[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get diagnosed with autism so I can receive neetbux?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: $_7.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
$_7.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
How do I get diagnosed with autism so I can receive neetbux? What answers do i have to memorize?
>>
>>36644529
Step 1: Actually have autism
>>
>>36644529
You need several years of treatment by a licensed physician and then you need to go be screened by a government employed physician.

Why anyone would want to be a NEET on welfare is beyond me anyway. You were born lucky enough to be normal and have the privilege to go to work and earn a living every day yet you want to be a loser instead? Fuck off.
>>
>>36644780
>play vidya and fap all day
>get money
i'm pretty sure that's why
>>
Why the hell would you want to go through all of that treatment, medication, etc just for a few hundred bucks a month?

If you want to get financially free, there are many other better ways.
>>
>>36644824
Like what zmsmmz
>>
>>36644907
ERE, MMM, there are lots of websites, financial freedom plans out there. Google 'em
>>
>>36644805
This is not a fulfilling life for a human being. That gets old really quick and will feel more like prison than enjoyment before long. People crave life experiences, learning, romance etc. You get none of this with a secluded life on basic subsistence.
>>
>>36644971
Not only that, but often you're essentially prevented from accumulating any real wealth or other safety net. That's scary, IMHO. Now, they control you.
>>
>>36645177
Is that true? Do I have to disclose my autism if I decide to stop getting neetbux and get a job?
>>
>>36644971
> People crave life experiences, learning, romance etc. You get none of this with a secluded life on basic subsistence.
>Implying I get any of that now
At least I'd get paid for it.
>>
>>36645195
Many gov't assistance programs have a limit on the amount of personal assets a person can have. If you exceed that, for example, have over a couple grand in your bank account, you'll definitely have questions to answer and could lose your benefits.

As for autism or other mental conditions, I was talking to my neighbor just the other day about this. She works in the disability approval sector. Basically, she said that they don't really care WHAT people have. They only care if the person could be able work some sort of job. So, let's say you get the diagnosis. If they determine you're able to flip burgers regardless of your condition, you still get nothing.

But, if you get some meager government assistance and then you DO find a job, I think you'd first be immediately cut. Then, you'd probably never get it again since you just proved that you could work. And, I'd imagine they could even charge you for fraud.
>>
>>36644971
>Being a slave to corporate America is a fulfilling life
>>
>>36646086
>
But, if you get some meager government assistance and then you DO find a job, I think you'd first be immediately cut. Then, you'd probably never get it again since you just proved that you could work. And, I'd imagine they could even charge you for fraud.
Not in the US, at least. Social Security has something called "Ticket to Work" and I can work 20 hours a week and still keep all my benefits, including medicare.
>>
>>36644780
Lets see faggot

Fap all day
Video games all day
No schedual
Fap fap
Free money
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.