[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most humiliating thing a bully forced you to do ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

File: 1485721744130.jpg (203KB, 474x444px)
1485721744130.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
What is the most humiliating thing a bully forced you to do ?
>>
>>36637542
a Chad forced me to suck his cock and eat his ass in a bathroom stall. i don't tell anyone about it not even my therapist.
>>
>>36637542
a Chad teabagged me in front of the whole clas
>>
>>36637576
>teabagged

? What happened ?
>>
>not giving yourself the school shooter vibe in order to prevent bullying
>>
>>36637553
Why the FUCK couldn't something like this have happened to me?
>>
>>36637553
Really hot

Orig
>>
>>36637542
rape. but i rather not talk about because of trauma
>>
File: pathetic.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
71KB, 500x324px
>>36637589
>Chad kid started bullying me in like a 1st week of school
>Edgy new-age school so we had own pillows
>Picked me because my pillow was "too girly"
>In reality it was probably because his dad beated him and he had to use school pillow because his parrents never bought him his own
>Since then he fights me almost every single day
>Finds out that I like this pretty girl in our class and makes fun of me because of it and starts "dating" the girl
>Shit like that goes on for like a year or two
>3th? grade right after the end of that school year
>As the class is leaving the school he plays the old "look Anon fell! What a clumsy idiot" scheme and pushes me hard on to the ground
>Kidslaugh.jpg
>I try to fight him off once again but plan backfires and he holds me on the ground and t-bags me in front of every single kid from our class and many kids fron other classes

I got my 1st real friends in like 8th grade. Shit was bad when I was young. One of my biggest regret of all time is that I don't know what it is like to play with other kids or do kids stuff.
I've had HUGE LEGO collection tho so there is that.

In the end I started being somehow popular (mainly do to me being a fuckup and making fun out of EVERYTHING even the teachers and authorites and being expelled and shit) but due to me not being a libtard and never liking the mainstream stuff I was soon social outcast again.

I now have 42 friends on FB and a "GF" over the internet that I never saw. All that while being 25y old.
>>
>>36637542
I would say forcing me to blow him but I would lie if I said I didn't find it hot being dominated.

I still fap to the memory of the event.
>>
>>36637818
that sounds pretty bad lad. i know that feel except that i was the person pushing the people out of my life myself. i feel so much regret for doing that.

but at least you have a (online) gf. at least someone loves you right? that must be a good feel.
>>
>dragged me into their changing rooms
>forced a nugget of poo into my mouth
>her friends start laughing at me
everything is a blur from that point onwards, I felt disgust, detachment from reality, and the type of confusion that make the world around you spin
>>
File: Title 'Espionage' 1.2.jpg (12KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Title 'Espionage' 1.2.jpg
12KB, 400x250px
>>36638028
How do you even measure "online love"? Sure it's nice but sometimes you just want something "real".

Anyway the biggest problem right now is that my whole family thinks that I'm useless even if I work my ass off doing 10+ hour shifts every single day for two years in a row now. Somewhere deep down I don't think that I'm THAT useless but It always overcomes me and I end up crying somewhere.
>>
no bully forced me to do anything ever

they all just psychologically tormented me until I became convinced that I have absolutely no value as a human being and that nothing I do will ever be good enough
>>
File: pepe.jpg (45KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
45KB, 483x504px
>7th grade
>fall in love with some chick in my band class
>literally obsessed with her
>one day I get phone call
>its on the house phone so my mum answered it
>tells me it sounds like a girls voice
>pick up the phone and say hello
>Hey "anon" its "anonette"
>im literally shitting my pants
>start stuttering really badly
>she asks me if I want to go out to a movie with her that weekend
>"Hold on let me ask my mom"
>I start asking my mom if I can go to the movies with this girl
>Suddenly hear a burst of noise on the other end of the phone
>its two guys laughing hard as fuck
>start screaming telling me not to ask my mom
>find out it was 2 of my best friends playing a prank on me
>Want to actually kill myself for a few months afterward

