[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you went back in time and suddenly woke up in the morning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

If you went back in time and suddenly woke up in the morning of your first year of high school in your younger body, but with all your memories intact, how would you change things?
>>
>>36643311
I'd really try it with her. You know, like, try to be with her.
>>
>>36643311
I would ask out my female friend.
>>
Not go to college. Head into construction instead of IT. Tell that chick on my bus how sexy she is.
>>
Higher gap cuz it turns out near perfect act and sat don't mean shit and now I'm stuck forever
>>
>>36643311
I'd punch the fuck out of so many kids.
>>
I would stop myself from letting my depression get so bad and not attempt suicide as much as I did because now I'm full of embarrassing scars on my body.
>>
I would study hard and do something with my life. Would be really weird meeting all those people I spend years doing all kinds of crazy shit with, while they wouldnt even know who I am.
>>
>>36643420
Gpa*

Oreganor
>>
>>36643311
I'd study far less knowing that the country was about to be economically destroyed and the jobs available don't require going through uni.

Inb4 no friends just like now. There is that girl but why telling her anything when there are much better males around and I'm about to move to a different city anyway.
>>
File: comfy0001.gif (649KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
comfy0001.gif
649KB, 500x373px
>>36643311
Drop out, sell everything I don't need, buy a few hundred dollars worth of Bitcoin, wait until Bitcoin hits around $1,000 each, sell them all, retire, and then live in a small cozy apartment somewhere cold and spend the rest of my life being an emo NEET.
>>
>>36643615
that sound like the ideal life desu
>>
File: 1475387085040.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475387085040.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36643352
I would say this but going back to then would be like being In a high school class now. The age gap would make it creepy and I wouldn't be able to relate to anyone. It would actually be pretty lonely. I'd just make sure she breaks out of her shell earlier and help her find a way to be happy. Then there's the obvious stuff like investing and studying more. Hopefully I could have access to my phone or learn about crispr before jumping or something.

There is an interesting idea though, why not make the lifestyle choices you wish you made then, now?

>>36643499
This would suck. Not being able to connect with my then best friend. I would just be an acquaintance who offers scarily accurate life advice I suppose. I could also try and prevent that one kid's suicide. I don't know much about what my classmates are doing now though. Then there's the problem of future disasters. How do you get people to believe you? Do you phone in a bomb threat at the Boston Marathon yourself?

Also telling people Trump would be president is pretty funny
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-192551.jpg (80KB, 1049x612px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-192551.jpg
80KB, 1049x612px
>>36643615
This is the only correct answer.

>started highschool in 2009
>tfw
>>
>>36643311
>cut that shit lifting I was doing for a real plan
>consider not going to college
>get a job
>try harder in sports
>>
>>36643311
I moved around 5 times during high school, so if have some goals
>try to get mom to actually tell the truth to us and dad about paying the rent rather than using it for God knows what
>do that in the second move, since the second house was my most normie period
>focus more on school with technology rather than art classes
>improve my drawing skills like always during classes
>try to be more assertive
>>
I would have to rebuild my anime and music and figure collections and whatnot. Fuck.
>>
>>36643789
This nibba thoo.
You gave me something to think, I mean, it would be kinda weird to have that mindset age gap.
I think I'd get pretty good grades with my current mindset.
I like your last statement, I'm trying to get good grades in college, but I'm still messy and stuff like that, and I already lost my chance with her, so I can't try to be with her.
>>
>>36643311
Amazing grades with the bare minimum of attendance. If university taught me one thing, it's discipline.
Socially I'd actually be somewhat competent this time around, as opposed to last time.

Also, I'd buy buttcoins.
>>
Realistically I'd probably go insane or be institutionalized for ranting like a prophet about the future.

However, assuming I could keep it together, things would be very different. I'm a 25 year old forever alone KV robot, but my mind has settled into place. Living a child's life with an adult's mind would change things radically.

I'd be able to get fit sooner and cement those healthy lifestyle habits instead of allowing my disgusting family and their lifestyle impact my own health and habits.

Even though I'd be bored I'd destroy all my classes rather easily and appear some kind of genius. I'm school right now doing STEM so I'd easily be able to go through high school an pass all the calculus/physics and really every other AP exam easily and get plenty of college credit done early so I could graduate early. Not to mention I'd end up as one of if not THE top students in my class and get tons of scholarships.

Hell, if I STARTED high school with most of the knowledge of a BS in physics/maths then by the end of high school I could easily secure a spot for myself at a place like MIT, no problem.

I'd probably still fuck up all my friendships and never get a gf, though. I still don't know how to be a human with people. I might do somethings differently with Her, but other than that I don't know.

