[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /sexual dysfunction/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I tried to have sex for the first time last night and found out I have vaginismus.
it's basically where your crotch slams shut when an object or pen0r approaches it and trying to pry it open hurts too much to be a practical answer.
We tried fingering but there was no vagina hole, just a flesh wall.
it's known as the female equivalent of ED.
You can't get it diagnosed without a pelvic exam, which I can't get because A. the speculum won't go in, and B. I'm too scared

now I can never have sex. my vagina will hulk out and disappear.

I think I am asexual, but this is still troubling to me as I am in a long-term relationship and there's practically nothing I can do.
>>
File: pc.jpg (22KB, 235x286px) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
22KB, 235x286px
use a female wojak for this post you dumb cunt
>>
>>36644170
did you already go to a doctor?
>>
>>36644207
fucking neck yourself, reject.
over my dead body will i use a wojak derivative
>>
>>36644170
That's pretty funny. The one thing that gives you an advantage over us doesn't work.
>>
>>36644170
Did you guys try getting drunk? Especially you? I mean if you are drunk enough you can barely move, so you wouldn't be able to squish your legs together with any meaningful amount of force.
It might be just anxiety because of the first time and shit.
>>
>>36644408
I didn't even have my legs together, they were apart.
>>
>>36644424
Still it could help with the clenching of your muscles down there, and maybe after you get through it a couple of times it'll stop doing that while you are sober too.
>>
Does your butthole do this too?

If not, get ready for some ass pounding.
>>
>>36644170
You still have a mouth, anus, hands, feet, and armpits.
You should be fine.
>>
>>36644424
Also muscle relaxants are good shit, I hear wall street people pop them like candies throughout the day of their work.
>>
>>36644170
You don't have vaginismus or asexuality, just mental problems.
>>
>>36644506
/(ass)thread

That wasnt original?
>>
>>36644598
what do you think vaginismus is caused by, doctor dicklips?
>>
ROASTIE BTFO

lol.
>>
>>36644319

Yeah, I think OP might actually be the first fembot candidate that might actually make it.

You're one of us OP. Accept your fate.
>>
>>36644628
Just 420 blazeit and you'll be chill enough for your bf to slip in that D.
>>
If this is legit, it was likely just nerves.
>>
Eh, I have been masturbating so long and have sex so little my penis barely works. Sometimes I just get my gf off with my fingers and start to jerk off and let her finish with her mouth or something.

It's not the end of the world op. We are still sexually happy. You do have a working clit don't you? And you do have an asshole too.

Sex doesn't have to mean piv always.
>>
>>36644170
You just had sex for the first time. It'll feel like that. You probably don't actually have vaginismus unless told so by a doctor, don't stress out about it

t. someone who thought they had it too
>>
>>36644170
Been there with an ex. With patience and a lot of foreplay it can be fixed without medical help.
Of course tho you should stop being a little bitch and go to you gynechologist already. We guys are not fucking therapist goddammit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.