[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Day of Reckoning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: reckoning.png (526KB, 663x991px) Image search: [Google]
reckoning.png
526KB, 663x991px
Which one of you was this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/machete-attack-at-kentucky-transylvania-university/
>>
>>36641265
>liberals making up these stories to shit on republicans'

What else is new?
>>
>>36641265
Hey, I knew an insufferable hapas cunt named Ruby that went to Transylvania to get a degree in anthropology. Think she's a middle school guidance counselor now. I can perfectly emphasize with machete dude and wish he would have killed that fat gooky cunt, heh.
>>
>>36641499
>>36641265
> Transylvania university

Why is that a thing? I'm from Transylvania (Romania) and we don't have any universities named after US states or regions (as far as I know). Did the founder(s) like vampires or something?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47KB, 796x456px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47KB, 796x456px
>>36641438
what is wrong with you peopIe
>>
>>36642042
why is he so smug?

Orignalii
>>
>>36642042
I mean, the sentence "He asked me about my political beliefs and I answered "REPUBLICAN" and that's the only reason he didn't kill me", not the whole happening.
>>
>>36642453
Multiple people reported it
>>
>>36642453
According to everyone in the shop, that's the way it happened. He sperged into the shop and said that the "day of reckoning had arrived" then he started asking if people were republican or democrat. When he got to people that didn't answer republican, he started swinging the machete.
>>
>>36642503
>tfw this made me lol
Why are /pol/lacks such cringey spergs?
>>
>>36642570
Same reason this board is so shitty. You get a group of people together who do nothing but reinforce and exacerbate each other's warped worldviews and it creates a community of mentally ill extremists. Every now and then there's bound to be one dude who takes things too far just to impress everyone.
>>
oh boy here we go

liberals will use this as reasoning to declare the alt right as a terror group, meanwhile of course ignoring the much more common instances of Muslims killing massive amounts of people for their religion
>>
Ban assault machetes! Think of the coffee shop patrons!
>>
>>36641438
Fuck off retard. I hate the MSM as much as anybody else and I love it when Trump takes big greasy shits on them. That doesn't mean there aren't nutcases "on our side" like the guy in the news story out there.

Screaming "FAKE NEWS" at everything you don't like is exactly what people hate about the modern far left assholes, don't turn around and do it too.
>>
>>36642503
ask ur self this if he was republican why didnt he have a gun instead he had a knife smells like a false flag
>>36642570
/r9k/ talking about cringey spergs were the most cringey and austismo
>>
File: 07008441.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
07008441.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
The right is full of idiot capitalists that are against immigration yet all they're doing is fighting for globalists.

inb4
>Leftie cuck
The left is full of commie cucks but at least they realize they're getting cucked.
>>
>>36642857
>to declare the alt right as a terror group
Liberals, or the left-wingers, declare ANYONE who is NOT leftist, as a terrorist, or at leat a nazi-racist-pig. Especially this is prevailing in universities, esp. among the art and culture studies: be centrist there and you will be spit on your face, hated by everyone, under a constant threat to be expelled. Some of these people are PLAIN F*CKING SICK, just like the worst right wing enthusiasts. They should be all dipped into a pot of boiling water to sober their delusional heads.

I do not wonder him having lost his nerve, even if I am just a centrist (or a person who is capable of INDEPENDENT opinion forming).
>>
>>36643636
You don't sound very centrist to me
>>
The fact that he let the person go after they said they supported a neocon party is hilarious
>>
>>36643659
YES I DO, you fool. You see, I want to dip BOTH THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT wing extremists into a pot of boiling water, not just YOUR GROUP, that obviously is LEFT-WINGERS. You are now acting like a brainless ape, seeing a member of your enemy group (the right-wingers) in a person who is NOT being that, so that you could attack that person as a representative of your enemy group. I hate apes of your kind, BOTH AT THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT. You should not only be dipped into a pot of boiling water, but castrated, so that you won't breed and the humanity will evolve.

Your comment proved it once again to me, that HUMANS HAVE BRAINS THAT ARE TOTALLY F*CKING TWISTED. They are ready to distort their perception of the world in the most unbelievable ways, just to cater for their own needs, such as destroying their enemy pack. You can see that brain malfunction manifestatating itself very well in the way the political extremists, like left-wingers, see a member of the other extremist group in a person who is a centrist, or politically neutral.

