[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find a femdom gf? None of that /GFD/ shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: yes bby.png (83KB, 680x574px) Image search: [Google]
yes bby.png
83KB, 680x574px
How do i find a femdom gf? None of that /GFD/ shit.
>>
>>36644592
>How do i find a femdom gf? None of that /GFD/ shit.
You already know. You don't.
>>
File: smol and tol.jpg (70KB, 515x730px) Image search: [Google]
smol and tol.jpg
70KB, 515x730px
>>36644611
anon pls i need luv. hard love
>>
>>36644592
you don't find them. they find you.
>>
>>36644832
>wake up in the morning hugging my pillow thinking of my oneitis and saying "I love you femanon" "momma"
>>
>>36644832

most women who are actually into dominance are self-absorbed and won't care about you at all, its just ego stroking for them, you are the equivalent of a dildo to them

now you're probably enough of a beta faggot to take that shit from a woman, but it'd bother me knowing I'm involved in a one sided relationship and I'm the one side

which is why /gfd/ is infinitely better

however as rare as dominant women are to begin with, finding a medium level dominant woman who's not interested in solely using you as a toy is probably near impossible
>>
>>36644592
You pay someone to, or you die alone.
>>
File: IMG_9593.jpg (70KB, 750x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9593.jpg
70KB, 750x584px
>>36645981
>>36646011

This. From experience, there's no such thing as a dominant woman. My ex (who originally loved me infinitely- we were together 6 years) tried to be dominant because I told her I was into it, but she didn't like it and grew to resent me. In the end she viewed me as some degenerate freak.

Just give up, accept it. Doujins aren't real. :/
>>
>>36646149
Fuck that sounds grim.
>>
>>36644592
You don't. There are basically zero women that actually enjoy being dom. The few you'll find are either pretending to like it just for the money, or extremely fat and unclean, and the few that would seem alright only want to dom turbochads.
>>
>>36646201

yeah its a shame, but you were born a male so your biological role is to be the dominant one

I think men are slightly less tied to their role as the dominator, because while men were the ones going out and doing the raping, the women were the ones taking dick

the result is women loving to be mistreated and fucked hard by a big brute of a man

honestly, your best bet is just somehow finding a nympho girl that always tries to initiate sex in the relationship

of course finding one of those that isn't a worthless gutterslut might be more challenging than finding a dom woman to begin with
>>
>>36646298
This all makes cuteboy life sound much more appealing desu.
>>
File: YaQsnn8[1].jpg (213KB, 943x711px) Image search: [Google]
YaQsnn8[1].jpg
213KB, 943x711px
>>36646298
the joke is that there's a range of masculinity, but all men are expected to act the same. Assertive bossy assholes.
>>
>>36645981
>>36646262
so fat chicks? any other types?
>>
Normie reporting in.

At least half of girls are into light bondage, especially if they view their partner as exceedingly confident and/or sexually dominant (thank god for fifty shades, it's a shit book but it normalized BDSM), although most girls won't do it initially because it's outside of their sexual comfort zone.

I've had more kinky bondage sex than vanilla sex, but even though I'm a switch I've only been the sub a few times. In my experience, it doesn't happen until we've already been having kinky sex regularly, and we inevitably have a drunken night of "hey we're already doing weird shit, let's get weirder"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.