[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical scenario

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: im so hot.jpg (56KB, 582x623px) Image search: [Google]
im so hot.jpg
56KB, 582x623px
Every female on Earth wakes up physically as whatever they would've been as a male like if the face app male filter was taken to them but more accurate. Mentally they are the same, but they are now male.

What happens?
>>
>>36634501
Humanity dies out in about a century due to all males.
>>
File: dream girl1.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream girl1.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>36634533
For the sake of argument a new way of reproduction is discovered so humanity doesn't die out.

What will be the experience of the former females? How will society be affected? Also anything else you can think of.
>>
>>36634501
Traps run things now
>>
the female minded would likely insist that they have it harder than anybody else and demand privileges.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (14KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
14KB, 236x340px
>>36634997
Now that their male though I doubt they'd get anything. I'd give anything to see the aftermath of that on their entitled faces, as they realize the true nature of gender relations.
>>
>tranny

My time has come
>>
>>36635082
>tranny overlords

I accept this with open arms.
>>
a really big war because there's no longer any reason not to have one

look at societies with far too few women, or societies where rich men have taken all the wives for themselves. very unstable. when you reduce the woman population to 0 and double the male population that's inevitably the result.

I guess the former women would gay out with each other and get aids
>>
File: LastStraightMan.jpg (102KB, 843x806px) Image search: [Google]
LastStraightMan.jpg
102KB, 843x806px
>>36634501

Gay would spread like wildfire because it'll turn into a 'take what you can get' society.

not like we already live in one of those but still
>>
>>36634501
that face is the definition of uncanny valley
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.