Also, I would write more. I liked writing as a teenager. I was into poetry, philosophy, music, some literature and I had some lowkey aspirations of being an author, but I was really insecure about it. Every time I entertained the though I felt ashamed and cringed inside and whenever I wrote something I'd read it the next day and want to vomit. So I destroyed my notebooks and stopped. I'd just write more and take some time to really learn about it and develop some techniques and style.
>>
>hang out with the cool kids that i could have easily been great friends with if i was more confident
>be more confident
>get a normiebook
>force parents to get me a laptop so i can use normiebook and skype people
>join a band or work on my own art or something
>go to parties
>get a gf because i would actually know girls now
>have transformative experiences, first kiss, sex, romance, experiment with drugs, first breakups, make friendships that will last for life
>ask parents if i can see a therapist if i have problems, instead of just seeing the school counsellor for a few months in my last year
>get my penis checked by a doctor as soon as the problem starts
Realistically, none of this stuff would happen and I would be just as anxious and probably more depressed. I would use r9k sooner I guess
>>
>>36644108
>the problem

what's wrong with you, anon?
>>
>>36644108
What happened to your penis? I need to know this now.
>>
>>36644162
>>36644234
Let's just say it's quite red in certain areas
>>
>>36644103
What do you do now anon?

>>36643969
Good luck in uni m8
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (45KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
45KB, 381x381px
>>36643311
>tfw you'd have to go further than that to fix my mistakes
>>
basically just do the bitcoin meme. cant win the lottery since you said
>suddenly woke up
so i wouldnt have time to look up past winning numbers
>>
I don't know if my life would turn out for the better if I tried changing decisions in the past. The future you create by altering decisions may not be one that you may like. Indeed, for all you know, you might die in a different timeline with different decisions. You should take stock in the fact that you're alive in well--if you are that is--here today.
>>
>>36643311
only the ugly girl liked you. Don't bother asking out the other ones.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>36644723
Boom, butterfly effect
>>
>>36644906
Yeah. I know it's cold comfort to hear that. And this next might really get people to roll their eyes, but the one axiom that's actually fairly true, when taken outside of mysticism and the supernatural, is the line that Christians like to say all the time, when some thing bad happens, 'Everything happens for a reason'. Things do happen for a reason, and the reason is that drive for self-perpetuation - the struggle for life.
>>
>>36644518
thanks my m8, I appreciate it
>>
>>36643311
I would kill so many people until someone took me down. Just to spare myself the suffering. A school full of Stacy and Chad is the most deserving hellhole I can think of.

It's too late for that now. I don't have the energy or resources to do such a thing.
>>
>>36644723
>alive
yes

>well
no

I would rather be dead, but I am a fucking loser retard who can't even kill themselves correctly.
>>
Pick up Nicole, and forget about the girls from upper classes. Those chases were so not worth the prize.
>>
cry tears of joy and change everything
>>
>>36643311
Get on the fin/din fucking immediately.
>>
>>36643969
Who is this "her"? Is it someone from hs? Just curious cause I'd rather feel the pain of rejection than the lingering regret. There was a girl in hs who I tried talking to but she sorta gave me the cold shoulder so I decided to move on. She was really cool though. A part of me wishes I would have just been like just give me one chance, worst you're gonna get out of it is free food.
>>
>>36643311
Avoid my father as much as possible
Make make self strong do weights etc so can stand up to bullies
Bait the pedo teachers and report them
Waste as little time as possible with so called
friends
Spend as much time as possible with girls
Actually study properly
>>
>>36643311
What would you do OP?
Or are you an underage fag subtly looking for advice?
>>
>>36643311
i would stop fucking eating earlier and stay away from all alcohol
also would probably avoid the internet
>>
If I went back with all my memories, that'd mean I'd be going back to HS an embittered hollow shell of a human being with a complete inability to relate to people and make friends.

I suppose I'd just study a lot and maybe go to Uni. And instead of being a sperg like I was in HS I'd just ignore people entirely and do my own thing.
>>
>>36645786
Yes, a girl from hs. I still regret it.
>>
>cut faggy hair
>lift
>acquire oneitis i still think about 15 years later
>don't be a dick at work
>get along better with family
>don't worry so much about grades
>don't start drinking
>>
Make a shit ton of money and bet on Donald Trump winning the presidency and the Patriots winning the Super Bowl
Save people from dying
Place more effort into getting the girl
Get better grades
>>
>>36646072
Ahh I see. Well you aren't the only one. I guess the only thing we can do is learn from our mistakes. In addition, she might just be what I think I want. I wouldn't actually know until I get to know someone really well and people could surprise you. I think I want a tomoko gf but I wouldn't know if our chemistry would be as good compared to a different type of girl until I would know either better
>>
>>36646168
>oneitis i still think about 15 years later
God damn it. I hope this doesn't happen to me.
>>
>>36645900
>avoid the internet
It's gotten to the point where I feel bored to suicide and lonely when it goes out. Which is weird cause I'm just sitting in my room, just as lonely with or without. I guess youtube and 4chan distract me from friendlessness just enough.

I don't watch t.v. and I dont see myself only doing hobbies though hmm
>>
I would probably do nothing different because I don't do anything differently now, and I'm 23 years old. I could totally start buckling down, learning things, working out, and have a pretty good life by 28 or so. Late start, but not impossible.

I knew then I should do all of those things, but didn't. Why the fuck would it be different if I went back?