>Hey pals (in the art student class), I'm a centrist! I think that the limitless immigration is wrong, but I support gay marriages.
>YOU FUCKING NAZI WHORE! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!
>Hey pals (in the meeting of rifle club), I'm a centrist! I think that the limitless immigration is wrong, but I support gay marriages.
>YOU FUCKING COMMIE WHORE! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!
>>
>>36643216
yeah voting for more ahmeds to come cuck them sure is some realization
>>
>>36644041
>self censoring curse words
lmao what an underage faggot
>>
>>36642030
most likely. sadly, probably around 65% of Americans don't even know Transylvania and Romania are the same thing.

The ones who have the slightest clue (myself) just relate it to Wine, Vampires, and rolling hills of green and castles. along with communist farmers and gypsies
>>
>>36644111
>trying to invalidate someone's point by pointing out censoring the curse words, in the lack of any proper counter arguments
lmao what a pathetic brainlet

I wonder if you are a LEFT or a RIGHT wing moron, or just a sadistic bully, who immediately attacks, when seeing someone being angry a bit. Either way, your shit is not worth further notions, just like you yourself are not.
>>
it's kentucky. doesnt everyone carry a shotgun everywhere they go? blast that white nigger away
>>
>>36644041
either 9/10 quality bait, or you're the biggest autistic cringelord on the planet
>>
>>36644295
are you not american? anyone who lives here knows the gun meme isn't real, the only people in america who have guns are adult republicans/conservative/redneck types, inner city niggers, and police

yeah KY definitely has MORE, but most of the places you go in america like 9/10 people dont have a gun

i've been to KY but i'm in the greater NYC area, and i've only really noticed like 3-4 people in the past year who openly carry
>>
>>36644311
So now you are trying to invalidate what I said by calling me a "bait", or a "biggest autistic cringelord". You really are pathetic, aren't you. Besides you are acting like a bully: a bully first bullies, then as the target points that out, the bully tries to make his target look quilty, by throwing in all kinds of idiotic accusations or by calling names. Bullies like that are sociopathic criminals, who'd deserve some serious beating/ being locked into prison for years.

But you are right, I am (mildly) autistic. That is why I lack the usual brain malfunction the neurotypicals have: an INability to perceive the world as it is, instead doing it according to one's own perverted needs, such as wanting to destroy one's enemy pack.

Now I'm off. You brainless apes/non-human bullies, make me have a tantrum otherwise. And that is no good, when having high blood pressure.

I hope you apes die killing each others. I have my chips and coke ready to consume while watching.
>>
>>36644311
Oh sorry, thought you were replying to my comment that came after the comment you actually replied to.

But hey, here we go again. The replies I've got here, REALLY makes me want to kill someone. I'd probably smash someone's head if the same happened irl, as what happens here. Imagine: I first say, in my art class, that I resist limitless immigration, but support gay marriages. People would frown at me of course, and someone would make a nasty remark, saying that I must be a fascist. I'd reply that I am not, but that I tend to form my opinions independently, according to the specific qualities of the issue, not according to what other people in my group, that is the students of my art facility, think. Then the remarker would reply, that I must be the "biggest autistic cringelord" there is, to make it seem that I am still to be blamed even if not being a fascist. In that situation, I'd probably kill, or at least beat the crap out of that psychopathic shithead, not avoiding to use any criminal means to win. It's criminal to name call someone to make them look quilty, while they are not.

There's no hope with people. First they attack you in order to cater their perverted needs, then as you point that out, they throw in some brainless accusations, to save their skin. It's like talking to a brainless ape, literally so.
>>
>>36644370
>the only people in america who have guns are adult republicans/conservative/redneck types, inner city niggers, and police

You probably live in some suburb or something where the worst thing you have to deal with is a stray dog or a neighborhood bully.
>>
File: FeelsDailyMan.gif (28KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsDailyMan.gif
28KB, 329x302px
>>36644041
>>36644672
>>36645075

wew lad

looks like we've found our next autism crusader

deus /pol/
>>
>>36643636
The left does everything they can to justify, glorify, and encourage political violence from their side. They're all terrorists as far as I can tell.
>>
>>36643636
>>36644041
Maybe if you stopped pussyfooting around and picked a side you'd have some allies to protect you from the extremists of the other side
>>
>>36642030
What's it like living in the domain of Vlad Tepes? Is it easier to be a robot there?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.