[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this method legit? also /suicidegeneral/ i guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: exit-bag-2.jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
exit-bag-2.jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
is this method legit?
also /suicidegeneral/ i guess
>>
most legit method: rat poison

https://vid.me/inZy
>>
>>36641447
i dont want it to be painful though otherwise i would have killedmyself quite sometime ago
>>
I've heard the party time tanks won't kill you for some reason (wrong mixture?) but hey give it a shot. I'd look into other types of tanks.
>>
Commit suicide woth me someone, if you are form the uk.
>>
>>36641367
Does this really work?
Also who wants /doublesuicide/ here
>>
>>36641474
how about something like this?
https://gfycat com/AgonizingMilkyDore
>>
Please don't kill yourself. It gets better, I promise.
>>
>>36641578
t shalomo shekelberg
>>
I have a question regarding this too.
Would nitrogen also work or does it have to be helium?
Nitrogen just seems more accsessible and natural.
>>
>tfw no cute brit femboy to suicide with
>>
>>36641578
From my own experience... Yes it does, but after a while it gets even worse. It's not worth it.
>>
>>36641367

Sorry but I don't trust any suicide method that requires a CRAP MASK. It makes me imagine that the method will smell like CRAP.
>>
File: 1493140084570.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493140084570.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>36641367
Come on! If you're doing this, at least wait for a cute femboy to doublesuicide. Also, set up a nice date so you can "live it to the fullest" for a while, maybe you'll change your mind. I did.
>>
>>36641367
it's 4chan, every way to kill yourself posted here is legit
>>
>>36641367
Even if your life will be completly shit for the rest of your life I'd rather suffer for the 1% chance that some good might happen desu.

>been depressed for over a decade btw
>>
>>36641500
I believe it's because they put enough oxygen in them to keep you alive if you try to off yourself with them.
>>
Have you ever thought about how nobody can ever be a suicide expert? Like it's the one topic nobody can ever be an authority on, because the second you experience success in the area, you're, well, dead. So nobody can ever really talk about suicide methods and be like "see the thing with hanging is that it's very painful if you do it this way, it kinda feels like x and takes y minutes, but if you do it this way it's just a chill death that's like falling asleep."

If anyone here is into drug culture, you'll know about how you can't really explain a particular drug to someone who hasn't done anything like it--especially not psychedelics. You'd have to imagine the same thing is the case with various types of death, but the best you can get is someone who got sort of close, not someone who went all the way with any particular type of death. And if someone 'got close' with many suicide methods and lived to tell about all of them, then they obviously suck at suicide so their experience isn't really to be trusted either.
>>
>>36641367

> CRAP mask.

I'm sorry, I just can't take this suicide method seriously.
>>
I've considered this method but I'm scared that a tank with only 80% helium will keep me alive. Wish I knew somewhere to get a 100% helium tank. Plus I'm scared I would get a burst lung as the pic warns.

Tried hanging before. I was still standing on the chair while just testing it. It hurts a LOT. You have to endure it for around a minute before you pass out I hear. Plus it left a scar that lasted for weeks.

Maybe going out like Socrates would be a good way to go (cyanide poisoning).
>>
>>36642554
It's CPAP you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>36642798
>the joke
>500 feet
>your head
>>
>>36641367
>carfentanil
veterinarians treat it like a radioactive substance
>>
>>36642736

I know that people who ask for no pain methods don't want to hear it, but it seems like a gun combined with something is for backup in case you miss the shot is the best bet. Like, shoot yourself off of a building; stand or sit on the ledge at the top with your back facing the away from the building, and shoot... you'll fall backward naturally from the shot, so you don't need to worry about mustering the courage to jump. You can even take a cyanide pill seconds before as extra 'insurance' in case both shot and fall fail.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.