[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One more person checking out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
Im done, so tired of life. The only reason I wanted to even have a life and live since 15 was to leave a legacy. Aside from that I just wanted to leave.

I feel I wont even do that so at this stage in the game. Being 21. Im going to fucking murder myself and be done with it.

Life is not meant to everyone and this place is just hell for a guy like me. Im wasting food, time, space etc for no reason. I have my anti-depressant pills my alcohol and two blades i shapened im going to leave pointlessly.

Goodbye.
>>
>>36632567
You silly goose all you need is a bit of testosterone to perk you right up.
Life isn't necessarily about leaving your proverbial urine mark, but rather how you spend your time getting there.
Find happiness robro, find it or die trying. Don't go out like a pussy without a fight. Reality is making you it's bitch and you need to stand up for yourself for once in your life and kick reality's ass until you're so deep into your own delusions that you can achieve the impossible
>>
21 is a bad age to decide this bud.

>I feel I wont even do that so at this stage in the game.

Hey bud, I'm 32, my life is and has been hella shit, and I'm still going to make an attempt to right it this year, and if I fail, I'm going to try again.

Your twenties, your thirties, your forties, can be anything.

The thing you think is important now, you wont even care about in 5 years, you'll be interested in something completely different.

Don't make a permanent end during a bad bump in your life.

If the 40 year old that could be if you stay alive could appear before you he would beg you not to do this and throw away all that will be.
>>
>Im wasting food, time, space etc for no reason.

You're not wasting anything, that's not how the world works. Just existing doesn't need a purpose, doesn't need to be justified.

And you're worthwhile, even if you don't think so.
>>
>>36632567
Do it on cam or stfu and gtfo
>>
Suicide?

you can't even live right, what makes you think you can die right?

Go ahead pussy, prove me right. Word of advice, nobody in the hospital you're headed to cares about you. Try not to get addicted to the opiates they give you.
>>
If you are going to cut your wrists think twice, it is painful as fuck and you'll die consciously and without breath. Probably is going to ask for help if you trow up your medication with alcohol and going to be put along with mentals in an institution.
>>
>Be anon
>want to leave behind a legacy
>have some kids "on accident"
>marry dumb roaster and make sure she don't cheat
>raise some stupid kids
>buy two cars
>Subaru legacy
>Acura legend
>die
>you'll have a legacy to leave behind for your son
>you'll have a legend to carry on
>>
I try to never miss these threads because I believe we should have the power to end our own lives when we see fit. I normally wish the person well and hope they die peacefully.

But you're 21. You still have plenty of time to turn it around. I've been suicidal sine i was 14 (33 now) and I go through ups and downs. And you will too. We're both mentally ill. You'll go through times when you want to end it and you'll go through times when you want to live. Believe me, you will.

Also, don't cut your wrists. That's almost a guaranteed failure and trip to the hospital/psych ward.
Look at the methods of suicide effectiveness on lostallhope.com. Cutting your wrists is not going to kill you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.