One of those people is addicted to heroin now,
>>
>>36638223
My dad bullied you too huh?
>>
>>36637553
I would have told the police, get him in Juvie, cant go to college and will fail at life.
>>
>>36638071
Did you sue?
>>
File: 1492429251571.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1492429251571.png
6KB, 415x416px
>>36637542
A bully once told me to shut up because I was jumping from table to table in the study center, I called him a faggot and everyone burst out laughing

who here /unbullyable/?
>>
i was circumcised in 7th grade by my teacher because my grades were too bad...
>>
a Chad making me fuck his wife in front of him to fulfill his loser cuckold fetish or he would beat me up and fuck my mom.
>>
>>36640697
He just looked over to his mate and whispered something before getting back to his work, I made sure to jump over to his desk a few times, he never tried to grab me.

good memory desu, I like my school, there were no cool kids, only different groups of students, each with their own hierarchies, it felt a lot easier to have friends and to be yourself.
>>
>>36638071
>>forced a nugget of poo into my mouth
>>her
that's kinda hot!
>>
My high school bully secretly had a crush on me. He came out and told me on fucking valentines day. He spent the next 4 years fake bullying me and no one found out. One time he did this;
>at lunch
>he comes over with 3 other chads
>pretends to pester me
>blah blah faggot this retard that
>he winks afterwards then drags me into the bathroom
>his friends wait outside thinking he's beating me up
>he's actually got me pinned against a wall kissing me
>we do this for 3ish minutes
>as we stop, we look into each other's eyes for a moment
>he smiles
>I smile
>we both laugh
>he leaves first
>I leave after
Fuuuuck I need a new boyfriend
>>
>>36637542
A girl/her group once pantsed me in 2nd grade. More annoying was when somebody dumped my laptop bag in the bushes in middle school.
>>
>>36641321
some random jackwagon tried to pants me during junior year.
I was going commando that day.

also, a stomach virus.

Did NOT end well for him.
>>
>>36641253
gee that's actually kinda hot
>>
>>36637593
I unintentionally did the same thing, it took the table of people I sat with until junior year to let me know I gave off this vibe. I definitely was a brown-noser to the teachers though, so I never was messed with by the teachers.
>high school had massive chad hierarchy
>Catholic School, chad favoritism
>seriously was like something out of Bully
>few times I got picked on I just flipped it

>kid kept untucking my shirt at water fountain
>turned around and ripped the pocket off his uniform
>ripped pocket off his shirt a few more times
>he kept getting in trouble for being out of uniform
>Chads thought this was hilarious
>became kind of a fad at my school

>kid in front of me kept making fun of my teeth
>put up with it for a few days
>teacher leaves the room
>slam his head into the wall beside us
>his ear is bleeding a little from whiteboard edge
>I thought this game me clout with Chads
>everyone just thought I was off my rocker
>apparently talked about me behind my back
>>
>>36641660
Kek, was he one of those chads who always wore expensive shirts?
>>
In 10th grade there was this very cute emo twink who always loved to wear sandals and show off his big, smooth size 11.5 feet. I couldn't conceal my stares very well and he quickly became confrontational about it. Eventually I just admitted that I thought they were sexy and the rest of my high school years were spent doing much of his schoolwork and helping him study. It paid off for him because he became the school's valedictorian. I unfortunately had to intentionally get answers wrong as per his order so I did not do so well even though I could have. Upside was I got to lotion his feet and legs everyday and worship them in general. Dude gave amazing footjobs despite the fact that my penis was so small all he could really use was two toes barely going up and down.
>>
File: 1487423714491.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487423714491.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>36640951
>not getting bullied by scat fetish experimenting high school popular girls
>>
File: 1487635328564.jpg (41KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487635328564.jpg
41KB, 380x496px
Chad forced me to confess to my crush only to have her tell me that she liked him and not me
>>
>>36641743
No, he was dirt poor, which somehow makes it funnier. I may have had egg on my face, but he had shit on his.
>>
>>36637542
Never gave in to bullies desu, would rather be bruised up then showed up. Some kid did call me me mummys boy in year 5 and I stomped his head after a bs call in handball. Stayed out of trouble in highschool though
>>
>>36641790
>I may have had egg on my face, but he had shit on his.

