[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: pen.jpg (573KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
573KB, 800x600px
To someone who may or may not ever read it
>>
>>36633547
Dear OP.
I must inform you that you like fornicating with other men and are extremely open with it.
Sincerely,
Anon von Thundercock
>>
>>36633547
Dear several women/girls in my life/that I've met

Fuck you. Seriously. How come every single fucking woman beyond a handful that I've met are such cunts?

Firstly, you grandma. You're just an abusive sociopath, and I'm not trying to insult you. That's just true.

Then several of my aunts. What the fuck is your deal that you think you deserve to have a hand in how my parents parent my brothers? And to the one in particular, fuck you for kidnapping them, asshole. You're no better than your mother.

To the youngest aunt I have, how about lose some fucking weight, clean your body on a regular basis, and stop treating people like shit? No, you can't do that. You're an asshole.

To my other grandmother, fuck you for defending the people who molested your son over your son.

Now, finally, to the cunt that was basically my girlfriend. You didn't care about me enough to respect my wishes not to push me into sexual conduct. Now, luckily we didn't have sex, but you pushed me into sexting you on multiple occasions, and then a few days ago, a fucking day after we did it, which sucks because I told you I didn't want to, and I felt bad about it, you flew off the handle when I said I worked at Albertson's. Also, how the fuck is an almost 18 year old that I don't know outside of the personal connections we had (I don't go to school!) going to "Make my life hell". Fuck you. Oh no, tens of people are going to hate a guy with my common-ass name.
>>
>>36633547

dear guy I hate loving,

why is it so hard for you just to talk to me. all of this crazy, hateful shit the past 9 months could have been avoided. yo know I'm extremely mentally ill in the sense that I wouldn't handle it well. was this your plan? I'm by far the best looking woman you've been with, in comparison to your weird looking tit-cows. Fuck. I hate you sometimes. I hate you because I do not get you. I get that you have autism, I accepted it. you told me you accepted my ptsd and depression and then threw It in my face. my best friend was killed. how the fuck am I suppose to stay sober after that? I tried for you. I attempted quiting smoking, I upped many skills and even a few IQ points. I evolved into everything you adored, what went so wrong? the constant unknowing is whats making me crazy. and you know it- too. you love making me seem so fucking crazy to everyone and I'm never like this. ive never been like this with anyone. I wanted to grow together, evolve into the people we dreamed of being. get healthy together and beat our brains that constantly tries to attack itself. WHY WHY WHY. then you post my pics I sent yu on /b/. was it to show off? was it to get me scared into deleting my social media? WHY. that's all I fucking want to know and I will forever leave yo alone. you are a fucking terrible person and I still refused to walk away from you, I was loyal, I did everything you ever wanted me to. WHY , ANON. WHY.
>>
LOL YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU STUPID FUCKING DREAMS, AND THE MINUTE FUCKING DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE? YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THAT GAME AND I FELT NO JOY BEATING YOU EACH AND EVERY TIME. I REGRET TALKING TO YOU AND WASTING MY FUCKING TIME. I HOPE YOU GET SO FAT YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR WHEN YOU TAKE A SHOWER. YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY GOODBYE AFTER EVERYTHING? FUCK YOU.
>>
Dear All,

Pls show tits.

Thx.

Myst3rioussGuyx
>>
To whom it may concern,

I'm not actually interested in you. All I want to do is put my dick in your warm, slippery vagina

Very Sincerely,
Dick Pennisi
>>
Dear anon,
I have hemorrhoids, I'm going to stop eating certain foods and start exercising, well only a bit.
Remember if you're a real robot you will sage and rprt "femanon(s), "fembot(s), trap, wincest, lgbt threads!

-

P.s:fuck you, for calling anons, faggot, you know who you are.
>>
Dear x

I still dream of you.

Even though you completely eviscerated my heart, and left me broken. Even simple friendships are hard after what you did.

But I still miss you.

I'll never speak words with you again. The past is covered with dust and scars. Still to this day I am left asking myself why, and I'm left wondering how it ever came to this.

I can't even look at the night sky anymore without thinking of your voice.

I've wished the worst upon you in secret. Cursed your name and wished for the very worst.

And even for a moment with you again I would take it all back.

And that makes me sick. It makes me a bad person. No one should ever forgive you for what you've done.

I'll keep on living. I have already made a new life without you in it. In this false home I will attempt to seem comfortable.

And yet, in the darkness of my own thoughts I'll still keep thinking of you.

