[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normal fags and robots how did you make your friends? I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: b_194940.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
b_194940.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
Normal fags and robots how did you make your friends? I want to understand this phenomenon
>>
attraction (finding interesting about someone)

trust (spend time together.)
>>
I only have one friend and thats because he is from my childhood.
I once had a devotee though, which was pretty cool. Basically this really dumb, incompetent guy thought I was his ultimate friend and teacher and would give me gifts and buy me as much weed as I wanted in exchange for free psychological counselling and sharing of my transcendental knowledge.
>>
>>36634499
Awww that's so flicking cute! >____<
>>
>>36634425
Would love to see huge penis in their tiny bodies
>>
>>36635215
You are a cuck. And a pedo cuck at that :/
No hate tho cuz I'm tolerant
>>
>>36635234
I would like to see mine penis go inside them, and smear my penis tip all over her soft mouth, would like to see hot gooey sperm flow over her soft skin.
Would like to see her tiny mouth suck on my big balls
>>
>>36635266
Thought crime is fine. I wouldn't post it here tho. your future employers can buy your data and thus see all the posts u made. :)

If you are a neet kys
>>
>>36634425
i only have 2 friends from school and i never see them
there's something in me that repels people, a qt would rather sit next to a smelly hambeast and befriend her than me
>>
>>36635325
>he thinks that some workshop with 4 people will go so far to contact data mining company and paying someone to see what I said.

but I am behind 7 VPNs m8

I already did some things that people wouldnt like to know hehe
>>
>>36635368
So have I hehe.
>>
the big asian dude in the middle is hwang chul soon

I want to get fucked by him so bad

also fuck off pedoshit
>>
I spent 5 years at college wanting to make friends but feeling too self conscious about it. Since I left college I started to hang out with a few people I had seen many times there but never talked before. It's weird.
>>
>>36635368
>I already did some things that people wouldnt like to know
I want to know, please tell me.
>>
>>36635368
>hehe
hoohoo
>>
File: 1468014746476.gif (111KB, 294x233px)
1468014746476.gif
111KB, 294x233px
>>36635543
Stay in your containment kikebook, roastie.
>>
>>36636761
how can I say it to not incriminate myself?
>>
>>36634425
Fucking pedochads taking all the cutr girls
>>
I started going to watch a local none league football team and got speaking to a bunch of lads. A fortnight later I seem to have friends
>>
>>36636825
You can admit any crime here and never be taken seriously unless it hasn't occured yet (threat), an ongoing kidnapping, hidden body or something like that. Tell me all about it, I'm curious.
>>
>>36636877
Yep, i once admitted hypothetically that i potentially might have some pictures on my PC that maybe are not particularly entirely probably maybe legal.

Still waiting for the knock on my door
>>
>>36636877
Ok I will say it like this

once one guy met little girl (11) at beach with one of her friend, they were giggling and they saw that guy everyday.
One day they asked some question. And next time he saw her alone in park went to some hidden place and received BJ...
>>
>>36636942
Youre getting reported you sick fuck
>>
>>36636959
It was not me you fucking idiot it was "some guy"
>>
>>36634425
>ywn be that shredded
>>
>>36636972
Tell that to the fbi m9
>>
>>36636990
does FBI operate in Kazahstan?
>>
>>36636942
What were the questions, how did the guy answer them and what led to the bj?
>>
File: 1480061844695.jpg (323KB, 673x700px)
1480061844695.jpg
323KB, 673x700px
>>36634425
I joined an S4 League guild and then after a year I made a discord server for members and then I invited one of them to play monster hunter with me.

Slaying lizards together made us close and now we are friends
>>
>>36637000
Oh you're a subhuman, i guess raping little girls is normal for people like you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.