Please, please, PLEASE
tell me you said this to him.
>>
This one time in 7th grade the chads tied me down to a bench in the locker room ass up butt naked and proceeded to fuck my ass one by one and cum balls deep inside over and over again
>>
>>36641867
No such luck, I was too queasy to think of anything funny to say. ATT I just wanted to crawl into a bottle of Pepto-Bismol and die.
>>
File: just winget.jpg (159KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
just winget.jpg
159KB, 675x1024px
>>36637542

>Freshman year high school
>obsessed with Larry Winget books for some odd reason
>at lunch reading book
>sitting alone because tfw no friends
>bully who was and still is a manlet approaches me
>demands to see my hw, says he'll give it back after the next class
>hesafuckingliar.jpg
>tell him no
>my backpack is in between my legs on the ground, he grabs it
>the whole time this is happening I'm not looking away from the book
>I attempt to pull my backpack back but bully tugs harder and rips it
>bully takes the hw out of the now ripped backpack
>im still reading my book
>bully laughs and says thanks I won't give it back
>finish lunch by finishing the chapter I was on

In the class I had after lunch some kid sitting next to me who saw the whole thing happen asked me why I let the bully rip my backpack and take my hw. After all the bully was a 5'6 manlet weighing roughly 160 and I was 6'1 230. I got a zero on that assignment because the bully never gave it back.

PIC RELATED: it's the stupid fucking book.
>>
>>36637542
my babysitter once bullied me to let her suck my dick.
>>
>>36637542
Freshman year 3 19 year olds made me suck one of their dicks in a bathroom when I was late to class wrong place wrong time they were holding me down and laughing was pretty shit
>>
>>36637542
8th grade like half of the locker room dragged me in showers and peed on me a few even wiped their dicks on my face
>>
Go down on her. She wasn't exactly a bully but still.
>>
>>36638312
That's pretty shitty desu
>>
>>36642356
>ignoretextpqajdjvkshak
Why are you typing Iike that? Do you have water on the brain?
>>
File: 1488492487860.jpg (61KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
1488492487860.jpg
61KB, 945x531px
Made me jump up and down so my fat would wobble
>>
>>36642094
That's super hot.
>>
Fuck senpai lots of you were straight up molested I though having my shorts and underwear pulled down was bad
>>
>>36642041
I would have sucked a guy off in the bathroom for free you were lucky anon
>>
>>36642616
>Americans think healthy everyday bodytouch bullying is molestation
every time
>>
File: 1481603552423.jpg (57KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481603552423.jpg
57KB, 500x366px
>>36641776
Chad knew that I assure you. What a fucking prick. Hope he's addicted to heroin and in prison being made Pablo the 6'7'' Puerto rican's bitch.
>>
>>36641810

>mummy
>handball

what kind of barbaric, weird territory of the queen do you live
>>
>>36641930

on behalf of all manlets we apologize, his behavior does not reflect on the rest of us
>>
File: 1493083573498.jpg (35KB, 598x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493083573498.jpg
35KB, 598x327px
Woke me up every morning and told me to go to school. Her name was Mom.
>>
>>36641739
>Catholic School, chad favoritism
you dont know catholism 1st shall last and the last shall be 1st and them meek shall inherit the earth etc etc
>>
>>36637542
forced me to suck his huge cock after he had fucked my gf in front of me (we're all white)
>>
>>36643397
>was
Im sorry anon
>>
>>36643594
Just because you mulled through the bible in your moms basement and thought about doing the RCIA doesn't make you Catholic anon.
>>
>>36637542
Once got pushed down in the toilets and basically forced to suck off three "chads" to prove I wasnt gay. Was a weird time. They all threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone.
>>
>>36643609
>>36643671
I know that these must have been traumatic experiences, but can you please force yourself to relive those horrible times by going into more detail so that I can masturbate to it?
>>
>>36638340
Chads dad is probably police cheif or school principal and it would be your word against his
>>
Why is "Chad" always this horrible sexually abusive straw man in these stories?
>>
>>36644746
because it makes my dick hard
>>
My dad grew up in rural Florida, and when they first desegregated the schools,him and his friends would take "them white boys" out behind the school and make them suck their dicks. He told me they couldn't touch white girls because it was still too risky, but the boys were fair game. The more things change the more they stay the same lol
>>
File: 1485296696369.png (313KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485296696369.png
313KB, 400x400px
>Bully grabs me by the front of my blazer, tries to force my head into one of the urinals in the boys toilets
>Already fighting back, go akka when i see what he's trying to do
>He loses his grip with his left hand, tries to hit me with it
>It gets just a little bit too close to my mouth
>I bite down on his index finger as hard as i can
>He starts screaming
>I keep biting, basically fucking snarling at this point
>Bullys friend who was egging him on starts screaming too, but stops and dashes into corridor
>Bully tries to poke me in the eyes
>I let go before he can jab them
>Both of us are in tears at this stage
>Teacher fucking pelts it into the room and sees Bully is bleeding
>Teacher thinks i started it
>Get dragged into the headmasters office bawling
>Bully and his mate blame the whole thing on me
>His finger is bleeding and chewed, not broken mind you
>I get put in the special room where you have to stay for all of your lessons for the next two weeks until i was ready to "stop being an animal"
>>
>>36641253
>tfw no secret bf bully