With love and hatred,
X
>>
Dear A,

Why can't you show me some tits. You know where I am, don't be shy. Make your friends promise they won't see them too, you can trust your friends, don't you?

Sincerely,

B
>>
Ami

You are a weird fobby chink with low intelligence in the 'prostitute' category of sub human trash that is so ugly that you should kill yourself dumb cunt.

Everybody

Ps. We are laughing at your hypnotism alternative polygamy cucked as fuck reality ugly bitch.
>>
C,

I just want know you're okay. That you're safe. That you're not hurt. I worry about you.

-S
>>
That filipino fat pig

You are not sexy you autistic fat shit keep being a pathetic cuckstain just like chinkpig the irritating weird bitch just like you. Fat moron.

Everyone

Ps. Obese ham whale sums you up nicely.
>>
>>36633547
A,

Love you lots, I'm always thinkin of you

t. R
>>
>>36633547
Dear samantha,

I still think about you. I don't know why. In our relationship I started to not care, to lose interest. You thought the same and we both could tell.
We both stopped caring.

I don't miss you the way a person wishes they want to get back together, more so like a guy who likes to think of the good times.

Also I kissed you in the parking lot because I was super horny and just got out of the military, sorry it was a mistake I know, but like god damn try being around 50 guys (I guess girls for you) and see how you feel. Anyways it was nothing personal but sorry.
>>
this could end horribly or this could end well for you. but change is good. maybe you'll grow. even after all this time I can't help but still have a little faith in you as a person.
>>
I miss the fuck out of you. I want to take you back but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe one day we can make up.
>>
Talking about my feelings and expressing affection have never been one of my strengths, but I think I feel something very close to love.
>>
3X,

Will you ever show me tits? Are you advanced or not?

Your sincerely,

Incognita.
>>
Dear Janice,

I love you.

J
>>
Sometimes I just wish you knew you were at fault too. Not everything was my fault. Somehow, even then, I've almost died bc of the guilt and sadness
>>
Mom, my cumrag needs cleaning again. Why the fuck did you buy perdue chicken nuggets and not tyson tendies? I am very, very upset mommy. Dont make me have to overflow the toilet with my poo poos and ruin your bathroom carpet.
>>
>>36636818
How am I at fault?
>>
>>36636818
I know that it was my fault too. It's easier to push the blame on someone else though. It kills me too.
>>
L,

I'm sorry for every time I hurt you.
I only ever wanted the best for you. I would've loved you . been faithful forever and married you had you let me. You truly are one of the best people I've ever met. I've never loved someone this hard or this quickly before, which made me think you might've been the one, but I guess that was just wishful thinking. Even now, I'd still drop everything and everyone just for a chance to be with you. I love you, honestly and truly. It hurts. Every time I think of you, it hurts. I don't know how to cope anymore. I don't think I can go back to being perpetually lonely now I've had you in my life. I want to build a future with you.

- R.
>>
Dear E,
I wish you the best even though I know you hate me. I hope that at least that makes you feel better.
Life is better for me now but I hate that I had to sacrifice your happiness to get there. I feel selfish for trying to be happy and I just honestly wish you the best. I wish you could understand and tell me it's okay to be who I am.
I've sacrificed so much in our relationship and never told you anything. And you just kept assuming it was normal but our relationship was not normal. I don't want to be just half of a couple.
You have a skewed view of love and life and I was tired of being forced to change to fit you.
I don't know if I hope you'll grow out of those views or meet someone who shares them and would be perfect for you. I just know I'm not the one for you anymore and I wish you the best.
>>
C,

I love you.

B
>>
>>36635061
>>36635113

intials ? pretty pretty pweaseeeeee
>>
>>36635116
initials anon?

original oreo
>>
I was waiting for you to get bored of me. It happened faster than I expected. It still hurts.
>>
I feel like you are by my side now. Because I think deeply about your words and stuff now.
>>
Dear anon,
There is an elven soldier in the midst of the mountains of the east,he goes my the name of Samantha.One day Samantha wakes up from the bed,and reads the message in the clouds god bestowed upon her,ur mother will die tonight if u don't reply this post.
-R
>>
You know you did what you did because you wanted a reaction out of me and you got it. I'm not playing your games anymore.
- K
>>
File: YLmux8v.png (777KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
YLmux8v.png
777KB, 1000x562px
Dear Xenia,

