[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am for the rich. Wholeheartedly!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I am for the rich. Wholeheartedly!
>>
>>36643110
Enough that I want Muslims to radicalize Europe
>>
>>36643110
Homosexuality is heavily correlated to childhood abuse.

Kill the child abusers.
>>
>>36643232
I highly doubt this. No amount of abuse could make me see a man standing next to a woman and make me somehow find the man attractive at all. Especially not when juxtaposed. It's insanity is what it is.
>>
Waste of time and resources. If we have to start killing people we should start from those who are actually harmful to society, like criminals.
>>
>>36643110
well, OP i have nothing but bitter contempt for most of society so do you really think i care if some fag gets lynched?
>>
>>36643353
>like criminals

*niggers
>>
>>36643398
Not all criminals are niggers, like muds or kikes.
But all niggers are criminals.
>>
>>36643272
>my experience is different from this other persons
>this other person must be literally insane
>>
File: 1301321551742.png (558KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1301321551742.png
558KB, 720x720px
>>36643475
>the notion of a man trying to mate with another man is not complete insanity
>>
>How much would this benefit society?
The question is what harm gays does to the society even? I'm only interested whether they work or not. I would execute neets rather than working gays
>>
>>36643508

Being intimate with another person feels good. There is nothing insane about liking sex.
>>
>>36643110
haha this makes me laugh as a non-straight (bi). what do you care? i'm going to fuck and love who i want and it doesn't impact your life nil.
>>
>>36643577
If I touchy touchy you it will always feel good... regardless of my sex.

>>36643110
A robot wouldn't care about that aspect of society as a first or second priority. There is possible better chance of acceptance among the gays then the normies.
>>
>>36643110
I want everyone to die, but they should die equally and for the right reasons
>>
>>36643508
> Bashing gayness
> Posts anime girls
Deeply contradictory
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>36643110
Eh, gay people are fine. They don't mutilate their bodies or fuck up their body chemistry with injections like the mentally ill faggots do. Gay people don't take their bodies for granted and I'd rather have a gay gymbro than a hetero one because the hetero one would probably be into traps. I feel very strongly against the trans fat community and would not implicate myself criminally by listing a few of my contributions to the betterment of society, but suffice to say that police really don't care to follow up.
>>
>>36643110
Fuck off, Ahmed. You think you're better than fags? I'd much rather share my country with millions of gays than sharing it with a single subhuman goatfucker. It's you who are harmful to society, trash human.
>>
>>36643734
see the image posted here >>36643840 then rethink your statement.
>>
>>36643110
It would benefit r9k greatly
>>
>>36644444
Chek't. Rek't
>>
>>36644444
>dem quints
Kek has spoken...
>>
File: 1492086197231.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1492086197231.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
>>36643840
>Gay people don't take their bodies for granted

You wouldn't say this if you knew the numbers for STDs, parasites and lesions that gay men have.
>>
>>36643110
I am all for it.

I am also against women having the right to vote.
Gays wouldn't even have rights if it wasn't for women and their constant fucking virtue signaling with no regard to the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>36644786
>t. A loyal foot soldier of the Calipate
>>
i would start with trannies and traps
>>
>>36643199
>i want my race, culture, and heritage to be wiped out and have my churches and institutions burnt down to be replaced by ones created by shitskins
>because some guys like to have sex with other guys
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.