[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0723.png (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.png
86KB, 640x1136px
>be me
>get crush on normie girl
>she acts like she likes me, I won't go into detail but it was retardedly obvious even for an autist like me
>think I can escape robotdom and get gf
>make post about it here but not even the normies respond
>get her phone number
>spam it with memes (pic related)
>she is afraid of me
>she tells me she has a crush on another guy
>I am destroyed
>delete her contact (pic related is old screenshots, I've sent a lot more)

Why can't I connect with people? All my interactions with everyone irl devolve into 4chan memes. The normies and outcasts alike don't tolerate me. I fucking show r9k posts to people I know on a daily basis. Wtf is wrong with me, how do normies do it? I will never fucking have this chance again.
>>
File: IMG_0721.png (627KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.png
627KB, 640x1136px
I sent her some weird shitty pictures and generic copypasta.

Everyday I hear her talking about some new guy who asked her out. Wtf I want to die
>>
Send her more messages like that, she'll eventually fall for you.
>>
>>36635901
>have oneitis for 10 years
>still haven't found anybody else who remotely interests me

maybe you can try not being a 15 year old
you have no self awareness
>>
File: IMG_0722.png (145KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.png
145KB, 640x1136px
>>36635953
Here's just a shitty plebbit copy pasta I sent her. I have sent better things but I didn't screen cap them before me deleting her contact.

She told me about one guy that fucked her and that was the final straw. I'm not being a beta orbiter.
>>
>>36635963
I know this was the only chance I have. I have crippling social problems, I can't fucking relate.
>>
>>36636017
stop using inside jokes on people who don't know them. It makes you look crazy

that's a start
>>
>>36635901
Use your autism to your advantage by studying the way normies interact. If you can figure out how to make a normie laugh, it becomes much easier to befriend one, and since every normie has almost the same sense of humor you can apply the lessons from studying one normie to almost every normie you meet.
>>
>>36635993
Why are you sending her this shit? It's a block of text with nothing about you. Do you have actual conversations? Do you actually know her? She's not going to say "hey all the stuff you send makes me so attracted to you!" You've destroyed any chance you've had with her, learn from this and move on.

>>36636017
>I have crippling social problems

Yeah you do but don't let that define you, you can learn social skills. It's not part of you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.