[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sigh.jpg (11KB, 235x78px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
11KB, 235x78px
Another day, another few hundred men pretending to be nice, only to start mocking me for being an "emotional woman" when I reject them, as their feelings are hurt, incapable of seeing the irony

Silly bois
>>
0/10 bait. F for effort.
>>
>>36641678
It's not bait, it's my life.
>>
>>36641659
I know this is bait but there are girls who legitimately have problems with this, and are too stupid to figure out how to deal with it. I'd offer guidance but if they're so retarded that they can't figure it out themselves I think it's better to leave them to their boring empty fate.
>>
>>36641689
And it's now or never.
I don't wanna bait forever,
I just want derail another thread.
It's. A. Bait.
>>
>>36641702
whatever will I do without your help!!!!
>>
>>36641728
Same as before, you will sit around inundated with billions of boring retards and sighing to yourself wondering why you can't find someone interesting. Enjoy, loser.
>>
>>36641756
Who said I can't find anyone interesting? lol. I have lots to choose from. And it's even fun rejecting the people I'm not interested in, because you see their true colors.

Men are so sensitive and emotional it's pathetic. Every time they're assholes. Every time.
>>
>>36641774
No one said it but your behavior and the things you're expressing imply it. Go talk to your interesting friends, then, instead if posting here.
>>
>>36641803
But I don't wanna

You can't tell me what to do :^)
>>
>>36641815
That doesn't make sense. If they were interesting you'd want to talk to them. Since you don't want to, they're not. You're not being logical.
>>
>>36641815
>>36641834
Actually, your actions prove that you would rather talk to me than these supposedly "interesting" people, since here you are. I feel flattered.
>>
>>36641834
I have literally hundreds of interesting people to choose from, I can't and don't want to meet them all
>>
>>36641870
But you don't have anyone so interesting that you want to spend all of your waking and sleeping time with them? Ok, that does not constitute interesting as far as I'm concerned though.
>>
File: 1474530925099.png (237KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474530925099.png
237KB, 800x800px
>tfw femanon prefers me over literally hundreds of interesting people
>tfw she chose me over all of them for this afternoon
>>
File: 1485716206897.png (298KB, 800x800px)
1485716206897.png
298KB, 800x800px
>tfw you btfo a roastie into leaving her own thread just by teasing her
>tfw you know she's actually just being tsundere and it is only her pride is preventing her from responding
>>
>>36641815
>You can't tell me what to do :^)

>anon tells her what to do
>she says he can't tell her what to do
>she does it
kek
>>
File: dominos.jpg (49KB, 804x172px)
dominos.jpg
49KB, 804x172px
>>36641659
tranny reporting in
honestly this offer is so tempting
>>
>>36642130
lmfao, a whore for domino's
>>
>>36642161
you havent lived until youve shoved your dick into a pasta bowl while an oven roasted sandwich is shoved inside your asshole. In all honesty though I prefer the mcchicken.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.