Maybe I would sneak out more. And maybe I would be more forward about wanting to fuck people. I had a girlfriend my senior year that I basically traumatized because I am the verbally abusive mirror of my father. So, maybe I would have been a little nicer. Probably not.
>>
>>36646412
Assuming that's what you're asking. If I literally had all memories in tact, I would probably drop out ASAP, start working full time, and pump all my money into Apple or something. Maybe sell drugs or something as well. Literally just put all cash into a stock that I know beforehand will win.
Get a GED, take out student loans and use currently unused money for investments therefore coming out of college with more money than if I would have paid for college myself.
>>
I'd probably tell people about the economic crash that was going to happen soon.

I'd also invest a shit ton when it happens. I'd be very rich right now if I had.
>>
>>36646412
Good point. Im in a very similar boat. I had a gf senior year who I treated like shit. Nothing like verbal abuse but I couldn't handle her past and thought low of her. I also went through her phone once. Now I'm almost 22 and have nothing going for me. But what's the alternative? Live a shitty life or die?
Better to try dying I suppose, but motivation is key.

Where's that pic of the guy sitting at his computer saying he will change, but knowing he won't?
>>
>>36643311
I find it funny how everyone here wants better grades
>>
I'd actually do my work and only concentrate on my grades.
>>
>>36643311
>"""Texas""" Science Grade 8
>Algebra 1 - """Texas edition"""
>High School

kek
>>
>>36643311
Get a psychiatric evaluation for ADHD so I can get meds *before* I failed school.

Then as >>36643615 said I would invest in Bitcoins.

But other than that I wouldn't change much as I was already a social failure and was content with it.

If I was sent back to middle school instead then I'd try to get female hormones, although I'm not sure I'd pass even with that.
>>
>>36645051
Most people dont die from being more of a normie. They have more good things happen to them. Robots are more likely to die in the end from suicide, stress and health problems.
>>
>>36647196
Why wouldn't we want that? You get one chance in life to do it. If you don't succeed a certain quality of education will never be accessible to you.
>>
>>36643311
Invest in apple because iPhone came out the year I graduated.
>>
>>36648649
I just find it odd that so many people want them now but didn't want them then
>>
>>36648728
It's easy to see what your priorities should have been when looking back. There was a whole lot of stuff distracting me at then time, so it was hard to concentrate on school.

Now I'm obsessed with one day attending a prestigious school even if I know it's practically impossible for me to do so.
>>
File: 1493234999963.jpg (82KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1493234999963.jpg
82KB, 676x673px
>>36643311
Nothing, genetics fucked me over (diseases and appearance) and not even going back in time would correct that. I could have put in more effort in a promising field (mobile app development a few years after the iPhone dropped in 2007), ended up with money, traveled, and I'm still 90% sure I would have been almost as miserable.
>>
Hang out with the popular kids like I was capable of doing before getting bored and hanging out with the NEETS, ruining my chances of having a gf
>>
File: 1430607329437.png (15KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430607329437.png
15KB, 780x1000px
>>36646725
I found that one pic I was looking for. You've already seen it but I'm posting I anyway
>>
>>36643311

drop out of high school and mine bitcoin

>>
>>36646725
>I had a gf senior year who I treated like shit. Nothing like verbal abuse but I couldn't handle her past and thought low of her. I also went through her phone once.
She was cheating on you thats why she stuck around.
>>
>>36643311
gotten a job in high school and studied harder

Hopefully gotten accepted with scholarship (or at least student loans) to a university far far away from my toxic home town, maybe even in another country
>>
Everything was going well for me in high school, about as well as a dorky middle schooler's life could go until May of my freshman year.
I'd confessed to a crush and she in turn crushed me; it affected my grades and a final project on which we were partners. Luckily the next year came and I never saw her and got over her. I had however gotten too used to doing nothing, and this fucked with my grades more.
I was back in gear in my next semester and junior year started amazingly: I was in love with my oneitis and we were hitting it off every time we talked. I wasn't getting nearly enough sleep though, because my nights were filled with anime and video games. Of course, my grades in many classes tanked again and meanwhile I tried to confess to her. I didn't do it as badly as I had before, but because I didn't know *what* to say, I just blurted it out, "I like you, maybe we could go out," which I thought was good based on what I'd heard about girls liking straightforward guys.
I scared her off and she distanced herself from me because she was actually almost nervous about the fact that I was into her. She didn't want me to feel led on I guess. And she didn't know where to go from there and I certainly didn't so we just grew apart in spite of my best efforts.
My grades fell more and I left high school with a 3.2 GPA never having been anymore than mediocre at everything.

Knowing the girl's side of things, I would just do the whole relationship over from day one. And I wouldn't let my shitty hobbies keep me from my goals. Nowadays I'm a NEET with all the time on Earth to do anything I want, but I just shitpost on 4chan and feel horrible about myself.
>>
talk more to people, change my major in community college. i went with multimedia wanting to learn photoshop. i waited to long to long to change majors.
>>
>>36643311
I would hate that because I would probably fuck it all up and not get the one gf I ever had in 10th-12th grade
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.