[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right now I am thinking of killing myself over the fact that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483604707385.png (291KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483604707385.png
291KB, 620x500px
Right now I am thinking of killing myself over the fact that I could've lost my virginity 11 years ago. This isn't a meme thread.
>>
>>36638022
if you do it PLEASE libestream
I BEGETH
also nice dubs, checked :)
>>
>>36638022
It's a pedestrian reason for killing yourself, but you do you.
Link the stream.
>>
You should do it, yes. Usually if you haven't lost your virginity by the time you're 21, consequences start to be overwhelming. You are less of a person. I wouldn't want to ever know what is like to never be able to enjoy sex, because for all my life it's been the most single important thing that cheered me up and made me meet and love people. Also, if you don't have sex and are not experienced there is a high chance that you can't please a woman and as a result that you will never be truly loved. Virgins are a burden for society, so do the right thing and end your life. Sorry to be so harsh, but sex is too important not to realise what big part in life it plays. Do it Anon, you have nothing to look forward to in life. Do it.
>>
>>36638022
I found out that someone had a crush on me a few years ago. It's a complicated feel.

What happened 11 years ago, anon?
>>
Might as well do it, Op. I mean even if you do lose your virginity, it's worthless after age 23 because you're too far behind your contemporaries to be desirable. That and you aren't a stupid kid anymore, most likely jaded and angry, so it simply won't be as amazing and revolutionary as it would've been when you were 16 getting PTP.

>>36639610
Fucking normie
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.