[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why being a NEET is superior to working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fairy-tail-132-138-02.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-132-138-02.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Give me one reason why being a NEET is superior to working
>>
cause working sucks
>>
>>36642733
Time is money xd
>>
>>36642733
If you are a cute NEET, you can probably find a beta or even have a stable of betas to wagecuck for you and support you, allowing you to live comfortably with no effort.
>>
Working is when you get paid to do something you don't want to do. If you don't want the money neeting is strictly superior.
>>
>>36642733
Aren't you a neet nigger or something
>>
>>36643034
You're stuck in time Anon
>>
>>36642733
there is a difference between working and having a career learn the difference
>>
>>36643051
Well as the person who posted pics of him with 200$ and "jealous white bois" all the time I can't forgive you, s m h that's why I won't ever fugg a nigger
>>
Money is not needed for true happiness.
>>
>>36643115
>Work
>You clock in and do work

>Career
>You clock in and do work
>>
More time to spend on actually productive tasks. Money is a little tighter as a neet but soon I'll be ready to break onto the market and hopefully make enough to continue running and expand while keeping 30k or so for myself each year.
>>
>>36642733
Gives you something to do during the day so you don't get bored from other shit.
>>
>>36643115
>wagecuck who openly hates working
>wagecuck who secretly hates working

Some difference there, pal
>>
>>36643115
A career takes 4 years to get a degree in order to do the same shit every fucking week for at least four decades.
>>
>>36642733
Not sure which species of NEET you are referring to but as far as the NEET bux guys go , the limits are basically only what you place on yourself. I can basically choose my own path , I am not regulated by people who are scamming for positions, I have no real need to "fit in" or "be accepted". The most awesome thing is , if you are a lover of learning new things like me you can explore all you want and discover things you would likely never have seen being pressured by general society. General society itself is seen in observation and more profound contemplation as opposed to scrambling and struggling within it. Anyway , I definitely prefer it. I can't speak about those who are lower tier such as have no income though. I have been in that category in the past and I hated it.
>>
There are a lot of reasons to strive for financially independent NEETdom

* lower stress
* full freedom of time

And, you always have the option to work if you want.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.