[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets 12 million to piss off leftists based

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Milo.png (591KB, 1056x767px) Image search: [Google]
Milo.png
591KB, 1056x767px
>gets 12 million to piss off leftists

based
>>
> is a pro-israel jew

shill
>>
>>36638072
>implying that 12 million isn't from Soros playing intergalactic, zero gravity 9 dimensional chinese checkers
>>
>>36638090
He supports democracy in a part of the world that has none? What a monster.
>>
>>36638072
This makes me think of some business ideas.
>>
>>36638102
Fuck democracy.
>>
>>36638072
I thought the alt right was done with this clown?
>>
>>36638072
LMFAO holy shit. Holy fucking shit.
>Daniel Savio, the son of Mario Savio and a composer, called the idea of Yiannopoulos's award "some kind of sick joke".
>"Is freedom of speech such an important principle that we can afford to uphold it even when it means sacrificing the safety of some other folks?" Savio said.

Yes. Yes it fucking is.
>>
>>36638124
Yeah ok, nonexistent women's rights and prosecuting gays is much better.

>inb4 you respond with your racist /pol/ garbage: "lol killing gays sounds based to me xD!!! fuck women!!"
This is the reason you are unhappy. You are a fucking loser from /pol/ with faggot ideas and nobody wants to associate with you because of it.
>>
stop shilling this pedo
>>
except he easily won't do anything he says
>>
>>36638101
This actually makes a lot of sense. Considering this joke of a fag can represent the right in anyway
>>
whatever happened to the white scholarship money? :^)
>>
>>36638072
This is not /pol/ you fucking imbecile. Go back to your fucking gay ass containment board. Nobody cares about your rooty tooty rainbow lord who says Fuck Lefties edgily.
>>
Yes because acting like a dick to the opposition has always been the work of a great majority party
>>
Why do you fags post this /pol/ shit here? Fuck off
>>
>>36638178
Well, I'd rather not post something that could be used against me, but it's true that I would not mind if certain radical measures were taken.

>>36638215
Polarization works in our favor. I don't like Milo but he's been a very useful tool so far.
>>
>>36638178
>implying Milo isn't /pol/core faggotry
Come on, now
>>
>>36638072
hate speech?
not cool
>>
File: 1492975236504.png (133KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492975236504.png
133KB, 600x576px
>america

Truly a shithole
>>
>>36638178
>guy says nothing about women or gays
>immediately cry about how he's from pol

I hate to break it to you but (((democracy))) is actually just as shit as any other system,
nothing wrong with acknowledging that.
>>
>>36638264
He's the alt right Micheal Moore. He's Perez Hilton meets Anne Coulter. Be careful who you let at the head of the table.
>>
>>36638320
So? Anyone who hurts the Left as badly as he did is tolerable.
>>
File: Milo_Jew.jpg (533KB, 1552x3197px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_Jew.jpg
533KB, 1552x3197px
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>36638316
Then what do you suggest? A dictatorship with you as the dictator? Or are you an anarchist?
>>
>>36638601
>short term gain vs long term impact
Whatever you say bucko; the new Rush Limbaugh is a gay Jew that thinks child molestation is nbd.
>>
>>36638757
Fine by me. I'm in this to win, not jerk myself off over ideology.
>>
>>36638102
>democracy suddenly matters if it's for the masters goy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.