[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men's Rights Activists of /R9K/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: chromba.png (63KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
chromba.png
63KB, 457x446px
any Men's Rights Activists here?
>>
>>36635351
yes there are a bunch of isolated angry resentful illogical males here
>>
File: 1473999784680.png (175KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1473999784680.png
175KB, 440x440px
>>36635372
That's weak slander.

Men's Rights Activism helps Women's Issues too?
>>
Why be an activist for men's rights? Thats pussy weak shit. Men don't ask for things, they're supposed to take them.
>>
File: Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.39 PM.jpg (140KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.39 PM.jpg
140KB, 1080x720px
>>36635475
Because that's stupid as fuck.

1. Asking for permission is respect
2. Reason is better than violence
3. Your idea of "strength" is fucking garbage
4. You are actively sweeping male issues under the rug, and pretending you are strong
5. Your life will be better, and you can still be strong
6. Mentors make stronger men, than leaving people to their own devices
>>
Activist is a stretch since I don't do shit

But I'm a tranny and I definitely KNOW that men get shit on by society now that I've experienced easy mode
>>
File: 1439870036738.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439870036738.png
168KB, 600x600px
>>36635563
The issue is partial that most Men (left or right) don't understand why they act the way they do, or are expected to.

The other half, is that people assume Men have all the power, because they are in office and have "boys clubs".

Both the left and right fail to understand:

Men act tough, mostly in fear, that women aren't attracted to weak men.
>>
They are not quite "activists", they actually do nothing about men's rights and only bitch about muh feminism and not getting laid on internet boards
>>
MRAs and feminists complain about the same stuff, it's just that women exaggerate female victimhood and men exaggerate male victimhood. The only thing MRAs cover that women don't is paternity, which is a fucking mess I'll admit.

You're trans right? I genuinely appreciate your sympathy, I just don't want to get involved in something so identity driven and resentful.
>>
>>36635824
>paternity
I meant male custody and alimony.
>>
>>36635351
To be pro- man is to be anti-Jew. See them for the filthy animals they are and for what they've done to destroy our culture.
>>
>>36635912
OP isn't pro-man in your sense, he's pro-man in the "it's okay to cry, you shouldn't have to suffocate all your emotions to get female affection" sense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.