[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be miserable due to recent heartbreak >no friends or family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1314279226285.jpg (88KB, 405x378px) Image search: [Google]
1314279226285.jpg
88KB, 405x378px
>be miserable due to recent heartbreak
>no friends or family to fall back on
>try talking to old FWB
>talk a little while
>she's surprisingly caring
>suggests we hang out together with a friend of hers
>go to her place and hang out together with a friend of hers
>get to drinking while I completely open up
>cry
>they comfort me for a while on the couch
>feel my junk being groped
>have my head held between on her chest
>it goes from there
>eventually have sex with both of them
>tfw I didn't enjoy it, felt taken advantage of and couldn't stop thinking about -her- the entire time

Haven't left my bed for almost two days now (except toilet). Haven't returned calls or texts.

I'm so fucking miserable and alone, and I don't know who to talk to

Anyway, since this isn't /adv/: Have you ever had a threesome? How did it go? Would you have done the same in my position?
>>
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
Originally
>>
File: 1437496591858.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1437496591858.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
I feel you. I don't have anyone I can talk to but you guys. I lost some people very close to me and it destroyed me. I was at least able to pass for normal before.
>Have you ever had a threesome?
Once.
>How did it go?
I was overly eager to not disappoint either of them, but I guess it went okay.
>Would you have done the same in my position?
Probably. I crave intimacy and it would be nice to be inside someone and up against their warm body and stuff.
>>
>>36641029
>Haven't left my bed for almost two days now (except toilet). Haven't returned calls or texts.

Same. Except I'm not larping about pretending to have a threesome. And nobody calls or texts me.
>>
>>36641029
>have you ever had a threesome
I'm engaged to my childhood sweethearts. They're literally the only things preventing depression, disenfranchisement, and generally being odd from crashing my life hard into lonely socially uneventful NEETery.
>>
>>36641029
I know those feels
brokenheart gang feels :/
>>
>>36641029
>I felt taken advantage of
You are weak. The moment I felt my junk get touched I would have longstroke powerfucked the both of them like a coked out jackhammer on the Rockies in July.
>>
Yes this happened to me yet here I am
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.