[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: descarga.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
8KB, 205x246px
>go to sleep
>have an extremely vivid dream
> in some sort of garden
>see a qt sitting in a bench near a pond
>i sit next to her
>i feel safe and comfy
>hear the windchimes and birds singing in the garden
>admire the trees and blooming flowers around the pond
>i feel loved
>i feel
>good
>wake up
>i feel so weird
>like that i was Really there
>go back to bed and cry for the rest of the morning
I'm really considering kms right now
I just hate that my brain is teasing me with something i will never really feel
Fuck
>>
File: suicide bed.jpg (17KB, 468x323px) Image search: [Google]
suicide bed.jpg
17KB, 468x323px
>>36632630
Something I recommend is trying to go back to sleep immediately, sometimes when I do that the dream continues. If you don't fall asleep quickly give up though, only works if I can fall asleep within about a minute.

It's probably not good to vicariously live through dreaming but hey, at least it's not drugs, right?
>>
>go to sleep
>in dream, call mother and ask if she can bring me a sandwich and cookie from the store since I can barely go outside anymore without having a panic attack and am very hungry
> She says yes, I am very happy
>wake up
>realize it was all a dream, start to cry

Dreaming about any other type of social interaction is too farfetched for even my dreams now.
>>
>>36632630

That's a good sign, its saying go out more enjoy life and youll be sitting next to a qt soon! DO IT
>>
>>36632808
Well thanks that's really uplifting
But i'll probably end up more depressed thatn what i am rn
But thanks anyway
>>
>>36632630
I experience vivid dreams as well OP. I think it's mostly out of a desire to escape the life of monotony that I now live. Last night I had this dream.
>in some kind of underground room
>everyone is drinking, so am I
>smoke in the air from the tons of people smoking cigarettes and cigars
>multiple gambling games going on in the room
>it's basically an underground bar with a real hard crowd
>i step outside of the bar and walk for like half a block and then into an alleyway
>there's three men in the alleyway with a briefcase
>i pull my backpack off and approach them with the backpack in my hands
>I place the backpack on the ground and kick it in their direction
>one of the men does the same thing with the briefcase as one of the other men picks up the backpack
>as soon as the briefcase reaches me I snatch it up from the ground and book it
>they start shouting, screaming to go after me, because the deal was a trick
>whatever I was supposed to be delivering, it wasn't in the backpack
>I was tricking them out of $200,000, which I now had in sweet green right inside the briefcase
Part Two of My Dream Coming Soon
>>
File: 1472547391894.png (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472547391894.png
60KB, 1920x1080px
>go to bed
>can't sleep
>toss and turn for hours
>just give up and stare out the window
>>
>>36632630
>take a long time to fall sleep.
>suddenly I'm just walking down the street with some shopping bags.
>See a guy I stopped talking to a few months ago. I met him years ago and we used to hang out every few months, which was fine with me, but then he broke up with his girlfriend and became a stalker, would message me everyday, tell me he is outside my house without any notice. I wasn't comfortable with it, so I stopped replying to him.
>Anyway, see this guy. Since there was no conversation to discuss why i stopped talking to him, I feel like I owe him an explanation.
>invite him to my house, which hapens to be 3 meters away through a door (that was convinient)
>As I'm dropping off the grocery bags I turn my back to him to place them in the fridge and start telling him about why I stopped talking to him.
>Turn around, he has a gun.
>he is furious, walking towards me
>Starts shooting
>Wake up.

Spookiest shit I've experienced. You know that sensation that something is about to go wrong in a dream? There was none of that, didn't see it coming at all. My subconcious trolled me.
>>
>>36632630
>cry

And you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend you fruitcake?

