[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to do this. Now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1435804938444.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1435804938444.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
I need all the doxing guides I can get my hands on.
I need to get someone back.
This isn't as simple as letting it go.
She's driven me insane, the others did more so.
I did nothing wrong and don't you fucking doubt that.
She manipulated me, she knew my past.
She knew I had trust issues.
She didn't care.
I want to make her pay, for me and for everyone else around her that she could ruin.
Robots, help a nigga out.
Please... I'm going insane the more she goes on free without consequence.
>>
bumped. Im also interested in learning how to dox
>>
>>36644475
She fucking took the last bit of sanity away from me.
I'm not even being edgy, I'm fucking destroying everything, freaking out and punching my chair.
It's fucking autistic, I know.
>>
>>36644627
Bumping for justice for retards
>>
>>36644475
bumping for what seems to be a worthy cause
>>
>>36644475
What exactly happened? If you want to dox her you might as wel tell the story.
>>
Bump, hope you get revenge anon
>>
File: me.png (20KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
20KB, 241x230px
>>36644475
Story tiem, anon! Please, I need it.
>>
>>36644475
Give me her email or username and I can do a database lookup
>>
>>36644475
Go to /baph/ on 8 chan retard
>>nigga
Fuck outta here normie
>>
Gotta tell the story op. Otherwise you're just a bitter ex
>>
Probably should've just googled it instead of getting yourself put on a watchlist lmao
>>
>>36645765
Story is comin' up
>>
File: 1492662190037.jpg (11KB, 169x215px) Image search: [Google]
1492662190037.jpg
11KB, 169x215px
>>36645765
>had 3 shitty relationships in the same year
>in every case I was either cheated on or suddenly blocked when everything seemed fine
>"you're not validating my depression enough"
>"I've been with him for a year now and he actually cares about me"
>completely destroyed from the inside out
>adds anyone with a pulse as a friend to prevent an hero-ing myself
>meet qt 3.14
>plays vidya, watches anime, draws
>normal conversation turns into a voice call
>says she has a crush on me
>date
>keep dating
>love each other so much (supposedly)
>"I love you" "''night sweetie"
>continues spamming ancap memes back and forth
>tell her about prev relationships
>tell her I have trust issues
>two months later
>"sorry bye"
>gone
>many autistic freakouts
>remember I can never feel a little less shitty without her
>make this thread
>>
>>36646186
Wow, OP, it sounds like you're just a piece of shit. That girl didn't do anything, she has every right to decide she doesn't want to "be with" you anymore. It doesn't sound like she was mean or anything. Get a hold of yourself, brobot.
>>
>>36646186
this is what you get for chasing pussy, you made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>36644475
https://8ch.pl/baphomet/

Here ya go opey. They're professionals
>>
>>36646186
>Boohoohoo, I Am Able To Get Girls: The Greentext
>>
>>36644475
bumped and schlumped
>>
Hack-robot here. Go read about the information gathering stage of a penetration test if you want to learn to doxx people. Most of the tactics are the same, and the various tools can be useful.
>>
>>36646654

To elaborate on this, I doxx people when I get bored, and most of the time it's relatively trivial to do so once you have some basic information like a full name, especially if it's an uncommon name.

I had one chick on Tinder swipe on me then unmatch me, so, I suppose it was a mistake on her part. Since she had a relatively unique name, it took me all of five minutes to dig up her address (On U.S. voting records), and from that, her Facebook information, an Instagram, the names and contact information of her relatives, where her kids went to school, where she worked (All of that via facebook, basically.) I considered driving by her house at like 3am and stuffing all of the information I printed off about her with a big note (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, TINDER GIRL.) to freak the fuck out of her.

People post so much shit about themselves, it's amazing to me.
>>
>>36646962
>it's relatively trivial to do so once you have some basic information like a full name
dude you are beyond retarded
doxxing literally means GETTING their real name in the first place. if you have it they're already doxxed lmfao
>>
>>36646962
>doxx
It's spent dox you underage faggot
>>
>>36646979

From the way the OP was posting, my guess is he knows their name (At least the first one) already.
>>
>>36646186
I was almost going to give you an image depicting various methods but that story is so stupid I'm going to withhold it. Get over yourself and learn to live without whores.
>>
>>36646979
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing
>>
>>36647051
yes, the only real point/difficulty with it is getting their real life information instead of them being an anonymous internet person. such as getting their real name
>>
>>36646186
By telling her you had trust issues you implied that you didn't trust her.
Get a grip Anon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.