[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You start a new job doing menial office work (data entry for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: GBMultipleMiharus_020714_035836.jpg (156KB, 580x440px) Image search: [Google]
GBMultipleMiharus_020714_035836.jpg
156KB, 580x440px
You start a new job doing menial office work (data entry for example) your co-workers are 10 exact clones of you at your current age.

You have been appointed as supervisor to your other selves.

How do you motivate your team and what do you do for fun?
>>
Group sex of course
>>
>>36642240
Everyday meetings
Obligatory timetables
Strict deadlines
Having their work thrown out shortly after it's completed
>>
>>36642240
Constantly yell and abuse my clones to do the work under pressure. I would use compliments as punishment if someone fucked up, since I hate being complimented. The place would be so toxic, other people would get insane just by passing by.
>>
>>36642240
>how do you motivate you team
You wouldn't motivate it, we won't get paid if it's not done we know this
>what do you do for fun
Banter and fun conversation
>>
>>36642354
>The place would be so toxic
Learned a lot about yourself today eh?
>>
The other me(s) would probably try and rat me out to HR and try and get me fired.

God I hate myself.
>>
>give them their own private cubicles
>give them a list of what they need to do
>never, ever try to make small talk with them

They'd love it.
>>
>>36642428
I knew this already. I play MOBA games for a reason, I like toxicity, I intentionally feed too in them to make my teammates more angry and unreasonable.
>>
>>36642706
So you're "that" coworker, go fuck your self don't rat me out because no one wants to talk to you it doesn't make you liked

>>36642748
You Sound like a edgy neet or a underage
>>
>>36642842
I'm 23, but I am NEET
>>
>>36642731
Who would answer the phone and greet the customers anon?
>>
Motivation: Ok guys, efficient divvvy of work time. Let's finish all of this by 4:00 and we get to leave early.

Fun: Pub crawls and LAN parties.
>>
bring a gun to work and shoot everyone and then myself

everyone will have the same idea so it'll at least be interesting
>>
>>36643208
We'd just have a roster with a rotation of normie duty.
Everybody who isn't rostered on that day would just chip in an extra adderall for that day's designated normie so he can manage to talk to people all day.
>>
File: 1390900400441.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1390900400441.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
>>36642240
I wouldn't have to do much, they'd be pretty self-motivated to get the job done and not let the team down. I'd be pretty hands-off on management, maybe hold a team meeting every couple of weeks to ensure the team's on track.

>what do you do for fun
Nothing. Leaving them to their work and not doing "fun" team activities would keep job satisfaction much higher.
>>
oh fuck i'd rather kys than make other me's work
>>
>>36643317
Its sounds like a fucking reasonable place to work.

>>36643329
Is the management still going to be ahead in a few weeks time at the board meeting? How do you handle a manager who has fallen behind? How about one who has drastically fallen behind? How would the other managers feel about this underperforming manager?
>>
>>36643173
Don't be edgy anon it's not good for you
>>
>>36642240
>Motivate the team
Money and shorter weeks but longer days.
>Do for fun
Go to the gym together
Dress up in bug themed armor and go out and dispense justice
>>
Fuck this job, I was just about to start my vagabond life too. Buy some guns, walk around scaring the shit out of normies by doing nothing. Can't do gay sex because of hemmoroids.
>>
>>36642240
Kek would be the easiest thing ever. Have everyone work 16 hours a day as quickly and proficiently as possible and then give everyone paid time off when it's finished.
>>
>>36642240
That sounds like my dream job.
>>
>>36644458
Think about it Anon, if that's your dream job you'd have all your other yous trying to backstab you to get your position instead since it's their dream too. Would be a hellish mess.
>>
>>36642240
I would quit. I couldn't stand that. I'm a giant cunt.
>>
>>36643446
>Is the management still going to be ahead in a few weeks time at the board meeting? How do you handle a manager who has fallen behind? How about one who has drastically fallen behind? How would the other managers feel about this underperforming manager?
I thought all the clones were doing menial office work. What are other managers doing in the picture?
>>
>>36644438
God, it would be fucking glorious. Every one of me striving to be the best freaking data-entryist the world has ever seen, everyone trying hard as fuck. Autistic perfection effectivizing every little detail of the job. I'm sure we'd be the best company around within months.
>>
>>36642240
>>How do you motivate your team
well fear and shame are the only things that motivate me. So I guess I have to be an angry tyrant of a boss who yells at people when they fuck up or don't do well enough. I'd hate doing that as much as I hate being on the receiving end of it. But if they're like me then they'll never get anything done unless they're sick to their stomachs with anxiety over what will happen if they don't.

>and what do you do for fun?
people like me are incapable of having fun at work. see above.
>>
11 assholes
1 king asshole (me)
All hard working, all diligent
Yea itd be fine
until smoke breaks
>>
>>36644607
>until smoke breaks
kek
enjoy being run out of business by a squad that takes no breaks and works ten times as hard
>>
I'm sure we can all figure out how to make the pens reach critical mass using office supplies if we try hard enough. We'll play some games to decide which one of us will be the sacrifice to start the chain reaction.
>>
Oh my god I want this more than anything. We would have such a good time. Just blasting music we all love and going super hard doing the work.
>>
>>36642240
>How do you motivate your team and what do you do for fun?
"If you're done with your work you can fuck off to home and still be paid full hours, that will be all"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.