/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I've made it to the other side

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: !111AAA.jpg (81KB, 719x436px) Image search: [Google]
!111AAA.jpg
81KB, 719x436px
Alright, robots, I think I've done it. I'm here to share the secrets of women and how to get them. It's literally so easy once you've done it once.

Firstly, be under 200 pounds, take good care of your body, and be clean. That's not hard, it took me like 5 months in full.

You have to have a shtick. Mine is humor, which is the best of all shticks, but there are many, many, other shticks that work with different girls. Everyone has one, you have to exploit it and you have to do it with the right person at the right time. Interested in vidya? Go to a videogame convention. Find a niche. Normal women, not tens that are just walking around.

Then you have to have an in. A reason to talk to them for an extended period of time. It could be anything. Mine has always been that I work with them, but it varies from person to person.

Weed out whether or not they have a boyfriend, and proceed accordingly. Now, whether or not they do have a boyfriend, towards the end of the conversation stop for a second when it's your turn to talk and say a variation of "Alright, I can't talk to you, you're just too pretty". WITH CONFIDENCE. Now, here's where robots fail, and here's where I used to fail. They'll be baffled and maybe even a little defensive, you just have to go "No, it's just, you're too pretty, I can't". Stick with it. If they have a boyfriend, it's not going to lead to anything more than likely, but it's good to become their go to when they break up with Chad. If they have a boyfriend, you'll have to go about continuing differently. They'll say "I have a boyfriend" and you have to say something like "I sure hope so" or "Obviously, you're very pretty". Something like that.

Confidence is key. That's the main problem. It's what stopped me for my entire life, but I found it. You have to do the same. Find it, cherish it. It's your only way in, robots.
>>
>>36631785
Can you elaborate on the part where you call them pretty? I'm not sure what that's intended to accomplish, other than discourage her from friendzoning you. Do you say you can't talk to her because she's pretty and then ask her on a date? Walk away? What's the step following it?
>>
>>36631897
You leave it at that. That's just the first step. Y'all blow your metaphorical loads to quickly. Granted, so did I. It's called laying bricks. Ideally, you lay 5 bricks a day. Not to the extent that I elaborated on in this post, and not near other women. It doesn't even have to be women that you'll ever meet again, but you need to put yourself in a confident mindset, and that does it.

Never ask a girl on a date the first time meeting her if you're going to see her more than once. Wait until it's clear that they're interested. But you can't act interested. Don't be interested. Tell her that she's insanely pretty, and compliment her on a regular basis. Then, feel it out. Or don't. I got a girl to the point where she was begging to have sex with me, not even a fucking joke. I didn't do it because I'm not a degenerate and she was a bitch, but I got her to do that when she used to be all dismissive of me. When I met her, I was 230 pounds, and then I shrunk down to 190 (now 185), and I acted a lot more confident, and genuinely lost interest in her, and suddenly I'm a sex machine.

Based on that, I developed my theory. Give them a taste of being treated like a goddess. Everybody likes to have their egos stroked. But don't give them the whole thing. This gives them an addiction to your affection that they can't fully satisfy.

Human psychology is weird like that.
>>
>>36632021
So you slip the pretty line in mid conversation and then change the conversation, or walk away? I'm just tripped up on that exact detail.

I see the logic in waiting to ask them out if one is going to see the girl again, sound advice. I might try your approach method on a girl in one of my courses, although I don't have a real in (lecture hall), but I could feasibly stop by her seat and chat before class for a couple days. Hell, I could even just start sitting next to her, or would that seem too direct?
>>
File: 1356139431840.jpg (234KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1356139431840.jpg
234KB, 600x860px
>>36632021
>>36631785
Confidence really is the most important thing, girls love being told what to do by a strong man. Obedience comes naturally.
>>
>>36632621
Nah, that's perfect. Be near her, strike up conversation when the time is right.

