[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream/nightmare thread-what have your recent dreams been lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2355.jpg (72KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2355.jpg
72KB, 722x349px
I'll start. This is from last night
>meet a woman at the store or something
>find her attractive and want to mate with her
>"sorry anon, i have a boyfriend"
>i get upset, but i figure that i will continue to try and seduce her slowly
>invite her and her boyfriend over for dinner, say that i want to be their friend
>my true plan is to seduce her and cuck her bf
>dream shifts suddenly and we are back at "my house" (just a random place that ive never seen before irl)
>they arrive, bf is a huge 7 foot tall retard
>legitimately mentally retarded, not in the insulting way
>he takes a liking to me and wants to cut the tree branches in the backyard
>i agree and he goes to do it
>alone with woman, try to seduce her again
>somehow get her naked
>retard bf comes back in suddenly, sees that we are naked
>gets excited and horny and begins to fuck the woman with his huge penis
>turns to me, I try to eacape but he's too strong
>begins penetrating my anus
>i end up helping the retard, that i was trying to cuck, cuck his gf
>become his mistress
I woke up soon after. Wasn't a good feel at all, but i feel like my brain is trying to communicate something complex. What about your dreams/nightmares? Any interesting ones?
>>
>>36631502
You have strong desires but fear them backfiring. You see women as being physically attracted to things and never any other way.

That's all I know
>>
>>36631572
Interesting, thank you for the insight. Care to share any interesting dreams you've had?
>>
>>36631502
>be at my house
>some family gathering of a sort
>me stay in my room the whole time
>for some reason open my bedroom door
>some girl standing in the hallway
>face 4/10 body 7/10
>looks at me in a lustful manner
>instaboner.avi
>too scared to do anything about it and close bedroom door
>open bedroom door again, she's still there
>she gives me a condom
>take the condom. Panic and close the door again
>finally decide to go ahead. Open the door
>mom gets into my room to clean (weird because she never does that)
>tried to stop her but she won't listen
>she finds the condom the grill gave me earlier
>"WTF is this anon!!"
>panic
>couldn't handle it and I wake up

I never really get dreams like this and this was my chance to actually do it. I don't know what my dream means.

>tfw I'm a loser in my dream as well
>tfw 22 yo khv
>>
>>36631759
That is interesting anon, I wonded what it means. I am not a dream interpreter so I wouldn't know. Thank you for sharing
>>
File: 1449008546013.jpg (21KB, 544x356px) Image search: [Google]
1449008546013.jpg
21KB, 544x356px
>dreamt about white tv static again

What does it mean I just want a normal dream.
>>
>>36631502
>fucking assrape a girl
>my dick gets necrosis and rots off
>somehow pirates were integrated into this ( I may have been a pirate)
I'm fucked
>>
>>36631502
u got raped by ur own plan bro
>>
>>36631821
I partially blame my parents for my inability to talk to women. The last time I had a gf was in kindergarten and my parents used to make fun of me. And some time in middle school a girl sat next to me in class and they teased me about it as well. My dad in his drunken fits always tells me that all women are evil.

I think this has something to do with the fact that I couldn't be able to be with the girl in my dream. It was one of my parents that stopped me. Well, that's the way I see it but I'm not sure, though.
>>
I drank myself to sleep last night if it matters. Anyway
>walking on a boardwalk
>for some reason the boardwalk is on a river, with tall hills on the other side of the river
>as I'm walking, I pass various establishments placed along the boardwalk
>one in particular is a pool built directly into the boardwalk with a large awning over it and a bar
>I look around at the pool's inhabitants as I pass, giving eye contact to assert dominance
>one girl matches my eye contact, albeit through a thick curtain of bangs (my fetish)
>she has mid-length brown hair, light-olive skin, and lots of freckles
>I decide to approach her
>I slip into the pool and ask her what's so interesting
>she laughs and says she doesn't know what I'm talking about
>I reply that she was staring awfully hard in my direction, either there was something interesting there or she found me attractive
>she laughs and pushes my arm and says not to jump to conclusions that quickly
>I grin and tell her that she had confirmed my suspicions
>I ask her if she's had much to drink
>she rocks her head around a bit and looks up, like she's trying to recall how much she's drank
>I admit that I drank a bit before I came here myself
>she laughs and asks how much
>I tell her that it was actually a drinking contest, and the other guy was sitting in a pool of his own vomit when I left
>she laughs and says I'm too cocky
>"oh really?"
>"yeah, go away"
>"wait, what?"
>"you're being creepy. Why are you just trying to pick me up like this? I don't know you"
>"wha-well, I don't know- I thought we had kinda..."
>at this point she's talking rather loudly and people are starting to look
>"you need to go, now"
>I skedaddle, back out onto the boardwalk and continue walking
>kinda weird but I shake it off
And at this point I woke up. The room was spinning slightly and my head was pounding. I decided to go back to sleep, hoping to dream of the same boardwalk.
>continue?
>>
File: IMG_6676.jpg (89KB, 750x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6676.jpg
89KB, 750x470px
I keep a dream journal just for fun.
This one is my all time favorite.
>>
>>36632879
That's a pretty comfy dream anon.
>>
>>36633041
It kind of was in hindsight. It was just extremely bizarre. I think because I had been doing a Wario World playthrough that week.
>>
File: 1463981205206.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1463981205206.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
What should my reality check be to try and lucid dream? Right now I just push my fingers into my palm and if they go through I hope I'm dreaming
>>
File: 94984.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
94984.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>tfw I can't remember my dreams when I wake up
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>36633684
nothing, just happens to some

>no marijuana
>you need to be instantly thinking about it when your alarm goes off in the morning, perhaps put a dream journal on top of the button
>maybe set some alarms at 2-4 AM for a 5-minute memory break, see if you catch something
>some people say noopept helps a ton for dream recall, not so good for me but worth trying
>>
>>36633684
for a few weeks, every night, when you are trying to fall asleep repeat to yourself "i will remember my dreams tonight". just say that over and over. eventually you will start to remember your dreams. i heard about this technique years ago, expect results after a number of weeks. if it's not working after a couple months you may need to try something else.
>>
>>36633257
Good question. I don't have any experience with lucid dreaming but your method sounds like it is working so far
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.