[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you finally find the perfect girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492981196768.jpg (25KB, 345x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492981196768.jpg
25KB, 345x498px
>you fall madly in love with eachother
>decide to move in together
>find complete nirvana
>you love her unconditionally
>you believe she feels the same way
>eventually you knock her up
>she contemplates abortion
>you tell her you can't go along with it
>have baby
>love the fuck out of it
>dream girl turns into raging cunt of a nagatha christie
>driven to drink every day
>in spite of your troubles, tou still think it will last forever
>she starts acting funny
>doesnt come home til 3am one morning
>check her texts
>"i want to tie you up and fucm you in evry hole"
>feel fucking sick
>confront her
>"a-anon... I'm polyamorous"
>freak the fuck out
>drinking gets out of hand
>she leaves me for this new guy
>has me arrested on a bs assault charge so she can leave the state while I'm behind bars
>4 years later
>going to her wedding this Sunday
>>
You stopped writing in second person halfway, and turned it into a greentext of your own experience?
>>
>>36638060
You're not polyamorous if you don't have permission, you're just a cheating whore.
>>
>>36638060

hope youre bringing a shotgun senpai
>>
>>36638136
Yes. What do bros? Its an opportunity to see my older daughter, and to get my kids together, but its so fucking awkward.
>>
>>36638060
Well you have already been behind bars because of her... why not just assassinate the bitch and get a cozy home behind bars forever?
>>
>>36638296
This.

You have to take her out to redeem yourself.
>>
>>36638296
I was accused of a crime, arrested, and released after seeing a judge. All in under 5 hours. I could never make a home of it. Jail/prison culture is so fucked.
>>
>>36638153

this this this this this. polyamory is about communication and trust.
>>
>>36638321
I have a kid with another woman, I can't leave her to kill my older kid's mom. That serves no one in this situation. Fucking robots man, I swear.
>>
>>36638060
I don't believe you at all. There is no way you didn't kill yourself or both of them.
>>
>>36638153
>>36638339
I'm well aware. She moved up to Boston from the south to be with me. She got a taste of the city life and turned into a whore. It's ok though, she goes to BLM rallies and gets ravaged by BBC behind her soon to be husband's back. If she cucks another guy to be with you, she will cuck you at some point.
>>
File: IMG_2817.jpg (53KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2817.jpg
53KB, 640x250px
>>36638060
Remember...no Russian.

Oregano is a pretty good spice honestly.
>>
File: 1491376702695.png (163KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1491376702695.png
163KB, 300x283px
>>36638346
Ahahhaha holy shit nigger, you had it all coming. No sympathy from me. Just remember that your kids think that you're some criminal molester, what their mom told them
>>
>>36638366
Oh, but it's very true. In fact, I was committed by my parents because my drinking was so severe, they thought I might kill myself. In a drunken stupor, I JUST might have. The pain was unbelievable
>>
>>36638388
Ok virgin boy. I live with my fiance and younger daughter, and I see my older daughter regularly. No one thinks I'm a molester. Besides, I'll bet you aren't even capable of empathy anyway.
>>
>>36638418

Hey buddy thanks for raising my kid for me as your the better man than me now if you excuse me I got motorcycles to ride.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.