[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roastie mocking my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ZlUUWAf.gif (907KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
ZlUUWAf.gif
907KB, 499x269px
Robros, I need your help

My friend/dealer is being mocked by his "girlfriend" on lolcow and leddit

She took secret pictures of his messy kitchen and bathroom so she could mock his depression and anxiety. She mocked his "working out" by mentioning how many cigarettes he smoked, etc.

She has a boyfriend and would engineer scenarios to where anytime she comes over to visit my friend, she'd make her boyfriend follow her in so she could kiss him in front of my friend.

She's only "nice" and "helps" him because she wants to stick around to chronicle his descent into failure. He told me that "I'll always love her," not realizing that she MOCKS HIM BEHIND HIS BACK AT EVERY TURN.

She's ruined a lot of his other friendships with gaslighting, and tried to pull this shit on me before. I thought about always recording myself on my PC's webcam and voice recorder on my phone for my protection, but she could turn that around to say that I had been the one who took pictures of his messy house. I respect his privacy too much. So when he leaves the room, I just get up without a word and go outside on the porch.

Since he was comfortable using kikebook, I tried to teach him how to use and browse leddit so he'd stumble on her posts on his own, but he's just so stubborn that he actively turned his face away from the screen and covered his eyes with his hands while I simplified the site's layout for him.

I'm not a cunt who treats men like they're disposable or replaceable. He's a great person who's strong and booksmart, but his oneitis is actively manipulating him for her own twisted amusement. I'm not going to "move on" or "abandon him" since I don't want him to end up a broken shell that'll suicide. I value his life and the things he has to offer to the world, nohomo.

So many of us are alone because our apathy is preventing us from supporting and protecting each other from chucklecunts like his oneitis. How would you handle this shit, roboros?
>>
File: images-5.jpg (8KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8KB, 236x213px
>>36641935
Nigra just show him the reddit/lolcow posts that she made the rest is up to him.
>>
>>36642000
There are reasons why the first post is usually considered the best post OP
>>
File: bush.png (371KB, 551x524px) Image search: [Google]
bush.png
371KB, 551x524px
>>36642000
>>36642031

"Teehee, how did anon find these posts? Guess he must've made them himself because he's jealous of me. I've never heard of those sites, hun. Want me to roll you a joint, bebe? ;*"
>>
>>36642054
This makes me mad because that's how women will fucking act.
>>
>>36641935
Why is she doing all that shit? I don't get it.
>>
File: combover.jpg (307KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
combover.jpg
307KB, 897x1594px
>>36642065
Yeah she has me in a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation. I'm a robot, I post on here because I don't have many friends who accepts me. My one friend's oneitis recognizes this and is doing whatever she could to remove all damaging (to her) influences from his life.
>>
show us the posts OP
>>
>>36642092
I wish you luck on.
Originally
>>
>>36641935
He probably knows what's up and is just either a masochist, or the girl is just worth it to him. I wouldn't mind being abused by a girl who's worth it, it's a million times than the regular boring girls in this world.
>>
>>36642091

Great people talk about ideas.

Mediocre people talk about things.

Insignificant people talk about other people.

If you have a female companion in any capacity, even platonic friendship, trust that she's talking about you on her blog/vlog/to her friends.
>>
>>36642145
I don't get what the problem is, though? Who gives a fuck about his messy kitchen lmao? Why would he care? The people who are somehow "interested" in some random person's fucking messy kitchen are the really pathetic ones.
>>
>>36642092
OK OP. Solution time.
Set her up.
Prepare a situation in which she would feel the irrefutable urge to post, like, make a mess in the kitchen or something like that, I don't know what could the post be about.
Leave the girl alone in the mess and don't leave your bro's side in ANY TIME.
Then when she post about it just show it to your friendlerino. She'll have no excuse
>>
>>36641935
Just kill her and hide the body
>>
>>36641935
Next time she comes over alone just walk straight up to her. Tell her you've seen all the posts she's made about your friend and then grab her by the the hair and force your cock in her mouth. If she tries and stops you, slap her as hard as you can. Tell her nobody will ever believe her because she's a worthless backstabbing whore and everyone knows it. Then pound her tonsils till she gags on your thick wads of jizz.
>>
>>36641935
I have experienced a similar situation with a friend. I was able to solve the problem with straight confrontation. I waited till the situation was there and then stood up an opened my mouth. I exposed the offender just by calling what he did. The simple fact that someone stood up for my friend made him stronger and helped him to see clearly all by himself.

Of course it wasn't over in an instant. But do not remain passive! Time to choose sides.
>>
>>36642362
kek she would hella enjoy that
t. not her
>>
>>36641935
Backhand her boyfriend and tell her if she talks to your friend again you'll do worse next time.

Sometimes you have to be the nigger
>>
I'm a robot and have been in this situation before, but I had no support of a friend because I'm a exceptional robot [not in a good way] I didn't enjoy it. His odds are so much better with you as a friend, confront her about it, if she's not a robot as well than annoy her [when she comes over] so much she won't want to come over again
>>
depending on how good you are at being deceitful, either create a fake email and send him the link to the reddit posts so noone knows it's you (pretend to be an anonymous redditor who was able to find his info through her pictures to throw off suspucious) or if thatd too convoluted help him clean up his apartment so she looks like a retarded cunt and will probsbly leave him alone once she realizes her source of easy online attention is gone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.