[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic "trolling"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1490838030123.png (385KB, 650x488px)
1490838030123.png
385KB, 650x488px
>Autist debates me for an hour trying to claim a random post of mine as his own, to the point where he utilized html editing to make it look like it was his post

Why the fuck has "trolling" fallen to this level? Literally what the fuck? What enjoyment could somebody POSSIBLY get out of doing that?

And yeah, I'll probably be called an autist for bothering to respond to him, but it's just a disconcerting feeling to have someone try to claim one of your posts as his own.
>>
>>36641450
>a dumb frogposter thread died for this
>>
>>36641489
It frustrated me to the point where I had to make a thread about it. Besides, anything on page 10 has reached its 'time' lol
>>
>>36641677
>claims his opponent's trolling "has fallen"
>is frustrated to the point he complains to r9k
>all because of some harmless samefagging
looks like a moderate success to me
>>
>>36641916
>>claims his opponent's trolling "has fallen"
Wat? No, I meant trolling in general. And it wasn't samefagging lol (although he did do that on top of everything else). He was trying to tell me that he posted my post. It's just dumb, and patently false. I realize I'm dumb for caring at all about it, but whether or not I care is definitely not the standard by which 'trolling' is or ought to be measured.
>>
>>36641998
>whether or not I care is definitely not the standard by which 'trolling' is or ought to be measured
It literally is.
>>
>>36641916
This. OP has his jimmies rustled.

>>36641450
Look. Just admit he made that post. You didn't make that post. He did. You aren't cool or smart enough to make posts like that, because you're a retard and a faggot.
>>
File: successsfull.png (10KB, 381x374px) Image search: [Google]
successsfull.png
10KB, 381x374px
>>36641450
>What enjoyment could somebody POSSIBLY get out of doing that?

you have been trold to the point where you make a seperate thread specifically for the purpose of talking about how his troln was weaksauce

pic related
>>
File: pretending.jpg (26KB, 349x642px)
pretending.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>36642063
Lol well then I disagree. I feel that 'trolling' or whatever you'd like to call it should at the very least be somewhat clever. Similar to pic related

>>36642100
Oh my god I seriously hope the mods are bored enough to indulge me and publicly shame you

>>36642162
I've been annoyed by an autist acting retarded to the point where I made a thread about it.
>>
>>36642299
Why can't you just admit you got BTFO and move on?
>>
>>36642329
I got BTFO by someone saying that he posted something that I did, and then he cared so much that he bothered to edit the webpage to make it appear as though he'd posted it? Yeah, totally. The only issue is that I wasted my time even bothering to reply, but I'm checking the thread every few minutes while lying in bed, so even that's negligible. Also, I'm semi-convinced you're him, but obviously not 100% sure. If you are him, that makes your comments incredibly pathetic.
>>
File: Capture.png (118KB, 909x457px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
118KB, 909x457px
>>36642329
Okay, fine I admit it. I got btfo and was upset about it. Happy now?
>>
>>36642329
Even if I did got "BTFO" so what? How is it making his efforts any more sensible?
>>
>>36642420
Lmao I can tell you're being ironic now because I'm pretty sure literally everybody knows that OP posts don't get (You)s attached to them. But cute either way.
>>
>>36642420
>>36642444
Also stop samefagging holy shit lol
>>
>>36642467
>>36642446
>>36642444
>>36642420
>>36642419
>>36642329
Samefag (male)
>>
>>36642446
>OP posts don't get (You)s attached to them
I use 4chanX. I heard you normies lost (You)s altogether at one point, replaced with dots or lines I think, and I'm not even sure if you ever got them back.
>>
>>36642299
>I've been annoyed by an autist acting retarded to the point where I made a thread about it.

you say that like it's a bad thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.