I quite like you Xenia, and I really do mean that, but I can't help but to disdain the fact that I like you. Not only does it distract me from doing certain things that I want, but it's also awkward, knowing you're going out with Joseph and all. I'm not sure, it feels like a waste, with the fact that I've liked you for what, 2 or so years? Maybe it's not all in vain though, as I have learned a few things during my experience of knowing you:

I now know how much easier it is to go through life alone, as opposed to with others. I guess this revelation kind of hit me as well when reading that one mini arc of Berserk, where Guts is constantly fighting to protect not only himself but Retarded Casca as well. When you're alone, you're allowed to be reckless, you don't fear death, and you can achieve the heights of which normal man could never achieve. But once the life of another is factored in, for example, falling in love with someone, everything becomes complicated, and most of all, you begin to fear failure and death. Miyamoto Musashi also addressed this issue in that one list he made for if you ever wanted to follow his martial art - and that was to never garner hopes for walking the path of love.

(continued in next post)
>>
>>36639068
I guess falling in love is an experience most people will have in their lifetime, and I'm grateful for it, but one thing I know now is that it is painful and is something I'd like to steer clear of until I'm actually a mentally stable person. Though you're a godsend of a person, what with the interesting conversations I have with you, your occasional moments of profound wisdom, beautiful face and soothing singing voice, I've come to realise that you've been merely an anchor to my endeavours. Because of you, for once my mind had cleared up and I actually considered conforming to society and being 'normal'. It sounds like a comfortable way to live, it really does, but your presence made me forget the one dream I've had since childhood - to leave my mark on the world and shake its foundations, most likely through either novels, comics, or film. To think that a girl like you would make me forget that - you'd have to be one heck of a girl for that.

But I know what I want to do from now on though. I want to live an existence that doesn't conform to other's expectations. I want to create masterpieces and inspire others, any way I can.

I can't really do that if I'm in love with you though.

Regards,

J
>>
>>36639078
Go ahead the way that you believe.
>>
>tfw your geart breaks because the robot you love will never respond even thiugh I Know you see it DCB!!!!!!!
>>
Swedish pop
https://youtu.be/129Uv9yHQQI
>>
>>36640274
https://youtu.be/DJmAnW-ZRU4
>>
>>36640274
3/3
https://youtu.be/7nlHbhoJ9XE
>>
Dear Orbiters,

Grow the fuck up.

- Love a normie
>>
>>36638908
I did what I did because I'm in love with you. Why is that so hard to believe?
>>
>>36640475
Uhh I think you have the wrong person
>>
>>36638908
Dear you,

sure you aren't, I'll always win in the end, trust me, I always do.

- C
>>
>>36640503
You also have the wrong person sir
>>
File: 1435800127756.gif (566KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435800127756.gif
566KB, 500x490px
>>36640503
Dear younger self 5 years ago,
You should just kill yourself. Nows your chance. Nothing really improves later on. Sure you are less depressed and more mentally stable. But you still feel like a piece of shit. Socially you are still isolated. And nothing really is going to way. The only real difference is that you are depressed enough to actually do it as you were before. Just go and get it out the way.
>>
>>36640496
No, I have the right person. I would marry you
>>
>>36640627
Nice original try anon
>>
Dear Anna,

51% of me wants you gone but the other 49% misses you.

Why couldn't you just be a decent person?

Why are you such a selfish cunt?

My mistake for ever thinking you were worth it.
>>
>>36640503
https://youtu.be/NpqmGx7meQw
>>
>>36640580
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=thDfTYgQtSg
>>
>>36640815
It's all true. I hate to think that you'll remember me as someone who was toying with you all along. I only want to be with you.
>>
>>36640974
We don't even want to be with each other though you dingus
>>
F

I would probably go out with you given the right circumstances. I'm sorry right now is just not the right set of circumstances. I really wish you had said something earlier. You'll get the last laugh though so cheer up.

- J
>>
To my dearest K,
It wont work, between us, just as you said. You were right, we won't be together and that's okay I moved on, but I still think we can be good friends and keep on touch. I am sorry I was very distanced last week since we've studied to that major test together (I owe you a huge favor since I definitely wouldnt pass it that well alone), but what really saddens me is that whenever I look at you in courses I see you and you seem to be so sad and I feel like a douche for not coming to ask whats going on, and worst is that I see you sneak looks at me (or think I see it) too. Eyes are the windows to the soul, and yours seems to be hurt, but I hope I am wrong.
Truly yours, Ori.
>>
C,
I can't wait for you to come back so I can turn you down.
Maybe I'm the one that's tired of being treated like shit.
R
>>
J
I want to talk to you, I want to kiss you, I want to suck your nipples, I want to worship your cock and asshole. But I will never talk to you because I am too scared and also autistic
>>
S,

I didn't think your interest in conversing with me would die so soon lmao. I can't blame you though, I talk about boring stuff with new people. Oh well, I'll let you alone now; have a good end of the semester
>>
To that girl on Skype

It was so long ago but I remembered it recently you messaged me but I ignored cause you we're a brony

I imagined you were ugly, i didn't want to talk but out of kindness or some other motive you still tried to talk to me even though I didn't talk in the group anymore, maybe you were bored I'll never know, you were the only girl to ever talk to me without it being necessary to.

