[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have to read and make notes on 40 pages a day to finish the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CEO.png (358KB, 424x568px) Image search: [Google]
CEO.png
358KB, 424x568px
>Have to read and make notes on 40 pages a day to finish the syllabus before the exam
>Estimated that this would take 14 hours a day of solid work, 7 days a week for 4 weeks.

Basically I'm on a death march /r9k/, how do I survive this?

I can do 6-8 hours of solid work a day consistently but I've never done 12 hours a day before for longer than 5 days. Solid meaning not counting breaks/getting coffee/going to the toilet/everything else other than work.

Also, I know some CEO's work this amount of hours all the time, so what separates them from us?
>>
>>36640261
12 hours a day of solid work*
>>
>>36640261
>read and make notes on 40 pages a day
>14 hours a day of solid work

Are you a really slow reader??
>>
>>36640316
If it's something related to science or technology, it's not that unrealistic, provided it's completely new material to him and he really has to understand it in detail.
>>
>>36640316
12*

>>36640352
It's law related and there's a huge amount of cases within those 40 pages (a chapter) which can be anywhere from 10 pages to 110 pages long. Some cases are an essay question in themselves (the more important, seminal ones), which i have to read journals and do essay plans for. Not to mention deciphering the legalese.
>>
>>36640404
Do you really think you'd be a good lawyer if you're unenthusiastically cramming important cases on your syllabus right before your exam?
>>
>>36640404
Alternate between them, to me that's always been more productive.
You should only focus on one when you are really interested in it.
If you take one at a time it often gets boring and becomes more like a chore.
>>
>>36640551
Everyone crams - even the smart students.

>>36640565
I'll try that. I think it's a case of having to ditch 3 chapters and only focus on a few certain ones. Even then it's a tough ask.
>>
>>36640404
Jesus I would go mad if I had to study like this. I hope at least you end up with a comfy 6 figure job after that.
>>
make sure you're eating right, have your 5 a day, take vitamin supplements. from personal experience if you try to do this while eating like crap you'll crash and burn. Also drink green tea instead of coffee cos it has more caffeine and doesnt make you shit
>>
>>36640261
It's only 4 weeks Anon. You got this.

You do this, ace the exam and it'll all be worth it.

Beats failing right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.