[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. Anon, right? Can we talk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

>Listen, anon, I'm going to be upfront about this because I like you and I respect you: I think your girlfriend is pretty hot.
>So here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna go and ask her to come back to my place where I'm going to have sex with her in such a life-changing, dominant way that someone like you will never be able to satisfy her ever again.
>Now don't get me wrong: I don't love her. And I'm not planning to be with her for any longer than maybe a week? But she WILL leave you for me and she will NEVER come back. There's nothing I can do about that.
>Now, you can try to fight me on this, but let's be honest with ourselves: there's no possible scenario in which she chooses you over me.
>I really am sorry, man, but I have not had sex in a week and this is just how the world works.
>Hey, tell you what: next round's on me, yeah?
>Okay, I'm gonna go steal your girl. Later, bro.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>36632761

*pull out my smith and wesson*

>What the fuck? Anon, NO ANON
>IT WAS JUST A JOKE ANON NO PLEASE

KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK

CHCHCHCHHCCHHCHEHEHEHEHCHCHCHCHCH

PEWPWEW PEW PEW DIE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: jamie-dornan_zpsgi7r7x1i.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jamie-dornan_zpsgi7r7x1i.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>36632794
>Hey, anon, are you okay? You kind of zoned out for a second there.
>Hey, man, it's getting pretty late so I'm just gonna go talk to your girlfriend and get this over with.
>Want me to call you an Uber?
>>
>>36632761
For my esteem. There is no possible way you are hotter than me, therefore, you are troll. Nice try u bitch.
>>
>>36632825
NO! HE SHOT YOU TO DEATH NORMIE, YOU ARE DEAD NOW, DONT MEAN POST ON THIS BOARD
>>
File: 1356151031183.jpg (71KB, 450x550px) Image search: [Google]
1356151031183.jpg
71KB, 450x550px
>>36632794
Anon you're making weird faces, I think I should just go with Chad until you calm down.
>>
>>36632761
>guy wearing suspenders
>stealing anyone's gf
nah
>>
whatever

now bend over and let me poz that neghole bby
>>
>>36632876

Goodbye whore. I won't lose a wink of sleep. Enjoy praying that he'll call you back, crying into a pillow asking God why you can't trade up to Chad (well, you were dating me after all, so you can't be doing that great genetically.)
>>
Hence why I do not have a significant other

>So do girls like dominant men or gentleman
>Anon Josh is hurting me again

It would be really cool if it turned out reality was a computer simulation
>>
File: d.jpg (87KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
87KB, 818x960px
>>36632761
it seems we will have to engage in chad versus chad combat
>>
>call magic gf I somehow acquired in front of Chad
>"babe, it's not working out"
>"yeah I gotta go now"
>hang up
>she's all yours faggot
>>
>tfw 8.5 inch, thick and girthy penis

>tfw you ruin every woman you touch with your massive cock

>will never have to worry about someone being better in bed because it's ez mode
>>
>>36632761
>Listen, Chad, I'm going to be upfront about this because I like you and I respect you: I think you are pretty hot.
>So here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna go and ask you to come back to my place where I'm going to have sex with you in such a life-changing, dominant way that someone like Stacy will never be able to satisfy you ever again.
>Now don't get me wrong: I don't love you. And I'm not planning to be with you for any longer than maybe a week? But I WILL leave you for turbo-Chad and I will NEVER come back. There's nothing I can do about that.
>Now, you can try to fight me on this, but let's be honest with ourselves: there's no possible scenario in which you don't end up either a sissy butslut or with a bullet in your brain.
>I really am sorry, man, but I have not had sex in a week and this is just how the world works.
>Hey, tell you what: next round's on me, yeah?
>Okay, I'm gonna go steal your anal virginity. See ya soon, bro.
>>
>No, Chad. This is what's going to happen.
>You're going to steal my gf. Then I'm going to kill you, then kill her, then shoot up the school and kill myself.
>Yeah, I know you had plans for like living and stuff but I can't take this world anymore and lets be honest - sometimes you just gotta let people know who's top dog.