You don't change the conversation. You wait until the conversation is basically over. Then you say something like that, and then you proceed with what I said. In the case of the lecture, you could be five minutes away from the lecture starting, you say something like that, and then you go through your day. Notice things about her, not obsessively, and don't say anything with envy, just say things as a factual thing. As if you're telling her that 2+2=4.

Girls love things like "Man, that dress is killer today". You don't obsess over it, you don't continue. One or two compliments a day. And then, other than that, you treat her as if she's a normal person.
>>
>>36633310
Confidence is absolutely the most important part. What helped me with my confidence was losing 40 pounds so I didn't look like Dr. Robotnik. Now I have an air of "Yeah, that's right bitches, I'm hot now". I'm alright, I'm not super hot, but if you act like you are, most of the time you look hot to girls. Unless you're super arrogant about it.
>>
>>36631785
So how can I dig deep and find that confidence, that's literally the only thing holding me back cause once I'm in the zone I'm fucking in it, but its the challenge of bringing that confidence out in the first place that fucks me over. I've seen guys bust out and say the most outlandish shit to women and regardless if it works or not he had the confidence to say it, me? not so much. I dont say what you wanna hear but I create many safe dead ends where my betaness is leaking out so I create a statement or question that will blanket the blow.

"do you wanna go out?"
"Hm, I dunno, I'll let you know if I'm free or not (aka a no)
"Ah ok, yeah I may be busy that day myself so i'll just hit you up and find out"

Shit like this, instead of just bucking up and saying something like "you're lame for missing out but I'll take pics for you" or something witty. to indicate that she's not teh center of my attention.
>>
>>36633439
You're allowing her to say no. Girls don't want that. In asking like that, she has the power, and girls don't find that attractive. They want you to have the power. So don't say things like "So, you wanna go on a date". Get it to the point where she wants to go out on a date with you, and then say "Hey, we should go on a date". That's not a question. She could say no, but it's a lot less open ended.

Also, remember, if you find a particular girl attractive, a lot of other guys do as well. You're not the first person to ask them out. Make her want to go out with you. Like I said, get a shtick. Humor is ideal, but anything is good if it works.
>>
File: BpxHRJ3CIAAJ9D6.png (302KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
BpxHRJ3CIAAJ9D6.png
302KB, 500x582px
>>36633422
Right like even if you're still a little overweight it doesnt matter, the confidence losing so much gave you Im sure is dragging in girls like a magnet. We just cant help it, a confident man makes us feel secure
>>
>>36633716
Not sure if you're really a femanon, because this is a common meme right now, but yeah. I'm still losing weight, too, and honestly, girls have sex with fat fucks all the time, I'm not bad at all. Girls aren't attracted to bodies, they're attracted to security, whatever that means.
>>
>>36633776
By whatever that means, I mean, security in any way, be it monetary, physical, or any number of ways. It depends on the person. Chads have monetary security and physical security on lock, and they're confident, which is of upmost importance.
>>
File: tub.jpg (130KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
tub.jpg
130KB, 850x900px
>>36633776
Most girls will, Im shallow as fuck when it comes to overweight men tho so thats on me. I dunno, girls are definetly also attracted to bodies, but Id rather be with an out of shape guy who was confident than a fit guy who wasnt.
>>
>>36633976
Exactly. There's an upper and lower limit for everyone, with everything including weight. My upper limit is always 10-20 pounds heavier than me depending on how they carry it. Ideally they'd be 10-20 pounds lighter than I am. So that's about a 40 pound swing, but it's not that hard because I'm not super fit.

I'd rather be with a 180 pound hot girl who was loyal and fun to be around, than a 160 pound model who was awful to be around and skanky af.
>>
tl;dr: You have to be manipulative and not natural
>>
>>36634215
No, not manipulative, in control. Women want men who are in control. It's natural instinct. If you were to bear a child, would you want Shakey McCantHunt's child? No! You want the good genes, that's how instinct works. And men want to fuck as much as possible, and they can, so women are meant to be able to pick through the competition.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.