[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on daddyofive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: daddyofive-5.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
daddyofive-5.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Thoughts on daddyofive?
>>
Should be raped in prison along with his pig wife and oldest kid
>>
File: DaddyOFive fashion.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DaddyOFive fashion.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>36634050
>Thoughts on daddyofive?
/fa/ as FUCK!
>>
who cares? my family treated me just as shit growing up and nobody did anything for me
>>
>>36634040
his oldest son will molest the daughter

screencap this
>>
>>36634040
Probably so fucking retarded he doesn't even realize what he's doing is child abuse.
>>
>>36634040
I don't get why people thought it was okay at all from the beginning. Shit was fucked up the first time I saw it, seemed too real to even fake. All the comments are jokes though like what the fuck?
>>
>>36634571
>nobody helped me
Just because you didn't get help doesn't mean this kid shouldn't get help you sadistic fuck.
>>
File: 1484633366723.png (360KB, 313x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484633366723.png
360KB, 313x571px
>>36634571
good idea, let's allow the cycle to continue forever
>>
>>36634587
I would say most real abusers don't realize what they're doing is wrong. Generally they're extremely narcissistic people.
>>
File: Poor Emma.png (647KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Emma.png
647KB, 1366x768px
>>36634582
You can just delete this fucking post right now, buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSG2jlVKcKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85AzUJe5s0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZJZ1pJLE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9HFNxY4nU
>>
I felt feelings I haven't felt since I was 13 years old.
If I saw him on the street and wasn't a 5'3 manlet beta i'd punch him in the face.
Both him and his kids look identical to the kids that bullied me in primary school.
>>
>>36634771
Because no girl ever has been fucked by someone who abuses her.
>>
File: tranny.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>36634040

He looks like a female-to-male Tranny
>>
File: cody bane.png (130KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
cody bane.png
130KB, 327x327px
When your YouTube channel is in ashes, you have my permission to die.
>>
>>36634040
He's clearly some 70-IQ fuckhead who abuses his kids. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. I feel bad for the kids. This is why society needs eugenics.
>>
File: daddyoffive.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
daddyoffive.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>36634040
>tfw roughly 250,000 more subscribers than RedLetterMedia
>>
>>36634040
He looks like a failed Chad. The kid with glasses is will become a robot.
>>
>>36634928
Cody is our savoir, and will lead the beta uprising.
>>
>>36634928
So he's a Brad? Checks out

>peach fuzz chin hair
>ear rings
>That look like he doesn't care for many things and rather be somewhere else
>>
>>36634582
He already has probably

There's a vid where Cody calls the oldest kid gay because "at least I dont' go around touching other peoples butts"
>>
>>36634911
this is p hilarious
>>
>>36634941
lmao@this art
>>
>>36634771
i hope she kills herself.
og
>>
File: daddyofive simpsons.jpg (137KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
daddyofive simpsons.jpg
137KB, 1200x767px
>>36635240
There's some good DaddyOFive art out there.
>>
>>36634040
"ecko" - symbol of a nigger wannabe and white trash. This is the first time I see this faggot. Who is he.
>>
>>36635311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo
>>
>>36635295
O shit, I remember hopping into the middle of Shad's stream when he was drawing that warthog and wondering what the hell it was. P good.
>>
>>36635329

LOL I've seen the first clip before. So dad told son
"Ok listen here you little cunt, I will hammer the shit out of this old console and I will buy you a new one afterwards. Deal? All you have to do is screech like a little autist you are. Cool? Cool."

This is "the evidence"? All I see is some fag who wants to make a buck on youtube ad revenue. Is it even worth watching all of it?
>>
When I found out they lived in Maryland, everything made sense.
>>
File: 1492645199761.jpg (6KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492645199761.jpg
6KB, 212x218px
>>36635329
This dad of five is a fucking moron and deserves everything bad that happens to him
>>
>>36634375
>jean shorts
this guy is a manchild. he should not have children
>>
>>36634040
>that feel when you realise this guy bred

I want to die
>>
>>36635443
There's a video where cody get the shit slapped out of him and there's blood on his pillow right as he goes to put his face into it as he cries the dad is indeed a fag but cody is in on this as much as we are he literally does not want to be apart of this autistic failed chads abuse blogs
>>
>>36635443
Not that guy but I will admit the creator of this video goes above and beyond calling out the man for every little thing which delegitimized all of the real, tangible abuse that he does. Even if the first clip is fake there are plenty of clips where the children are physically abused, both by the other children at the behest of the father and even by the father themselves.

There are clips of Cody getting body slammed, suplexed, and put into joint holds by his older, larger step-brother, which I recognize happens in families, except the father is standing there, recording and cheering it on. Cody's been thrown into a bookshelf after he was in a state of distress because of a prank, with him bleeding on his pillow and asking to be left alone as his father yells at him to "take a joke". His daughter even gets slapped full strength by one of the boys and apparently he had no qualms keeping the footage and uploading it.

Unfortunately they've taken all of their videos down but there are plenty of mirrors where you can see the original, unedited videos for yourself and come to your own conclusion.
>>
>>36635443
You're a total fucking dumbass. If you look at the other videos there is NO fucking way that it's "fake". Unless Cody is hollywood actor tier and can scream cry on queue.
>>
>>36635443
Dude, take a look at the other videos. Cody has some mental disorders and a short fuse yet his own father laughs at him for being a loser and chuckles when one of Mrs. Piggy's children beat him up. This isn't a prank anymore and it can't be staged. I've seen at least 4 videos where Cody was having a seizure-like condition from those "pranks" and that kid ain't a professional actor. Saw at least two videos were his older brother beat him up to the point Cody bled. All the father did was filming them and screaming at both and then screaming at Cody for being a little shithead.
>>
>>36635771
The biological mother said Cody has a diagnosed mental disorder. The father said in one video his son "is a liability" and he "wouldn't much mind him gone". Apparently Cody at one point smeared feces over a wall and gets bullied in school too for erratic behaviour.
>>
>>36634571
And now you use /r9k/
>>
is Cody going to end up on /r9k/?

Also I think the father is doing the right job trying to beat the beta autist out of him. I hope he is more brutal behind the scenes.
>>
>>36635881
Okay, nevermind, he deserves everything he got because he has a "mental disorder". K.
>>
>>36635978
The father is the beta autist.
Cody will be the school shooter.
>>
>>36635996
Is OP DaddyoFive?
>>
>>36635980
What are you even trying to say you faggot?
>>
Literally who? Is this some of that normie e-celeb bullshit again? Will you ever stop being carbon copies of all the normies out there?
>>
>>36635978
I hope he ends up shooting up a school. I'm already preparing the memes for the future. Preparing memes beforehand is the greatest joy in life.
>>
>>36635978
You can't beat the beta autist out of someone, you can only beat the beta autist into someone.
>>
>>36635226
>>>36634911
>this is p hilarious

p what damnit?
>>
>>36636319
"pretty"
It's normiespeak I guess and a pretty old one at that.
>>
>>36635978
Jake (the oldest) will go to prison for molesting all the kids and become a prison wife to some giant nigger

Cody will massacre the whole family after finding daddys gun

Emma (the girl) will be the lone survivor and continue her dead-eyed stare in an padded asylum room
>>
>>36635881
>>36635980
It's a meme disorder, basically a type of aspergers when you scream and yell a lot
>>
>>36636480
I think he has this disorder due to all those "SICK PRANKS LMAO" or do you think this little faggot of a father didn't try to pull this shit before he got divorced?
>>
I for one welcome our future robots to this board.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.