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: 5h8lbnoh5huy.jpg (54KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
5h8lbnoh5huy.jpg
54KB, 750x550px
What were you doing in '08?
>>
File: Playing wow.gif (765KB, 300x254px)
Playing wow.gif
765KB, 300x254px
having fun
>>
Listening to I'm Blue on repeat and playing video games.
>>
>>36644822
Playing with toys and shit.
Also remember playing Army Man 1 alot.
Damn i loved that game.
>>
>>36644822
in iraq fighting for jews
>>
>F2P FPS games
>F2P MMORPGs
>Wii games
also
>Believed in psionics
>>
>>36644822
2008 was actually a good year for me
7th grade, I was already well into robothood having not had friends for the last three years but this year I got to join my school's gifted class part time where at least I got to meet other spergs who wouldn't judge me and I actually got along with
compared to the clusterfuck that was 8th grade, 2008 was great
>>
>>36644822
damn I just got nostalgic for 08
>>
Hanging out in abandoned factories and doing 2c-b, lsd, speed, mdma and nitrous, oh and dropping out of high school
>>
>>36644822
Being a kid, going to my friend's house playing Halo 3 together, playing outside, watching classic Youtube videos, etc... I really miss 2007-2010.
>>
2008 was one of the best years of my life

hadnt gotten into high school yet, spent the summer staying up all night every night playing call of duty 4 with my best friend, then sleeping all day only to get up and do it again.

high school changed everything honestly, middle school was when you didnt bother worrying about the future because it was so far away

2 years later my friend died in a car wreck and that's when my world went to shit and i became a robot
>>
>playing brawl
>moved out on my own for the first time
>had friends
>expendable cash

it was the best of days, it was the blurst of days.
>>
2008 was the last time i felt lasting happiness
>>
>>36644822
I was a sophomore in highschool. I had just gotten my license and spent all my time driving around. That was also the year all my friends lost their vrilginities and began making fun of me for being a virgin. I spent most of that year playing Wow and watching anime.
>>
>>36644822
Playing wrath of lich king and cheating on my gf
>>
>>36644822
Hating myself slightly more then I hate myself now. Everything was downhill for me after '06. Now that I have somewhat control of my life I feel at least a smidge better, but I've mostly plateaued for the past few years.
>>
>>36645091
Dont blame your friend for being a massive faggot
>>
Just got out of the military in 2008, I ended up becoming a NEET for a year and drank everyday/smoked weed and played wow was great time senpai
>>
>>36645126
My nigga I was playing wrath too! Ended up getting dumped by my x gf becuase I was messing around with this asian chick I met on wow..
>>
>>36644822
2008 was a drug filled year I sober up after I woke up one day at a friends party and a gay guy was sucking my dick
>>
>>36645126
>>36645202
Fucking degenerates. neck yourselves
>>
>>36645202
>my x gf
I miss old r9k that wasn't full of normalfags...
>>
>>36644822
I was 12/13, taking some art classes that I won a scholarship too, then went on a camping trip with my dad and childhood best friend. I'd waste time watching cartoon network and reading comic books. So my 2008 was awesome

everything started going to hell the next year
>>
listening radio and take a nap
it was so comfy
https://youtu.be/l-iAS18rv68
>>
>>36644822
Playing soccer, playing counter strike, pretending that real life was counter strike with my friends, playing king of the hill during winter, getting into organized fights with my friends on the back of the school so that the teachers wouldn't notice us, one time I got punched in the face so that my jaw started making this cracking sound whenever I moved it, listening to a ton of Dope songs in the background while playing vidya, getting in to homosex experiences with other hormone ridden pre-teens, and just all around doing everything else a 10 year old boy would be doing.
>>
>>36644822
Being an autistic 10 year old only a step above Chris Chan
>>
File: vdppl.png (99KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
vdppl.png
99KB, 256x256px
eating doritos, drinking lime pop and playing round after round of dustbowl on idort's revenge
>>
Went on a fear of flying course in the February and passed my driving test in October. Those are the only two relevant things I did that year.
>>
something I'm not doing in 2017
being happy
>>
>>36646544
Are you me, anon?

Oregon is a state in the United States. Salem is the capital (where most of the state government works), and Portland is the city with the most people. Oregon was the 33rd state to join the United States, in 1859.
>>
>>36644822
Realizing how alone I really was for the first time, middle school was hell.
>>
>>36644822
That was junior year for me, honestly it was the start of my asshole stage of life, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that was a good ass year.
>>
...playing Pokemon and being in elementary school.

Pretty comfy.
>>
>>36644822
Is that Bruno Mars in the background?
>>
>>36646829
I was listening to someone talk about how great Portland was but they complained that there "aren't enough black people--everyone is white there! It needs more diversity, that's my only complaint. But it's the best city in the country."
>>
>>36644822
Getting bullied in elementary school. I almost did my own day of retreubtion.
>>
>>36644952
>Playing with toys and shit.

jesus christ are you fucking 15?
>>
In my mothers womb
>>
>>36648212
>In my mothers womb

MODS
>>
>>36644822
8th grade i think? born june 20 1995

eighth grade i was fighting w my parents to let me go to the mall, going on the internet alot and reading shit, punk rock music, i liked doing karate and judo and shit, playing a fuck ton of video games and watching movies and shows, jerking off alot, i dont really remember, because in late 09 i started smoking weed and cigarettes and drinking and that became all i did.
fast forward to now im 21 going on 22 and living at home, halfway passing community college and delivering chinese food :(
>>
Prob looking at that picture of Bruno Mars looking at Pete Wentz.

