[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we created a suicide epidemic and make the news and shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1441130905314.png (136KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1441130905314.png
136KB, 512x512px
What if we created a suicide epidemic and make the news and shit?
>>
>>36642837
First we need to stream ourselves.

Then we'll kill ourselves with the hashtag #suicideisbadass.

It'll work.
>>
File: 1472517794193.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472517794193.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>36643318
no if we done it would have to be for a cause we cant let anons die in vain i say we blame the normies for making this world unbearable so you an hero to escape all the fakery and bullshit they do etc and the anons who surive might get tendies and goverment funded gfs or something if we peer pressure them
>>
>>36642837
there already is a suicide epidemic in young men and the media refuses to report on it. Young men will never get any attention, they're considered too expendable in society
>>
>>36642837
We'd all need to agree on a short, concise "manifesto" that succinctly details why we're escaping this life. I'll start:

"I don't want to play by the rules of this game of life anymore. I don't want to be an asshole, go through the prison system, and develop addictions and debts and become violent just to have a girlfriend. I don't want to compete with mentally ill faggots wearing wigs and panties for sympathy and empathy. I don't want to work hard and build a stable home life just to be cheated on and abandoned. I don't want to risk all of my finances and assets on alimony and child support just because my partner is allowed to fail at communication and encouraged to be disloyal."

That's what mine would say,
>>
>>36642837
A chink suicide epidemic? They are ugly as shit trash that need to be executed.
>>
File: bestnewsever.png (90KB, 720x375px) Image search: [Google]
bestnewsever.png
90KB, 720x375px
>>36645168
They're already working on that.
>>
>>36642837
Let's just do Jonestown Part Two.
We just need to find some easily influenced people to indoctrinate into our cult.
>>
We need to do it for a cause. If we get enough people to do it (which we won't, because you guys are pussies), we'll gather enough attention for serious reform, i.e. legalizing doctor administered euthanasia for people.
>>
>>36645237
I really wonder how long would the actual doctors that would have to euthanize people would last before either killing himself or going into some deep deep depression
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.