Could we have been gf and bf? who knows, maybe it's cause I'm feeling a little lonely even though I'm not r9k level of wanting a gf it doesn't bother me; friends either, guess you were just one more person I pushed away.

Regards D
>>
File: 1481131435058.png (36KB, 642x539px) Image search: [Google]
1481131435058.png
36KB, 642x539px
E,

I think about you a lot. You say you feel the same about me, so why do I feel like you don't? I'm not making sense. I really like you, but I know that i'll never be enough. You deserve more.

-S
>>
>>36639652
Thanks anon, I guess we need that reassurance every now and then
>>
>>36641640
>You deserve more.
eh
>>
D,

Things started crumbling down once I understood that I was never the one you had feelings for. Pretty stupid of me for ever thinking that in the first place.
>>
J,

I hate you more each passing day. Stop being such a passive aggressive cunt, if you're so mad that I don't talk to you nothing's stopping you from starting a conversation. The entire department is already sucking your roastie, you don't need me joining in too.

-I
>>
>>36633547
Dear S
I am not gay so stop trying to bone me, tricking me into kissing you is not going to work no matter how many times you try it neither will trying to separate us from the main group, I appreciate your advances but my opinion will not change.

W
>>
-E

Sorry for everything I've done, I didn't mean to, I just really love you and am bad at expressing it without annoying you or being overbearing

Ps. Don't ever read this please

-B
>>
Dear M

I love you but I am too awkward around you so it's impossible to talk to you. You are so smart and cute, I will miss you when we end school and I go to higher education.

A
>>
File: lLv86na.jpg (316KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lLv86na.jpg
316KB, 1200x1200px
>>36633547
X, I just want you to know, one last time, I am sorry. I hope, after all this time you don't hate me enough to maybe read a few things I have to say.

all I've ever wanted is a fresh slate, not even that,I understand I'll never have that, all I want is just a chance to say sorry, and mean it, and for you to believe that, and maybe then we move on from all this.

I don't know how things have been for you, and I know you don't care or think about me at all, otherwise you'd have reached out by now, and not been content with letting me rot in a sea of contempt.

I respect you enough that I know that we'll not talk again, although I wish we could've fixed this and I do want to talk, I respect you enough to not break that wish.

I just don't want this anymore, to go for the rest of our lives as just a bad thought, I don't want that at all.

I want to remember it as something great we had together that didn't work out because i guess I was just too fucked up at the time, you didn't deserve it, and I really didn't deserve you.

I know you can't stand me, and I'm not surprised. I know you probably think I deserve every minute of this, but if you still care at all, and if any of this hurts you as much as it hurts me, I just a chance to not hurt anymore.
>>
>>36642552
Dont waste your chance man, go talk to her. Ok so if you fail so fucking what? You wont see her again, so nothing to lose and everything to win anon. Belive me its better to tell it than keep it for the rest of your life.
>>
B
suck my dick lol
>>
>>36633547
O,

Sorry I was such an autist in high school. By the time I stopped acting retarded and we started to not hate each other, we were going to different universities. If I was a little less of an idiot, maybe I could have asked you out or something.

-A
>>
To p

I'm so sorry that I'm a exceptionally bad person I respect you and I won't try to talk to you ever again or take action regarding you ever again. You do deserve someone who can treat you right, I'm a awful person who couldn't treat you right. It's not me making myself feel better, you had more depth than anyone I knew.
You hate me and want me dead, i ruined it by being stupid. You're so honest,

But in reality I'm just a random person you hate passionately, i admired you for your depth,

But I'm not obsessed with you. And I'll get over you. I just have no common sense and I'm sorry
>>
File: cafu.png (563KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
cafu.png
563KB, 800x758px
Dear D,

I care about you very much.
You have brilliance I wish you to be aware of.
I try hard to be strong and improve myself, not just for sake of others but for myself as well since it's a right thing to do. I've to find the answers and figure it out on my own. Can I still embrace your compassionate support from time to time? I hope it's okay.

