[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>Friday Night
>Slumped in chair,depressed, on 4chan
>Dog keeps begging to go on his routine walk
>Dont want to, but know I have to so I cave
>Walk the neighborhood while dog smells every bush for 5 mins each
>Drag him along
>See the 6/10 girl down the block who I always think about humping come out of house dressed up and leaving for a fun night.
>I stay silent in the darkness so she doesnt notice.
>She leaves, continue walking along
>See Chad jumping into his tricked out ride, prolly going to bang his Tinder match
>Still silent,alone in the dark with mangy mutt
>mfw everyone is going out to be social,have fun, and getting laid
>mfw lonely soul in the dark on the outside looking in
>look down at dog, hate him for making me see this
>Realize the highlight of my Friday night is to take dog on a walk

just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>36633397
Got home after work, got a 6pack. Worked on one of my cars, took some opiades and drank 4 beers. Now exhausted about to go to bed. I got no life ether opie, you not the only one.
>>
>>36633473
Just wish the suffering would end my friend.
>>
>>36633397
Spending the night with netflix and my cat.

I know the feeling Op.
>>
>>36633397
At least your dog loves you Anon. Think of how happy he is to walk around outside with you!
>>
>>36633397
What caused your depression pal, I kind of wish to understand. Feels like there's a pattern to them.
>>
>>36633397
damn man, i'm sorry. i know the feeling

i have no idea how things got better for me

i hope they get better for you too
>>
>>36633951
It runs in the family. Ive had anxiety ever since I was a small boy.Once I hit puberty the depression kicked in.

My uncle drank himself to death from his depression.My great grandma was basically a hermit and hated the outside world.

been to 5 different shrinks. nothing ever helps.
>>
> be me
> europoor
> depressed neet socially isolated for the past 2 years
> mother says she's had enough
> books me a one way ticket to Colorado
> tells me her sister will give me a job as a waiter at her restaurant
> tfw going to a different continent on my own as an autist
> tfw scared of americans, their niggers, guns, etc.
> dunno what to do
>>
>>36633938
True. I love him,but I wish for more with him included.
>>
>>36633397
Even going to that party or matching that tinder qt won't make u feel better. You'll just sit in a corner quiet and anxious or have a dead end first date, everyone learned and we never got a chance. If you haven't started smoking by now you should pick it up and everytime you feel that pain, light up and press it too your wirst. If you keep telling yourself that the burning from the cig isn't real and hold it their you'll stop caring about everything. If you do it for long enough and consistently enough you'll stop feeling completely, it's kind of nice.
>>
>>36634028
Maybe it'll be the best thing that ever happened to you anon. I would be scared too though.No doubt.
>>
>>36634100
Any advice man? I know i won't fit there. literally shaking rn
>>
>>36634028
What, no visa?
How does that work
>>
>>36634092
At least if it were Tinder I'd have a chance at getting laid,but Im in no shape to throw myself out there.
>>
>>36633397

Let your dog enjoy his fucking walks you fucknugget you're going to be miserable anyway what do you care stop pulling on his leash and take him out more frequently or give him to someone who will
>>
>>36634163
Well, I live here and I dont fit in. I'd say stick to your aunt, ask her for whatever advice you need on everything.

Focus on your job, hopefully make friends through work that leads to hanging out outside work.

Or just keep to yourself, its pretty standard living here.
>>
>>36634218
Honestly, i don't know. I don't understand any of that stuff, maybe i won't be working legally? Now that you say it i've had my passport expired since like 2010. fuck
>>
>>36634290
I take him on 2 walks a day, you ignorant douche.

he is taken care of more than enough.
>>
Is doggo social and inquisitive? If so, use him as a tool to interact with women.
>>
>>36634028
>scared of guns

fucking eurocucks i knew the memes were real but really, faggot? youre afraid of an inanimate object?
>>
>>36633397
Where do people even go? To parties? To clubs??
>>
>>36634292
Do they dislike foreigners? i'm austrian
>>
>>36634318

