[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I exit the matrix?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: EXIT MATRIX.jpg (46KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
EXIT MATRIX.jpg
46KB, 640x361px
I've tried everything, I tried focusing really hard to exit the matrix, but it didn't work. I really believe I've been trap in a simulation where I'm a loser, I got to wake up and return to my alpha self. Please get me out, I'm begging you. I hate it here, I want to be free!
>>
anon i have the answer, start lifting and get swole. trust me, best decision you will ever make
>>
>>36635667
I'm already doing that actually, currently I can lift half my body weight and I'm jogging every day to train for marathons. I'm a loser cause I'm an idiot! When I was in highschool I had to retake end of course exams for math, cause I failed.
>>
A huge dose of lsd.
>>
>>36635643
Sometimes when I focus really hard to exit the simulation I hear a high pitched whine but I can never focus for long enough to make it happen.

Just try harder
>>
File: 1428110725475.png (620KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
1428110725475.png
620KB, 568x568px
>>36635643
a bullet to the brain is the only way to disconnect from the virtual world my friend. The movie was not entirely accurate and In fact you do not die in the real world if you die in the matrix.
>>
i wouldn't say it's a simulation but a level of existence You could call it life
I'm guessing there's a plane of existence before life a plane after that which is the one we reside on now and another after death and possibly another
obviously science has proven there's different dimensions we just can't interact with them but again a guess is that death is just a term we've created to accept the end of this existence and going into the next one
There's plenty of questions and not enough answers
>>
File: folioapu.jpg (56KB, 638x792px) Image search: [Google]
folioapu.jpg
56KB, 638x792px
Once you are in the matrix, you become part of the matrix
>>
there's the matrix and "the matrix"

one is an ultimately pointless thought exercise about being trapped in a simulation, and the other is a combined structure of society and ideas which imprisons people's minds instead of their bodies.

there are also matrices, which are fun to work with
>>
File: 1484215577719.jpg (72KB, 553x746px) Image search: [Google]
1484215577719.jpg
72KB, 553x746px
>>36635818
this.
whenever i get close i feel my mind slipping and my body begins to vibrate in an attempt to stop me from continuing. its a pretty fail-safe system, since going any further would have me fear a "seizure".
>>
>>36635643
You're close, but not quite there yet. You (and each and every one of us) are the same "One" or "God". However, because we have infinite power and infinite time, we have set it up so that we get to play (emphasis on the 'play' part - you're supposed to have fun with it; existence itself has a bit of... Cheekiness to it) each part, every possible role in existence. I wouldn't normally recommend this, since every existence is equally important as all the others, but if it ever gets to be too much, you can always "check out" - but you'll just be popped right back into existence again. It's the whole "to be, or not to be" - we can never not be - whether that's good or bad is up for you to decide.
>>
>>36635643
there is nothing outside of this matrix, the world has been destroyed. if you satisfy the algorithm on the computer it will take you to a higher plane of existence which will be closer to constant ecstasy.
>>
>wake up
>still beta
>enter matrix again
>still beta
there is no escape
>>
>>36635643

once you "die" it will all come back to you
you were born with amnesia
>>
Killing yourself just causes you to die. But if EVERYONE on earth killed themselves... It would temporarily overload the matrix, awakening us all. Though some people would inevitably be lost due to general overload
>>
>>36636012
Unfortunately I think this is the only truth ITT. The only thing binding us to this current existence is the physical body. It has to be stilled and returned to the earth in order for it to release its grip on you. Then, I imagine, you have to start over as some other animal, possible even on some other planet.
>>
>>36635643
I remember tripping acid a few years ago and being convinced that there was a "source" simulating what I was experiencing as a human on Earth. Maybe people say when you die you "go home" because this is not where we are actually from.
>>
>>36635643
What if this is a simulation but you're not a real person. There is no waking up because you're a computer program, a background character to help make the world look more real to the actual humans plugged into the sim.
There is no leaving. And when you die, your base program will be used to create another person, then imprinted with a fresh appearance, personality and set of basic memories.

You're hear so the actual humans don't question the simulation. You're one of the many losers that the humans can look at and think "thank fuck I'm not that loser. I'm better and I like this".
You suffer to make things more appealing to the normal humans.
>>
>>36637884
Fuck off with your eastern philosophy(/Alan Watts imitation). 'You' are the collection of your personality and memories and aware because of the constant self-reflection our brain does. If there is no brain matter to create this awareness there is nothing that is aware/conscious so you can't magically (like you were a solid ego/soul) pop into another body. Yes everything is interconnected and one whole but that doesn't mean 'you' are aware of everything.
>>
>>36638079
Not 'You' as a person, but You as existence. I've heard Alan Watts mentioned a lot lol, but I've never actually looked into him. I'm assuming he says something similar? I'm only saying this from personal experience.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.