[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf said this...what does it mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>I love you, kinda don't have a choice daddy I refuse to let u go through it by yourself. This pain you feel, we feel together. I love you.

>Kinda dont have a choice

What the actual fuck does this mean? Am i LITERALLY SO FUCKING LOW on the food chain im the last fucking resort.

I am so fucking sick of being this damn loser so fucking sick of being the fucking last option, so fucking sick of never having anyone love me or be with me for any other reason aside from my damn socialbility. I am an ugly loser and I finally see ill die and be that forever
>>
A girl just called you 'daddy' and you are autistic about it?
>>
Maybe she means that she feels so strongly for you that she feels as if she had no other choice but stay with you. You should really give us more context though.
>>
>>36632320
The shit doesnt matter. Im a fucking LAST OPTION. LAST RESORT.

Thats like winning the fucking participation trophy.

>"lol lil dude, you didnt even make the top 20 men but here you go since you triee"

I try and try and try and all I ever get is women I DONT WANT I WANT THE BEST WHY CANT I FUCKING HAVE IT. I DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET IT AND I STILL DONT
>>
>>36632338
Im flippi g my shit and in anger and pain over my mom dying last month and she's trying to bring me back from suicidal thoughts and bitterness and anger at those who helped play a part in my moms untimely death. Im so so angry and so fucking out of touch with life. All I want to do is cause some chaos or get revenge I cant go outside or be around people cause im so angry all the time.
>>
She means that her love for you defies logic itself you retard. Accept what she means, and don't twist her words.
>>
She feels required to love you because you're being absolutely mentally psychotic and she doesn't want your suicide on her hands.

Jesus Christ go see a therapist and a doctor. You're no better than teenage fags who say "don't break up with me or I'll cut myself"
>>
It means Jamal is piping your bitch right now
>>
She loves you and you're a walking pasta factory
>>
>>36632293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWjzBHUdsI
originally cry utself to sleep
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.