>>36641788
Are you retarded? Not only did they go into the bathroom, obviously men's bathroom, to kiss, but women don't browse r9k
>>
File: pay taxes.png (373KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
pay taxes.png
373KB, 466x382px
>man boobs in HS
>Bullies made me pull up my shirt and they grabbed my tits and said "they're just like a bitche's"
>be working in school garden
>bullies held me down and shoveled horse manure down my shirt
I don't want to go back.
>>
Got in an abusive relationship with a live in gf and ahe was a bully, would cheat on me all the time spend my money suck guys off infront of me she was bipolar she ended up falling down the apartment stairs and becoming crippled she cant use arms or legs so karma is a bitch
>>
File: IMG_0619.png (769KB, 1915x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.png
769KB, 1915x1078px
held me down and farted in my face was the most disgusting thing he did, while his girlfriend watched. other things like physical abuse (punching, nothing too major) and taunting from both of them but mostly him. and blackmailing me with telling something not true to my sister. that was awful.

i shouldn't have hung out with them but i did because i had a bit of a crush on both of them at some point. which also contributed to me not retaliating or resisting like i should have ;_;
>>
In the showers a bunch of seniors start slapping my ass with towels and flicking my penis laughing at how small it was, I should have killed everyone. That was 10 years ago been a NEET robot for life.
>>
>>36637593
this. get your shit together, robots
>nobody bullied me because resting murder face
>chad tries to poke fun at me once
>give him my classic "huge eyebags, dead eyes murder stare"
>doesn't fuck with me ever again
>repeat every time someone tries to pull shit
>end up befriending some bullies/chads because they fall for my edgy "badass" facade
>>
6th grade I was held down by like 6 8th graders a few of them were older becuase they were held back a year. They slapped my lunch out of my hands and held me down, pulled my pants to ankles and one of them put his ass in my face and farted, they also kicked me and spat on me laughing, yes everyone saw it this was the begining of the end for me. They also laughed at my "worm penis" and my nickname was "worm" for 5 years till I dropped out of school.
>>
>>36645306
It's your fault for having a small penis. You are less of a man. Why shouldn't you be treated like one?
>>
why the fuck dont people just stab their bullies
>>
>>36637790
>Sex
>trauma

Gtfo Reddit faggot
>>
>>36637818

jesse? from ontario?
>>
>>36645388
Thats pretty fucked up what they did in the end my penis was just flacid its small but erect its 8 by 7 not that I use it
>>
6th grade in band some of the older students jumped my in the storage room and shoved a lolipop in my ass
>>
>>36645396
Why should we stab our only sources of physical contact?
>>
>>36645306
We use to do this in the military its all in good fun anon
>>
>>36645522
How did it taste? Was it cherry?
>>
>>36644468
not if you store the semen in your mouth then have him dna tested.
>>
>>36645550
It was a rootbeer dumdum as a matter of fact
>>
All you robots who had their dicks bullied are lucky I wish this happened to me
>>
>be like 7 years old
>at summer day camp
>it's pool day
>have no friends
>sitting out of the pool because ADD and forgot bathing suit
>7 year old future Chad comes up to me
>points out a piece of dog shit and says if I take a bite he'll be my friend
>oh boy, social acceptance fast-track
>oh no, have to take a bite of shit
>consider Faustian bargain
>decide to go through with it
>gates of hell break open
>he immediately draws attention to it
>ofcourse.jpg
>camp counselor writes me up for it
>get shamed by my parents
>move out of state a year later
>unrelated reasons.
>>
>>36645288
>she ended up falling down the apartment stairs and becoming crippled she cant use arms or legs so karma is a bitch
Kek
>>
>>36645843

