[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents walked on me crying into my pillow >Now keep asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pep132.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pep132.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>Parents walked on me crying into my pillow
>Now keep asking me how I'm feeling and if they can do anything to help me
>>
>>36632017
I hate when this happens because if you respond honestly they'll call an ambulance for suicidal ideation
>>
>>36632017
ask them for a puppy
>>
>>36632060

I lied and told them I was stressed with Uni rather than that I hate myself and wish I was dead
>>
next time they ask if they can do anything to help, ask for some helium because balloons might cheer you up. then attach a mask to the hose and the nightmare will end.
>>
>>36632017

>not explaining to them in detail how they ruined your life
>>
>he doesn't bottle up all his emotions and let them fester as a mental illness
>>
this has happens to me in front of my parnets a couple times since i sometimes deal with anger by crying uncontrollably even though thats shameful

they just were like "youve got a temper you need to watch, that could end you up in prison or jail" but im too much of a pussy for that to happen
>>
>>36632225
>let them fester as a mental illness
It's called fermentation, anon. Totally different.
>>
That's why I only cry when it's 2 AM
>>
>>36632060
When I had a talk with my mom about it a few years back, she just asked if I wanted to talk to a professional or not. I just said no and we never talked about it again. So does that hint towards the fact she doesn't love me or something?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.