I was emo scum then and I still am.
>>
>>36644916
Fpbp

Originalipee
>>
>>36645064
and now you're 30 on /r9k/ wtf

what do you do with your life
>>
first half was senior year of high school which was pretty shit even though i was becoming a little more social
third quarter was working an ok job and going to shows in my awesome shitbox car, that was basically the only time i ever got to drive it a lot cause i only had it for a year, only car i ever had
fourth quarter was freshman year of college which was a fucking blast even though i lost 60k in scholarships because i was being a degenerate, i knew i wasn't gonna make it in life anyway

bretty good year overall
>>
File: 1489331446612.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489331446612.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
>2008 was almost 10 years ago
>We're as far away from 2008 as 2008 was from 1999
>>
Hmm, I was in 4th grade that year, and encountered my first teacher that didn't like me, Mrs.Duke.

My favorite game was Destroy All Humans, and I got in trouble for drawing images from it all over my work in Catholic class. I had a hamster named TJ, he was named after my stepdad Thomas. He said I had to name my hamster Thomas Jr. I think my mom had given birth the previous year, and I still hadn't warmed up to my little sister.
There was a pasture near our home that I liked to run in, and pretend to be a meercat. I spent hours watching YouTube videos.
>>
>>36648173

people who were 9 in 2008 are 18 now.
>>
>>36644822
Playing Smash Bros Brawl
Ending middleschool with good grades
becoming normal weight again by running with my dad
>>
>>36644822
was in carribean working first part, then in court in sept
>>
As always, smoking weed every fucking day and playing some JRPGs.
>>
>>36648400
>There was a pasture near our home that I liked to run in, and pretend to be a meercat.
jesus my sides
>>
>>36644822
Holy fuck
Pete wentz
And Bruno Mars. ?
Where is this from ?
>>
>>36644822
Finishing Highschool with decent grades, playing smash bros. and being infatuated with girls with which I did nothing
>>
>>36645202
I was literally dating an asian chick during BC and wotlk. Was her name May?
>>
>>36644822
I was in preschool in '08
>>
>>36644822

connecting with no one in high school having no friends, being fat (still am) and having a 1.7 GPA
>>
>>36644822
The same thing I'm doing now only I was nearly ten years younger and didn't realize how shitty life would get
>>
>>36644822
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Being a fairly happy person
>>
>>36644822
actually having sex with bar sluts... 9 years later i just get drunk and hide from real life.
>>
I was so very happy in 2008.
>been waiting what feels like a lifetime for Super Smash Bros Brawl
>had lots of bros since it was middle school
>played Halo 3, CoD4 and Gears with my buddy across the way
>didn't worry about girls because none of them in my class were hot yet
>didn't worry about America because Obama had only just begun to happen
>>
>>36644822
Best year at middleschool everything was so right i was watching NeXt and the simple life on Europe2Tv
>>
>>36644822
I was 9 and actually happy. I never had a worried about anything. There were no exams I had to worry about. I just went home did dumb shit went school also did dumb shit and I was happy and dumb at the same time. Now... now, depression and loneliness is the only thing I know.
>>
>>36650474
>>36650333
>>36650297
>>36650264
>>36650122

it's not fair. Get the FUCK OUT you underrage little shits.
>>
U think my brother and i was Autistic enough to pretend having sex with a pillow i could swear he saw my penis once gee i never thought i would ever have to recall that scene i was about 13 yo and he told mom it grew bigger when she asked me about it don't ask me how she brought that up but it happened.
2008 was an autistic embarassing year at the very least i dont believe they would remember if i told them this story
>>
>>36644822
browing 4chan while being underage
also this >>36644916
>>
>>36650531
I am not underrage anymore middleschool was almost a decade ago
>>
>>36644822
Listening to In Rainbows and making GTA IV Misteries videos on youtube with windows movie maker and gta sa movies with my immortal in the background
>>
>>36649208
What is funny? That's normal dumb kid stuff.
>>
>>36651020
it's just a very specific animal anon
>>
I think 2008 is when my life went to shit. I was 10/11 and mommy and daddy fought a lot and it was really scary. I was like legit depressed for a little while there. The emo craze certainly didn't help with that. What was I doing though? Video games, skateboarding, reading popsci books, using MySpace, playing with friends.
>>
>>36651042
Oh. Well see, at the time I was really into Meerkat Manor and there were tons of ground squirrels in the pasture. I thought they were meerkats, and even had names for them, though I don't think I could really tell them apart.
>>
>>36644822
Playing JSRF.
>>
>>36644822

I sure wasn't wearing a fedora and a faggy t-shirt with gay-ass pastel-colored triangles on it.
>>
>>36645139
similar experience to me. After about 2005, early 2006 (sophomore year) I started feeling really down all the time. High school became much worse socially. How old are you, friend?
>>
>>36644822
>finished my first degree
>start wage cucking at a call centre
>only friend moved away
>it was the beginning of the end
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.