>btw would you mind proof reading my manifesto?
>>
>>36633103
>chad
Wew. Are you serious m8? You look like shit.
>>
>>36632761
>"me"
>"having a gf"
>"who the fuck even are you"
>"have fun with whatever girl you're talking about. Also, don't ever talk to me again. Least of all about that subject, cause its fuckin gross and I don't wanna hear it"
>>
File: prodigy.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
prodigy.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>I think your girlfriend is pretty hot.
>>
>>36632761
lmao if she didn't leave me after all these fucking issues I have, she won't leave for dick
you underestimate how dumb she can be
>>
>>36633103
haha I'm not an attention whore at all bro XD

you fucking greasy hirsute towelhead
>>
File: IMG_5489.jpg (97KB, 630x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5489.jpg
97KB, 630x600px
Wait. Who are you? My name isn't Anon. I don't even have a girlfriend? Why are you doing this?
>>
The one thing about this that is good is if she accepts, she is not worth you. It's a trust test really.
>>
>>36633333
Anon, those digits.. o mi
>>
File: CHI4aixVIAAxboP.jpg (68KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
CHI4aixVIAAxboP.jpg
68KB, 600x641px
>>36632905
Well I mean, you would buy me stuff all the time I guess I was just addicted to the free stuff you kept giving me and all the compliments.
Its not like I actually want to touch you though, its better if I go with chad. Im sure you understand.

We can still go out to dinner tommorow though! On you ofc.
>>
>>36633333
I'll observe these magical digits
>>
Nobody talks like this. This is an awful thread.
>>
>>36633814
How would you know? You don't go outside or talk to people.
>>
File: Reaction25.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction25.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>36632761
Go fuck yourself, I don't have one, asshole.
You should know this!
>>
>>36633865
Actually I do. I talk to just about anybody who talks back.
>>
File: mmyqh'.jpg (135KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
mmyqh'.jpg
135KB, 600x371px
>>36632761

>Woah chad, you alright? You spaced out there for a second. Did you say "my girlfriend is pretty hot"? Surely you know I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin. Because of my weight I can't even maintain an erection when doing some physical. So there's no possible way a girl would stick around. Plus, I'm basically a homosexual because i only masturbate to Futanari. You know what that is, right Chad?
>It's women with long, girthy penises. They have to be at least a foot long. Sometimes I like to sit on my flared, dragon dildo while I masturbate with my finger and thumb. My penis is too small to grip otherwise.
>Anyway, i'll see ya later, chad. Gotta go
>>
>>36633398
>>36633284
found the angry samefag
>>
>>36632878

Clothes don't matter. Wealth + status+ height (which is status) do
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (87KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
87KB, 664x441px
>>36632761
>listen anon, imma be upfront with you because I like you.
>so, here's what's gonna happen, I'm gonna go ahead and an hero, and I'm taking your whole social circle with me.
>now don't get me wrong, I'm not taking you along for the ride. But without your bro crew you're nothing.
>all those people you crapped on will secretly thank me and kek at you.
>I'm sorry that I'm not sorry.
>but I'll tell you what, the local news will interview you and you'll have local fame and you can write a book about it.
>I'm gonna an hero now, k? Bye!
>>
I think you got the wrong guy, whoever you are. I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>36632876
>gf is Asuka
Please god take her already, worst fucking girl
>>
File: check em trump.jpg (84KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
check em trump.jpg
84KB, 700x512px
>>36634922
good post, good dubs
>>
>>36633219
underrated, high level kek
>>
xD
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>36634954
ayyyyy
in an orginal manner, of course
>>
>>36632761
wow i knew a guy who looked exactly like that once. diff color eyes though so its not the same guy. he was really nice though and wouldn't do what OP is describing, even in a realistic way.
>>
Go ahead, fill her raw.

>little did chad know that tyronr and tyrone and the gang gave her HIV with their infected cum
>>
is that Mark from The Room?
>>
>>36638021
you're mark from the room
>>
>>36632761
I'll just tell her about all the autistic shit you said just now. Good luck.
>>
>>36634922
Its like a dark comedy plot, almost
>guy figures out that a couple of friends are planning a school shooting
>instead of reporting it to the authorities, he tries to figure out the exact day and how to gain fame from the shooting
>movie ends with him making the right call to the police
>>
>>36632761
These role playing threads get more outlandish by the day. People don't talk like that.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.