>be in 9th grade biology class
>not friendless, but in the loser group, so social outcast ostensibly.
>popular blonde girl sits next to me, and tells me her friend likes me and wants me to ask her to homecoming
>girl is small dark haired, probably Italian girl. Kind of has a reputation for being a bitch, so I'm incredulous
>blonde girl spins a story about how she's actually just shy and does like me
>fuck it, I'll ask her out. It's not like I'm going to go with the girl with one leg. (She got a million dollar inheretence later in life, I should have gone with the girl with one leg)
>sit next to her, try to be flirtatious
>she's flirtatious back (I bet you can see where this is going, cant you?)
>ask her to homecoming
>she says yes, my suspicions subside slightly
>walk with her after class
>says we should skip
>go to these bathrooms that are never used during the day behind outside bleachers
>she grabs me by the throat and tells me to suck her dick
>she whips it out
>8 inches minimum
>mfw well passing trans
>act reluctant, but secretly salivating for that lady dick
>suck her off until her semen floods my mouth, I swallow every drop
>mfw we never spoke after that.
>>
>>36644948
So you have a gay dad hahaha.

Did he molested you too?
>>
File: enditall.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enditall.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I was in College on my first year, living in dorms around the time of the Elliot Rodger shooting.

Obviously I was unpopular and friendless but nobody gave me any trouble.

However when the shooting happened that same night all the chads were getting drunk and knocked on my door and forced me into the kitchen. They explained that I 'make them nervous' and that 'I have to show them how I'd do a shooting in the dorm so they can prepare'

They forced me to strip down to my underpants (I am 105lbs and pale so they all got a laugh) and made me show which order I'd shoot them in. It was terrible. I made sure to pick the cute girls at first and tried to explain that 'I wouldn't want them to see any dead bodies' which was meant to be cute and made the chads laugh but in a 'wtf is this guy doing' kind of way. The girls covered trheir faces in cringe.

Afterwards they made me go and sleep in the toilet
>>
File: 1448478202294.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448478202294.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Almost all of my middle school was a psychological bullying hell (It had only a little of physical bullying). My memory is really fog about that shit time, I just remember a few things.

They was always laughing at my face even when I didn't do nothing, literally they treating me like a piece of shit that wasn't worth for nothing.
I had to lie a lot (that I knew the subject well) to try enter in groups when the teacher did said to form class groups, because they always were saying that doesn't want to accept me in their groups, but sometimes it happened that I be all alone doing the stuffs, and other times the teacher warned the class tha I was left alone and to some group picks me (worst thing ever, anyone wanted me and the teacher that always had to choose a group for me in the end).
When I wanted to do a thing (like play with the others) I was never allowed because someone wanted to do in my place and I was forced to give way my place to the person, and in the end I was just left alone only observing the other people playing and me not (I ended up playing alone in the class).

The worst thing was when:

> a new year started
>some old friend happened to be in the same class as me again
>started to think that I wouldn't be all alone again
>for a silly reason I did have a fight with her
>Tries to apologize a lot but she doesn't want to forgive me
>literally she started to ignores me in the class and talk with some group
>In the end I was left me all alone only seeing her happy playing with her new friends
Psychological bullying is literally kills the person inside. I don't know how I didn't kill myself at that time.
>>
>>36646339
>sleep in the toilet

How big was the toilet?
>>
>>36646339
So, you're telling me that people heard about someone who gets fed up with being a social outcast and goes on a shooting spree and their reaction to that is to take a social outcast and make him feel like even more of an outcast?

What if you were an Elliot type? Why would they want to play with fire like that? Are people that dumb? Christ.
>>
Most of these stories are false. Just lots of gay erp going on.
>>
He made me eat my cum off the floor.
>>
>>36646713
I doubt it people are terrible, I have another penis story at P.E grade 11 out in the field it was a freeday and ice cream was being solled 3 guys pinned me and shoved an ice cream sammich on my penis and then slapped my balls laughing at me
>>
>>36646713
Well this is /r9k/ but there is a high amount of faggotry and wishfull thinking in this thread. I never saw anyone get their penis bullied
>>
>>36645306
My sides they were flicking your penis? Thats gay as fuck son haha
>>
Not really a bully per se but when I was like 10 my older sister had her pretty white blonde friend (Jenna) over one time who had a kinda bad/troubled reputation.