Granted I don't have one either but christ you reek of a feminine spineless numale
>>
>>36633046
Your brain is probably filling your life with the excitement you will never experiece
>>36633067
At least you dont have to feel the pain of thinking about a stupid dream you had and think about it for the rest of the weekend
>>
>>36632630
Those dreams are the worst. They feel so real and you feel so happy being with a gorgeous girl and then you wake up, sodapressing.
>>
>>36633097
I rarely cry, In that moment i just felt weird, emotions i rarely experience came rushing back punching me in the dick and making me cry like a bitch
Also >tfwnogf is because i'm too hideous and ugly for people to handle
>>
>>36632630
These vivid idyllic dreams are the worst. I would rather have a terrible nightmare. Had a dream where I was an owner of a book store and had this qt assistant. We slowly fell in love and walked h ome together under an umbrella and it was really long, I don't know how but dreams can make weeks last in those few hours. I woke up and felt immense pain that it wasn't real.
>>
>>36633067
>stare out the window at night instead of sleeping

Psychonigger
>>
Your brain wasn't taunting you. It was trying to show you your anima and knowing your anima is exactly how you get gf.
>>
>>36633107
I'd much rather escape reality for a few hours desu
>>
>>36633152
We're all in the same boat nerd. Crying never solved any problems and is strictly reserved for women and young children.

Just stop caring. Why even bother dwelling on it, you know you're ugly, you can't change it, just focus your thoughts on more noble pursuits.
>>
>>36633205
Idk it just felt that it was all a taste of what I'll never experience in my life
Also can you tell me more about this ""anima"" stuff?
>>36633264
I dont really mind being ugly, and i always try to focus on whatever the fuck i am doing and rarely cared about >nogf til the dream
I feel like it struck a nerve somewhere in my mind
>>
>>36633046
Part Two of Anon's Dream
>run back to the bar and quickly compose myself before entering as the three men round the corner
>walk into the bar and calmly walk towards a bench in the corner
>sit down, shut up, and conceal my face
>place the briefcase under the bench and cover it with my legs as the men enter the bar
>they tuck their firearms inside their clothing as they walk in and begin to scan the bar
>one of them walks into the bathrooms to look
>get up, leave the briefcase under the bench, and follow him in
>as I approach the restrooms, he storms out of the men's room and into the women's room
>I still follow him in
>he shoves a late 20's woman in a leather jacket out of the way as he begins checking each stall
>a chubby, mid 20's something woman exits a stall as he nears the door to it
>she notices me and him and says "Hey, you two can't be in here!" while she points at him and then me
>he turns around and sees me as I rush towards him and tackle him to the ground
>the chubby woman screams, but it's unlikely that the rest of the bar heard her
>while he's dazed, I grab a loose brick sitting against the wall next to me and him
>it's a shitty dive bar which is falling apart at the seams
>smash his head with the brick three times until I'm sure he's either dead or unconscious
>the chubby woman tries to run out but I grab her by the arm and pull her close
>explain to her that I need her to do me a favor
>tell her where the briefcase is and that she needs to grab it for me and bring it out to my car or else I will kill her
>she whimpers and begins to cry
>yell at her and smack her across the face, telling her to pull it together
>she whimpers again and says, "But... but I'm on a date."
>I reply, "I'll be your date for the night, now go!" as I shove her out the door
>I grab the man's gun and then exit the restroom as well
Part Three Soon
>>
>>36633354
I would watch that movie
>>
>>36633107
Yeah. Pretty much. It's the adventurous life that I will never live.
I'd like to live it, of course not as extremely, but right now I'm too chained to my shitty life. I've thought about cutting the chain myself for a long time now.

