[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no more insecure cam threads >tfw beastman is ded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: beastman_9_1453771323519.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beastman_9_1453771323519.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>tfw no more insecure cam threads
>tfw beastman is ded
>>
>>36633890
bump

I dont know what im looking at please explain
>>
Insecam sucks now, the only way the threads will be revived is if we find good shit by manually searching for IPs
>>
>>36633890
>>36633994
just find something on shodan.io famalam
>>
File: 1453404565085.png (995KB, 842x638px) Image search: [Google]
1453404565085.png
995KB, 842x638px
>>36633890
When this was happening, i was watching these two Japanese highs school girls working at what looked like their parents shop, they noticed the camera was moving and called their dad, he moved the camera and left, i moved the camera back at the qts and they started screaming, they then turned off the camera and that was the end of that.
Those where good times.
>>
>>36633890
Where can I watch this man?
And where is this broadcasted from?
>>
Bump. Someone explain please.
>>
>>36634355
>>36634285
>>36633953
newfags, I can tell you this much, its not up anymore
>>
>>36634285
The link died over a year ago. IIRC there were other IPs found on the same range but they were passworded and no guarantee one was his. 2ch became aware of it so who knows, maybe someone recognized it and had the stream killed.
>>
Anyone here remember chip chan?
>>
>>36634686
It was ok, less fecal matter and screaming for my tastes.
>>
Does anyone know this feel? Watching people in their most intimate moments, every day, without pressure of being detected; you gain some feeling as you see them go through good times and bad. There is no sound so you can only guess what they are celebrating,
arguing about, etc. As fucked up as it sounds, you've been watching for so long you start to feel like you are part of the family (even without knowing their names), and you share their laughter and sadness even more intensely than before. Despite this, you can never communicate with them, and even if it were possible it would be disastrous.

It's pretty disturbing to me. I'd still be watching this poor korean family to this day if the IP was still working. But I'm glad it isn't. I still wonder how they are doing but it's something I'll never know.
>>
>>36633890
anyone know more eerie webcams like this? providing a link would be helpful
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.