[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is the bogandoff meme so funny to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: neildegrassebogandoff.png (182KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
neildegrassebogandoff.png
182KB, 355x236px
why is the bogandoff meme so funny to me?
>>
Your mind has atrophied due to your many years of inactivity and NEETdom
>>
>>36632174
Because you've spent too long on /r9k/

The key component of humor is surprise; that's why a joke is less funny the second time

You've become too analytical regarding normie culture. You're an outsider, so instead of viewing it as something to be experienced you view it as something to be studied, and the result is that none of it can surprise you anymore.

In fact the only people at all that can you surprise you anymore are equally jaded, equally cynical outcasts. Enter /r9k/. If you're a young man who, simply put, has failed to meet the expectations society puts on young men, this place can be a safe haven for you.

Then, lurking here, for the first time you start seeing jokes that surprise you again.

Who the fuck could have predicted the Bogandoff jokes? Who could even have predicted the existence of those twins to begin with?

You're surprised again, and that allows you to stumble onto a joy you haven't known in a long time.

Source: I am projecting all my psychological issues onto you. Also one time I read the wikipedia page on Asperger's
>>
File: 1488683540411.jpg (53KB, 570x779px) Image search: [Google]
1488683540411.jpg
53KB, 570x779px
Because it's easier to subconsciously perceive them as "different" from normal humans (i.e. superhuman) because their faces look fucking insane. You can tell just from looking at them that they're very weird people, but the idea that their eccentricity makes them better than us? Pretty funny.

tl;dr it's funny to imagine that these two are only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: trumpbogg.png (107KB, 322x259px) Image search: [Google]
trumpbogg.png
107KB, 322x259px
>>36632255
maybe but I'm an oldfag
>>
>>36632398
Being old makes it easier to be jaded and harder to be surprised

So it's natural that an oldfag like you would gravitate towards the weirdest jokes imaginable

A year from now you'll be limited to laughing at even more inexplicable, bizarre shit
>>
File: bogantrump.png (250KB, 562x545px) Image search: [Google]
bogantrump.png
250KB, 562x545px
I spent a bit last night editing these images to look like bogandoffs and laughing my ass off. It was honestly the most fun I've had in a while and I was 100% sober.
>>
>>36632473
You have some real talent.
>>
>>36632495
I think I'm going to bogandize bibi netanyahu and jesus now.
>>
>>36632372
>NEETS can subconsciously perceive them as "different" from normal humans (i.e. superhuman) because their faces look fucking insane. You can tell just from looking at them that they're very weird people, but the idea that their eccentricity makes them better than us, it's pretty redpilled.

I'm gonna need a QUICK RUNDOWN on these "Bogs"
>>
File: bibibogandoof.png (238KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bibibogandoof.png
238KB, 500x500px
once you take the bogpill...

things will never be the same
>>
>>36632174
1) their faces are funny on their own
2) the ridiculousness of their faces combined with the ridiculousness of the idea that someone with that face is some kind of living god is funny
3) the text of the "quick rundown" is ridiculous in that it has randomness and incoherence which is funny, and when combined with the goofiness of the grammar and writing style becomes even funnier
4)the "quick rundown" component is goofy and funny and compliments the rest of the memes goofiness

GOOFY
>>
File: 1492223344245.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492223344245.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>36632174
because you're an enlightened son of a bog
>>
Wish I could've added to this meme in its heyday, the whole "all-powerful beings" has a lot of potential. The idea that their political alignment is so far right that we can't understand it is really funny.
>>
>>36632174
>bogandoff
What the literal fuck is wrong with their faces. Do they have some disorder?
>>
Great meme friend :)

>>36632887
off the rails plastic surgery
>>
File: bogjesus.png (687KB, 620x839px) Image search: [Google]
bogjesus.png
687KB, 620x839px
you fucking asshole

there is nothing wrong with their faces
>>
>>36632473
This one was pretty funny I'll admit.
>>
>>36632970
are you sure? sources? Reeeeeee
>>
File: bog ad.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bog ad.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>36632174
I too find it hilarious but I seldomly post it because I fear that it'll get out too much. I feel like a huge part of its humour is its abstractness combined with its serious, informative tone and how it can absolutely confuse people who are new to it.
>>
>>36633154
daily mail article from 2010 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
Just google their names for more, there's tons of stuff about them.
>>
File: 4L_rDfxqZQi.png (179KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rDfxqZQi.png
179KB, 600x639px
>>36632174
Do you accept the call or do you risk it all and ignore it?
>>
>>36633750
The call that will save Europa.
>>
File: 1485590009488.jpg (45KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485590009488.jpg
45KB, 602x1024px
>>36633750
>Having the option to hang up
If the Bogs have something to say to you, you will hear their call.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.