[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and faggots hate thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: roastie mentallity.png (31KB, 765x872px) Image search: [Google]
roastie mentallity.png
31KB, 765x872px
I visualized my experience in attempted partner search

there is literally no group of people more disadvantaged than straight men
even if statistically there should be under average girls availible for under average men, their personality makes them go for men they dont deserve while they disregard their equal matches
and the worst thing is
society enables them to an extent where they succeed with that behavior
all of this while faggots and women just need to put their lardass out there and wait for a couple of hours before they are showered in their dicks of the choosing.
>>
>>36640845
We all try shooting for the stars. It's a human thing to do. Actually, one of the reason why I was a real latebloomer is because I refused to get with the girls that were into me and instead chased after "better" girls. This is okay, once you got the basics down.

So here's my advice: Practice with (sub-)average girls, then use your experience to get with the desirbale ones.
>>
Men have no standards, it devalues dick. Women have high standards, pussy is valuable. Have higher standards and better yourself to meet them, and you'll get there
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>36640983
Lel when puh costs too much to keep around permanently you have people like pic related just pumping and dumping. It just makes seeing women hit the wall that much sweeter.
>>
>>36640845
Guys who go for girls in their own league are often successful. You're probably just autistic. Autistic people just don't understand what it is they're doing wrong because the autism makes it invisible to them. Regular people see it so clearly that it's like you're constantly spewing noxious gas from your pores. Literally all you need to do to have sex is not be autistic.
>>
>>36640845
>Jews are fucking psychos and don't want straight, white males to reproduce

What else is new?
>>
>>36641208
>Guys who go for girls in their own league are often successful.
t. I don't know shit about dating game and I am 12 years old.

Either that or a female.
>>
File: tenor.gif (432KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
432KB, 498x498px
>>36640845
saged friendo.
>>
>>36640845
>I visualized my experience in attempted partner search
Where did you get the idea life should be fair?
>>
>>36641535
Not him but he is absolutely right.
>>
>>36641567
No. No, he isn't.
>>
File: Top20.jpg (273KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
Top20.jpg
273KB, 3268x553px
This is more like what happens orignally
>>
File: 1461963379547.png (471KB, 1110x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461963379547.png
471KB, 1110x1024px
>>36641549
>anime
>overwatch
>announcing sages
>being a beta orbiter
>probably a faggot too

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36640947
Did you read the OP? Sub-average girls go for Chad because feminism and le sexual revolution told them they should
>>
>>36641567
>Not him but
Know how I know you'rs him?
>>
File: 1489899115615.png (63KB, 1648x867px) Image search: [Google]
1489899115615.png
63KB, 1648x867px
Is fakeup like working out for girls?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.