2 a day isn't more than enough, you're a NEET anyway you have literally no excuse
>>
>>36634329
I guess so, Or out to dinner, movie, bars, walk on the pier?
>>
>>36634325
it's more like the combination of niggers and guns.
>>
>>36634340
2 walks is plenty, youre retarded. Go harass some
japanese whaling ships or something
>>
>>36634336
U.S. is filled with foreigners. DESU I'd rather have Austrians here than most of the foreigners that are already here.
>>
>>36634412
you mean mexicans and africans?. Anyways, that's comforting. Thanks man
>>
>>36634465
yeah,all ethnicities, really.

Maybe try this out, if you hate it maybe your mom will accept you back. Hang in there m8
>>
>>36633970
Thanks m8, Im happy you made it out of the pit.
>>
Anon,I know that feel dude. I spent all day sitting around playing video games and thinking about how autistic I am. The high point of my day was going outside and sitting in my hammock for 10 minutes, and getting the mail

The worst feel ever is when you know you could be chad but you are too socially inept.
>>
>>36634324
He's not the most approachable dog. He isnt exactly attractive either. You wont find people gushing over him.
>>
>>36634797
Yeah I know the feel.Im no chad, but im also not ugly. I was actually Chad tier back in highschool,but it went to waste because of my mental state.

No brain no go, my friend. Its hard when you are able to realize what youre missing out on.
>>
>>3663339
I wonder how many of us exist. Like what percentage of the population are we?
>>
>>36634906
What is preventing you to become the Chad?
I feel like you are me.
How do we fix this?
>>
>>36635504
I dunno.. meds dont seem to work for me anyway.

Some people say that Shrooms can fix the problem.I beginning to want to see if its true. Im also scared it might make me more fucked up than I already am.
>>
>>36635504
Also, whats preventing me is long term chronic depression and anxiety
>>
Tinder is completely degenerate, don't get envious of people on tinder they are complete losers fishing for STD's, develop yourself fuck everyone else.
>>
>>36633473
fuck off daniel I know it's you bitch boy
>>
>>36635544
Shrooms help for depression if used correctly, you must be in a comfortable environment and use them to meditate. It's not for partying
>>
File: beer_pepe.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
beer_pepe.png
65KB, 785x644px
at least you got a dog lol
maybe you should ask that girl out sometime :P
>>
>>36635652
Yeah OP just bee yourself and you'll get laid
>>
>>36635637
Yeah its something Im wary of trying.
>>
File: Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>36635741
I c-cant do it Anon.

My brain gets all scrambled, I just cant
>>
>>36635873
I think your brain gets scrambled because you think too much. You need to stop caring what others think of you and "what if" it goes bad. Seriously tho if once you stop thinking and just do it
>>
if you actually went out you'd just wanna come straight home anyway
>>
File: WP_20170427_006.jpg (201KB, 583x1037px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170427_006.jpg
201KB, 583x1037px
since getting a dog i dont even care about relationships, he is the only companionship i need
>>
File: 1489846298241.jpg (98KB, 1456x896px) Image search: [Google]
1489846298241.jpg
98KB, 1456x896px
>>36636256
>tfw want my own dog that I can have hangout in my room
>ask mother
>she says no more dogs
reeeeeeeeeeeee I just want a friendly doggo to hangout with
>>
>>36633473
Ayyy, br/opi/
>>
>>36636256
Yeah pets really do help.They'll never stab you in the back
>>
>>36634838
Post pic of dog?
>>
If a doge is your only friend, what happens when it dies before you?
>>
>>36637429
I will tomorrow if this thread is still up. he's in my mom's room. they're all asleep
>>
>>36633397
im sitting in my underwear with my cat and laptop and ive been drinking one (1) beer for the past like 5 hours. its 2:35 and my eyes are heavy but i dont really want to sleep.
so i feel you anon.
>>
>>36637509
you replace it with a new one.

originally
>>
>>36637541
just one beer huh

you sound like you'd be fun to talk to

do you have discord?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.