I loved to pester them mostly because I had a crush on Jenna and would do or say whatever I had to just to stay near them. Jenna liked picking on me and I was all too happy to get picked on. At one point she had me pinned under a thin mattress with just my head sticking out from under it and she laid on top of it facing me and started to let her spit drool down but never letting it actually hit me.

I was in love. She moved away eventually. Oh wells.
>>
>>36646339
>not shooting the cute girls last so they do in fact have to see dead bodies
>>
>>36641739
>>36645307
I was a raging autist in high school
>fag picks on me
>throw a chair at him
>fat guy picks on me
>jump on him and start punching him while literally REEing
>fag picks on me again
>throw desk at him and give off insane REE vibes again

After that people were careful around me, I remember this chick once bumped into my desk and I wasn't gonna say anything or even acknowledge it at all, but she instantly started apologizing and said sorry like five times as if she did something truly terrible.
Also whenever other kids were obnoxious or loud I'd just give them an annoyed look or ask them to stop politely and they did every time.

Honestly if you're a beta male in high school the best thing you can do is pretend to he a potential school shooter.
>>
he put cum on my lunch sandwich. he made a rumor that i sucked his dick. this had happened in middle school. 29 years now and it still follows me, even in work. i went to a company picnic said hi to someone he forgot about me and o your the one who sucked mike's dick.
>>
>>36637542
My friend face fucked me multiple times when we were 14 I was to nervous to say stop
>>
>>36647056
We are way dif anon
Fag picks on me
Suck him off in the bathroom for entire year
Fat guy picks on me
Let him fuck my ass
Another fag picks on me
Lick his anus suck his dick
Chad picks on me
Try to suck him off get beat up
>>
>>36647419
Sounds fun honostly I wish I could have sucked my bully off
>>
>be 16yro edgelord
>ppl give me shit for it
>make fun of my attitude
>respond by insulting them
>bullying intensifies over next days
>call chads cavemen
>call stacies whores
>whiteknight beta cuck grabs my bag
>"whatcha gonna do, throw it out the window?"
>he does it, the absolute fucker
>but cuck's a scrawny mofo
>grab him and drag him to window
>push him so that his upper half is outside
>"you dropped my bag, care to pick it up?"
>beta cuck starts crying for help
>suddenly I get dragged back
>wtf chad smashes me against wall
>pins me down like a bitch
>"the fuck is wrong with you? fucking creep!"
>try to stare him down
>chad looks straight back
>he looks angry, but calm
>seconds pass, feel like years
>finally lets go of me
>suckerpunch him hard
>chad falls on the floor
>holds hands over nose
>his eyes widen in horror
>blood everywhere
>crowd of girls aid to his help
>wild and loud accusations
>stare back with killing intend
>"don't fuck with me ever again"
>leave classroom by slamming door
>run into teacher
>"anon, are you alright?"
>walk past her
>down the staircase
>hear her scream in distance
>suddenly I panic
>run home like a nigga
>panting and shivering for eternety
>wtf did I think

I was suspended for a week. I was never bullied again. Classmates ghosted me from then on.
Eventually I grew up and was less off a faggot.
>>
>>36646339
>college bullying

Is this actually a thing?
>>
>>36647659
Holy shit if this is true you are my hero. I got shit thrown out of window, books hidden in places but I was skinny manlet so couldn't do shit.
>>
>>36641899
I name you a liar
>>
>>36637790
lol faggot

organic oregano
>>
>>36638312
>One of those people is addicted to heroin now,
is it you?
>>
Not really forced but ten years or so ago in sports class one of my bullies encouraged me to jump on another fat bully (I'm skinny af). He then obviously flipped his shit and kept pushing me, etc, I ran away or hid behind the PE teacher, where I was save.
I was lucky I didn't actually get beat up but what the hell was I even thinking.
>>
>>36645396
>Why not raise the stakes against someone stronger and meaner than you?

Hmm...
>>
>>36638485
me.
I was tallest of the class every year so no one messed with me except 1 kid whom got suckerpunched (i didn't even want to fight, but my friend said something like "end this anon I wanna go home" and I took the advice quite literally).
>>
>>36637542
I was never bullied because I hung out with a group of like 15 other autistic kids, and we were all loud and obnoxious. No Chads would ever come near us, because we would all fucking swarm them with irl shitposting until they fucking fled.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.