>>36633354
Part Three
>keep my head down and sit down at the bar
>see two men at opposite ends of the bar asking people if they've seen me or the briefcase
>see people nodding their heads no or just flat out ignoring them
>see the chubby woman approach the bench and reach for the briefcase
>she pulls it out and quickly scuttles across the bar towards the door
>a biker looking guy stands up and stops her and then begins to yell at her
>"Are you leaving without me? What the fuck is this?" he says as he grabs the briefcase
>shit, that must be her date
>he opens it up and sees the money, and then immediately closes it and tucks it away while grabbing the chubby woman's hand and rushing towards the exit
>the man on that side of the bar stops him and says something, most likely asking about the briefcase and me
>he has the briefcase tucked out of the man's sight and I see him mouth no and no as he continues past the man
>the chubby woman breaks free from the biker's hand and then taps the man's shoulder
>he turns around and she says something while gesturing towards me
>the biker has already forgotten the chubby woman and has exited the bar
>the man turns around and sees me
Part Four of My Dream Coming Soon
>>
>>36633573
Part Four
>the man shouts at me as I run towards his accomplice and grab him
>use his accomplice as a body shield, hold the gun to his head, and turn towards the other man who is now pointing his gun at me
>people are now panicking
>most are running out, some dive to the ground out of instinct
>see and hear phones being pulled out, 911 being dialed
>chubby woman exits the bar
>at this point it is me, the body shield accomplice, and the other accomplice/man
>we all hear a shout
>turn towards the bar
>bartender is holding a rifle, pointing it at me
>demanding we all leave
>blood spatter as the other man blows the bartender's head off
>I quickly turn back to the other man as he turns his attention back to me
>fire wildly at him as I toss his accomplice aside and then sprint for the door
>see the other man fall against the wall, but he still lifts his gun weakly and fires two times
>hear one more shot as I sprint out the door
Part Five Soon
>>
>>36633720
Man
Your dreams are interesting as fuck
>>
>>36633720
Are you sure you are not posting your unfinished james bond-esque story with a subplot involving a drug cartel and a busty blonde?
>>
>>36633805
Ssshhh! Don't ruin this for us.
>>
>>36633720
>look frantically around the outside of the bar
>run down the street towards where I parked the car
>hear a revving behind me
>turn around to see the biker and the chubby woman on a motorcycle heading towards me
>hold the pistol up and point it towards them
>pull the trigger
>the magazine is empty
>suddenly, hear a gunshot
>red again, biker falls off the motorcycle
>motorcycle falls down and the chubby woman hits the pavement
>briefcase tumbles across the road at the feet of the accomplice
>he picks up the briefcase and then stands up, pointing the gun at me
>he begins to walk away and screams at me, "Don't you dare fucking follow me."
>immediately I can tell he's bluffing, he would have shot me by now
>his mag is empty too, but he definitely has more bullets, while I do not
>I begin to walk towards him
>he doesn't fire
>I begin to run towards him
>he drops the briefcase and starts reloading
>I throw my pistol at him and then slam him with my whole body
>he falls down, I spin around and grab the briefcase
>turn back around and smack the briefcase twice against his face (it was one of those metal briefcases)
>stomp him once for good measure and then inhale deeply as I start walking back towards my car
>see the chubby woman sitting down on the pavement, crying
>grab her by the arm and pull her to her feet as I walk her to my car
>"Didn't I say I'd be your date?" I say.
>>
>>36632630
I long for something like that too, OP..

I dont think we were meant to be in this timeline.
>>
>>36632630
Nofap hardmode.
>>
>>36633913
Sorry, forgot to label that as Part Five.

Part Six is more of like an epilogue, and the dream also gets much fuzzier since I'm drifting out of sleep as the Dream closes. Instead of greentexting it, I'm going to just summarize it.

Epilogue:
The dream fast forwards to some point in the very near future. The chubby woman and I are driving on a road through an area which looks like the rural Great Plains. There are corn fields and tall grass in the distance. The briefcase is in the backseat.
I pull into a motel which is seemingly in the middle of nowhere. I buy a room with one bed because it is cheaper.
We enter the room and settle in. I toss the briefcase into the room's closet and collapse on the bed. The chubby woman sits down in the room's only chair and quietly stares at the wall. I sit up slightly and look at her. She's fairly attractive, despite being a bit overweight. Her tits look pretty firm and her face is pretty. Long auburn hair.
I start to get hard looking at her. I get up and approach her, grab her, and forcefully pull her up from the chair. She's putting up some resistance but I largely ignore it and shove her onto the bed.
"We've been 'dating' for almost a week as we've driven across the US. Let's go ahead and do what adults do."
You guys can obviously guess what happens next in the dream. She puts up more resistance at the beginning of it but eventually just gives in. I woke up at the end of the sex portion of my dream.

I fucking hate the fact that I can't live life as an adventuring desperado. Or at least a wandering, adventuring nomad.
>>
I always wake up before I get my duck wet. Why is my subconscious trying to blue ball me?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.