[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any updates on sniffjizzer? Haven't heard anything for 5 days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0584.png (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.png
251KB, 640x480px
any updates on sniffjizzer? Haven't heard anything for 5 days
>>
I imagine he is just trying to forget and move on. Even if things are going down in his life, after the whole plebbit thing, I doubt he'll go online to talk about it.
>>
Dont steal the picture I used and thread premise I made this afternoon you fucking reddit phone poster
>>
>>36632181
Sorry I didn't realize this pic was your OC
>>
why get so engrossed with fiction
>>
>>36632140
Yeah it was really shitty that everything got leaked to the pleb web
>>
>>36632181
Fight me you cuck, that was 10 hours ago, I'm checking again

This ain't your fucking picture either, faggot
>>
Any update on that guy who fingered his 13 year cousin accidently in a fit of rage?
>>
>>36632451
Doesn't matter, you're still a faggot phone poster and an icuck at that, even androids will post something with the default filename instead of that IMG_bullshit
>>
>>36632511
>uses phone because I'm outside of my house and not locked in my moms basement
Ok kid, good one
>>
>>36632053
What's the story here?
Oregon
>>
>>36632544
>tries the mother's basement argument
You have to go back, you're kind drove Sniff away in the first place
>>
>>36632570
>didn't deny the mothers basement accusation
>>
>>36632552
Guy knew a girl who's father dies, she moved in with his family because of their newfound poverty. They share a room, but he can't jack off because she is there. He waits until the house is empty and then jacks off while sniffing one of her shirts. She sees him and he runs out of house. He posts about it on Here but it gets leaked to the normie web and his entire school found out. He may or may not have committed suicide
>>
>>36632634
>b-but you didny deny it
I'm denying it now, you didn't deny being a reddit fag that doesn't belong here, fuck off
>>
>>36633223
Newgag ledditor btfO
>>
File: 1493250387132.jpg (1MB, 1105x5044px) Image search: [Google]
1493250387132.jpg
1MB, 1105x5044px
>>36632552
lmaoing @ his life

Origami Killer
>>
>>36634130
Reddit is the fucking worst
>>
>>36632484
Ho boy I can't wait until I read about this one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.