I have been isolated for so long in the lackluster safety zone of my own head I don't have much depth when it comes to interacting, and I feel I'll cause you disappointments because of my inherent emptiness, lack of experience, knowledge and ability to express affection. I know perfectly well how patient and gentle you've been with me.
I'll try to keep my head clear and not fill it with garbage and selfishness.
And other thing, I don't really, essentially care for the gender roles or the demands they set up. I just want you to be okay with yourself and seek for things that are truly meaningful to you. I care for personal growth and goodness, which you have shown me.
I love you. I'm sorry I'm not brave enough to tell you this yet.

You are wonderful!
>>
>>36641423
From?
oregano arigato
>>
File: 1488770982151.gif (993KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488770982151.gif
993KB, 1600x900px
Dear X,

I wish I didn't love you but, I do. I wish you didn't know but, it's obvious. I wish you couldn't send me into a deep depression this easily and I wish I wasn't such a beta bitch boy and got over you. I won't beg you to not abandon me even though it's taking every fiber of my will not to.
I know I never tell you about how isolated I really am, how visiting you is my only human contact for months at a time, how I do nothing but work, sleep and eat, how I can't even remember the last time I had fun without you. You're the one keeping me sane, and I would tell you but then what? I'd constantly be worried you're sticking around out of obligation. It's been an entire decade of thinking of no one but you and if that isn't love I honestly have no idea what is. I want to fucking die because of you but, that's fine.

Love,
Anon
>>
File: You can do it.jpg (26KB, 326x266px) Image search: [Google]
You can do it.jpg
26KB, 326x266px
Dear random person,
How are you? I hope you are doing well. The times right now are full of trials, both physical and mental, but I think you can make it. Sometimes though yah just gotta suck it up, pull up your sleeves and say "Fuck it, fuck you, fuck this, I'll do it" and face your problems head on. Getting a job ain't easy, but you can do it. Lie a bit on a resume, everyone does it. Get a hobby. Clean up your house a bit. Maybe even find a gf or bf. You got this.
>>
>>36641272
No idea if you're who I'm referring to and vice versa but I'd sure like to think so.

A
Ever since I first saw you in middle school and through high school and whenever I see you around now, I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. In school you and had a few classes together but neither of us said a word to each other. There were plenty of times I wanted nothing more than to talk to you, like really really badly. But I never could partially cause I'm shy but you always seemed shy too. When you stop by my work and I see it brightens up my day even if I don't talk to you. There was one time at work when you came in and I asked if you needed something and that remains the one time I've talked to you, you basically said no and I could tell even though you mumbled and blushed a little.
At school in the recent few weeks I've noticed you walking in the hall past my classroom and you and I smiled at one another and it made me so happy. The semesters coming to an end now and I have no idea if I'll keep seeing you there or if we'll have any classes together in upcoming semesters. One time a couple weeks ago I left class early while your class was on break I guess and when I go to my car I noticed you parked right next to me and was sitting in your car. I can tell you noticed me, you blew a gum bubble and it made me smile thinking I should just go grab your pretty face, blow a bubble of my own gum against yours and it would pop and we would kiss :3 I'm not so shy anymore and would love to just talk to you cause I think we have something important in common when it comes to personality and see where it goes.
-J
>>
>>36641423
I'm just being awkward as always, I'm a bit of a wallflower. It's not like I'm avoiding you or something.
I just have nothing meaningful to say and it's hard for me to talk for the sake of talking. You know it.

It's okay if you talk with other people, I can't have you all to myself. I'm not so much of a hypocrite.
If sometimes you still want to talk with me just hit me up, I'm still there.

-S
>>
>>36643803
right in the feels

some p
>>
>>36633880
Im zorry to hear about ypur relationship troubles anon, he sounds like a manipulative asshole and you really deserve better. I know you love him and everythong so that's out of the question but you really do.
>>
Babe,

I did something fucking terrible two days ago. I'm still blaming myself. You say you've forgiven me but I can't forgive myself. I feel like this relationship is ending. It feels like you're avoiding me. You're allowed to have your own life and do what you want obviously but I sit around waiting to hear from you every fucking minute. Every notification I jump, I think it's you. But it's not. Where are you? Please come back. I need you.

-D
>>
>>36644932
what did you do? initial of who it's for?
>>
>>36643204
Ffs I am not gay
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.