[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a dating website that doesn't allow normalfags?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yaranaika argentina.png (648KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika argentina.png
648KB, 2000x2000px
Is there a dating website that doesn't allow normalfags?
>>
>>36635982
>Is there a dating website that doesn't allow normalfags?
no
>>
>>36635982
Yeah backpage is bretty gud desu I think Dark Souls 3>all other souls games
If they remade DS1 with the DS3 engine I'd shit bricks and buy it day one
>>
>>36635999
singed in triplicate
>>
>>36635982
Tell me, how do you select the normies out? /r9k/ is full of normies although people hate them here.
>>
File: 1453072352516.webm (81KB, 674x628px) Image search: [Google]
1453072352516.webm
81KB, 674x628px
Dating is a normalfag hobby anyway.

Reeeee etc
>>
>>36636004
wrong thread?

>>36636033
I've been in front of the computer for 12 hours and decided to make a throw-away account on okcupid just to see the results.

Barely anyone looks interesting and given the ratio of thirsty males I don't have much chance. No one had the same interests as me even though they're quite common (programming, games, anime, manga). 80% of them also look like tumblrinas.
>>
>>36635982
>being originally homosex
>>
>>36636078
>thinks prostitutes are too good for him
snooty bitch prostitutes are as least normy as it gets and you and I know as soon as you empty your balls out you're not going to give a shit til they're full again
>>
>>36636170
>>36636004
>prostitutes are dating
>>
>>36636170
I'm not looking primarily for sex, I'd rather find a like-minded person that has the same interests as me (but that's probably impossible)
>>
>>36636181
>can't go on dates with pretty prostitutes
are u goy?
>>36636215
Then stop looking online and look IRL in places you like to go where you'd find a like minded human it ain't hard negro
>>
>>36636237
>Then stop looking online and look IRL in places you like to go where you'd find a like minded human it ain't hard negro

No, they're all males and I don't make friends easily.

Recently I thought I made some friends in my CS class until they collectively back-stabbed me. Also they were pretty normalfag anyway.
>>
>>36636273
>No, they're all males and I don't make friends easily.
If you can't make friends easily then you can't make friends with girls and put your fingers in their pussies I know it's not fair but life isn't fair.
>>
>>36636313
I guess you're right

I wish someone would tell me what's wrong with my personality.
>>
>>36636237
>are u goy?
im flattered but no
>>
>>36636344
It seems like you're not open to new things and just want to stick your fingers in pussy and smell them for a couple of minutes that's your problem if you're even slightly good at a collection of things and join a group or a couple where others participate that has a universal sex interest then you will get laid until then keep on fapping to JAV nigger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.